MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What ruse would he use to get her in his car? Now I know she worked for Metlife and his wife is sick.

So was that the ruse? Did he ask for a quick consultation on insurance.

I am betting he followed her home. She didnt realize he was following her until she was at her apartment, parked in her space, and getting out of her car. Perhaps she turned around and there he was, and snatched her.

I think things turned south at her apartment complex.

My guess is that LE is keeping a very close eye on FG, or at least so I hope.

One thing I fear is the possibility of self-harm on his part since I'm sure he realizes they are closing in on him. What if LE is watching outside, but say, while inside, he grabs a gun and shoots himself? That's a real concern, IMO, and another reason we need him in custody ASAP (and I am 100% confident that they are working on it). We still need Danielle found.

Wonder why the family thinks the searching of FGs home by le "seems like nothing big" according to fam fb post 2 days ago. I feel like they must know more than the public.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonder why the family thinks the searching of FGs home by le "seems like nothing big" according to fam fb post 2 days ago. I feel like they must know more than the public.

I have a feeling they were down playing for two reasons, first and foremost they knew Dani wasn't in there and two to keep the investigation as leak proof as possible.

What specific fam fb post are you referring to? An actual status posted by a family member of EG or FG, or just a comment on whatever OP was on the Berkley fb page?

What specific fam fb post are you referring to? An actual status posted by a family member of EG or FG, or just a comment on whatever OP was on the Berkley fb page?

Nope FDS post/comment by family

If you go to the FDS page, scroll to the fourth post down and click on the woman's post you see there (it's from Friday night). Read the comments and you'll find that Danielle's own father hadn't yet seen the report about a security guard. Someone else mentions the security guard and he asks for a link. He then says LE hadn't told him anything specific about a security guard. So it would seem this was as much a surprise to him as it was to anyone else.

If you go to the FDS page, scroll to the fourth post down and click on the woman's post you see there (it's from Friday night). Read the comments and you'll find that Danielle's own father hadn't yet seen the report about a security guard. Someone else mentions the security guard and he asks for a link. He then says LE hadn't told him anything specific about a security guard. So it would seem this was as much a surprise to him as it was to anyone else.

I think it was more of a shock they released the info on who lived there, than he didn't know about....he may not have seen report but imo it's just because he wants to see what went public. I also don't think he would say if he was aware so as not to jeopardize anything...people were lighting that site up that night. But if he didn't know I give LE even more credit for close lipped investigating, that's near impossible

I looked at the 4th post down and I don't see that. What is the main topic of the post?

Here you go: https://www.facebook.com/FindDanielleStislicki/posts/213849155739977

And I agree with jdj; they were down-playing, IMO. I also believe that LE has been keeping Danielle's family in the loop, and that they have from the very beginning.

I honestly feel imo if the family wasn't in the loop they wouldn't have said " there is a lot of information we can't even share with extended family" which they did, on FDS.
They also would have gone rogue and organized searches...thousands would have showed up instantly....

I am betting he followed her home. She didnt realize he was following her until she was at her apartment, parked in her space, and getting out of her car. Perhaps she turned around and there he was, and snatched her.

I think things turned south at her apartment complex.

Ok, so he sat around the parking lot at her work, waiting for her to leave? As she left about 30 minutes early that day compared to her regular schedule. Just chillin in your car outside a busy office building on a Friday late afternoon, lotta people likely busting out of work early at that time. And if he worked there/once worked there, peeps leaving work might be all friendly and wave or walk up to chat. But no biggie, just be like Can't talk now, I got an abduction to do.

Also, an office building with security. which I assume one part of their job would be to note anyone just hanging out in the parking lot for no particular reason for extended periods of time. If trouble's gonna come to an office building (disgruntled ex/current employee or whatever), it's going to come from the parking area.

Or sit around her apartment complex parking lot for an hour or hours. Cuz those IG Apt dwellers don't notice anything, apparently.

and then do a daytime involuntary violent abduction.

a stalking, involuntary, violent, daytime abduction that he so far gotten away with. No one heard any loud yells for help or thrashing or saw anything. That's a lot of luck and happenstance to make happen. And in a tight time window that's outside her normal routine.

This dude's good.

Ok, so he sat around the parking lot at her work, waiting for her to leave? As she left about 30 minutes early that day compared to her regular schedule. Just chillin in your car outside a busy office building on a Friday late afternoon, lotta people likely busting out of work early at that time. And if he worked there/once worked there, peeps leaving work might be all friendly and wave or walk up to chat. But no biggie, just be like Can't talk now, I got an abduction to do.

Or sit around her apartment complex parking lot for an hour or hours. Cuz those IG Apt dwellers don't notice anything, apparently.

and then do a daytime involuntary violent abduction.

a stalking, involuntary, violent, daytime abduction that he so far gotten away with. No one heard any loud yells for help or thrashing or saw anything. That's a lot of luck and happenstance to make happen. And in a tight time window that's outside her normal routine.

This dude's good.

Problem is not many scenarios make any sense because she was off schedule. The only one that does it that she intended to see him and something went wrong and he snapped . Angry she didn't accept his advances? She was helping with his wife?

I honestly feel imo if the family wasn't in the loop they wouldn't have said " there is a lot of information we can't even share with extended family" which they did, on FDS.
They also would have gone rogue and organized searches...thousands would have showed up instantly....

I agree. I don't think you down play. I think you are quiet or vocal based on what you know from le.

What ruse would he use to get her in his car? Now I know she worked for Metlife and his wife is sick.

Btw. Now I see why Metlife quickly offered 50k.

Because they probably found out that a security guard may have been involved. Idk

Plus guess what.

The apartment complex is also offering 50k.

But I wonder if its because they are trying to have a nice complex. But not once made sure that they had hd cctv in all areas of the complex.

But I don't know.

Maybe the apt complex has a 50K rider on their insurance that covers this sort of circumstance.

Do we know if DS, FG and EG knew each other socially...were friends or aquaintances? Some have speculated they dont run in the same circles because security guards dont make as much as DS. He has been working and going to the fire acadamy. EG and her family look typically middle class on FB. Wondering how/if they are connected other than through Metlife. Could DS have willingly got into the car with FG at IG? That's my theory. Im thinking it is a relationship or a sexual assault of an acquaintance that ended in DS's death 😢 I know tjere are many examples of "nice" guys who do horrible things. It doesnt seem like people close to FG dislike him. EG and her family have good things to say about him and in pics they look happy, in love..no red flags. Just MOO.

Hoping DS's loved ones have answers soon. Praying for them and EG..she has been through hell too.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Problem is not many scenarios make any sense because she was off schedule. The only one that does it that she intended to see him and something went wrong and he snapped . Angry she didn't accept his advances? She was helping with his wife?
yes, this! was typing the same thoughts as you posted yours.

Do we know if DS, FG and EG knew each other socially...were friends or aquaintances? Some have speculated they dont run in the same circles because security guards dont make as much as DS. He has been working and going to the fire acadamy. EG and her family look typically middle class on FB. Wondering how/if they are connected other than through Metlife. Could DS have willingly got into the car with FG at IG? That's my theory. Im thinking it is a relationship or a sexual assault of an acquaintance that ended in DS's death [emoji22] I know tjere are many examples of "nice" guys who do horrible things. It doesnt seem like people close to FG dislike him. EG and her family have good things to say about him and in pics they look happy, in love..no red flags. Just MOO.

Hoping DS's loved ones have answers soon. Praying for them and EG..she has been through hell too.

I'm wondering if there were blood/marrow drives at MetLife or locally where DS would have helped and participated she seems like the type who would jump at the chance to make a difference. I know in corps I've worked in and my husband, there have been food calendars where people sign up to provide a meal to help out etc....MetLife feels like it would be a company like that. I have a very strong hunch EG is the link.

Btw. Now I see why Metlife quickly offered 50k.

Because they probably found out that a security guard may have been involved. Idk

Plus guess what.

The apartment complex is also offering 50k.

But I wonder if its because they are trying to have a nice complex. But not once made sure that they had hd cctv in all areas of the complex.

But I don't know.
Maybe they smoked together? Maybe DS and EG know each other? Maybe FG asked for help of some kind? DS is a sweet and compassionate woman...maybe she knew EG has been ill? You are right, so many ways it could have unfolded without FG taking her by force.

I don't know. The whole "2 people from different companies who happened to work in the same office building became "just friends" casually over time" seems challenging, even in the best of circumstances. And if he only started working there in the Spring (and when did he stop, or did he stop). And if DS was out of the office this year for...the Summer? Longer? [ I read somewhere that most of her team is in NC. So she's maybe working "remote" even when she's in office. ] Seems like a difficult relationship to strike up btw two people who don't even work for the same company in that limited amount of exposure absent some reciprocal motivating factor.

Maybe they smoked together? Maybe DS and EG know each other? Maybe FG asked for help of some kind? DS is a sweet and compassionate woman...maybe she knew EG has been ill? You are right, so many ways it could have unfolded without FG taking her by force.

yeah, this was my initial theory of the entire case, before this POI was even on the radar, based on my experience (not as a pretty girl, tho. ha) with such transactions:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...uthfield-2-Dec-2016-2&p=13002877#post13002877

Pure speculation, one possible theory of the case:

Suppose that DS--based on her owning paraphernalia associated with regular "smokers"--decided to re-up with her guy Friday after work (maybe she wanted to have some on hand to share with the grieving mother/friend at dinner). She drives to her dealer's place. DS goes inside to do the deal and--if he's like most dealers--usually they like you to hang out and smoke with them (esp if'n you're a pretty girl) for a bit rather than just run in and out.

Something happens at the dealer's place. Dealer freaks and drives DS out to the boonies and then returns her jeep to her apt complex. A dealer would probably know where she lives, either based on sometimes delivering to her, or from conversation (or from her DL). Dealer has an associate meet him at the apt complex to pick him up after he returns the jeep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member