MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need for a pissing match. This is not about you nor I. This is about an amazing young woman that is missing and all of us collaborating together to help in any way possible to bring her home to her family.
Agree😉

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I don't see anything that looks like a car key on this ring, so I think she maybe she had the push to start keyless feature

https://www.instagram.com/p/BICsHuzDOXb/?taken-by=stinkybummer

My keys and several family members keys have a push button to retract the keys into the fob. When retracted you can't tell looking straight down at it if it has a key or not. The button on them is on the side that is face down in DS's picture. My daughter has a keyless one if both are laying down can't tell they are different.

I was wondering if that was possibly a weirdly worded way of saying "we don't care who took her or why, just give her back"?
Just something I thought might be possible.

That would be strange for LE to say tho imo. It was a pointed sentence.

I don't see anything that looks like a car key on this ring, so I think she maybe she had the push to start keyless feature

https://www.instagram.com/p/BICsHuzDOXb/?taken-by=stinkybummer

Yeah, the emergency key is likely inside the thing that says JEEP. It has a sensor in it, as well, that connects with the sensors in the car which allows you to start the vehicle by button or unlock the doors by tapping the handle outside when that thing on her keychain is close enough. Similar to this one http://www.ebay.ca/itm/262760861087?rmvSB=true.

I find it interesting that the Farmington Hills Police Dept. made it clear, and made sure that the media has made it clear, that they are not working with Crime Stoppers on this case. This case has so many undertones it seems. I did some research on anonymous tips, and the kind of information collected by Crime Stoppers and although it is admissible in court, they have to be very cautious around what is the defendants sixth amendment right... They have to be able to present the information in a very specific way. I wonder that if what they already knew about certain POI's or the nature of the crime makes them fearful of the anonymous tip info/evidence. These may seem like vague statements that I am making....I'm no attorney and not able to explain this exactly, but if you read a little about some of these cases, it's starts to make sense.

Although, again, just a theory as to why they did not partner with Crime Stoppers.

http://www.rumschlaglaw.com/rumschl...lds-certain-testimonial-statements-admissible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two numbers have been thrown around, 4:30PM and 5:00PM

Left work early, 4:30.

Left MetLife lot, 5PM

Does anyone have an explanation for this discrepancy?

Left MetLife lot, 5PM

Simple guess: Danielle ran into someone on her way out of the building or in the parking lot and stopped to chat.

Left MetLife lot, 5PM

I was JUST thinking about this while walking my dog. Maybe she got caught up chatting involuntarily, but it seemed she was in a hurry since so I doubt she'd want to talk for 30 min after getting off early to run to dinner. Considering it would take 15-25 min for her to get home depending on traffic, this makes a huge difference in whether it was still light out or not when she got home (if she got home). Which I guess doesn't matter depending on how brazen the perp is, but if she went voluntarily or not I would imagine they'd prefer darknesss (or at least dusk) to daylight. It does make a difference to the people they're trying to appeal to who might've seen her driving, but I fear that door has closed because someone would've come forward by now. I doubt someone will suddenly remember seeing her or her Jeep nearly 5 weeks after the fact :(

I should clarify that the young adult women victims generally first became victims as teens. It is rare that a woman in her late 20s is "recruited" for the first time.
It's only unprecedented until it happens. I don't think there are rules to human trafficking, and fetishes know no bounds.

I find it interesting that the Farmington Hills Police Dept. made it clear, and made sure that the media has made it clear, that they are not working with Crime Stoppers on this case. This case has so many undertones it seems. I did some research on anonymous tips, and the kind of information collected by Crime Stoppers and although it is admissible in court, they have to be very cautious around what is the defendants sixth amendment right... They have to be able to present the information in a very specific way. I wonder that if what they already knew about certain POI's or the nature of the crime makes them fearful of the anonymous tip info/evidence. These may seem like vague statements that I am making....I'm no attorney and not able to explain this exactly, but if you read a little about some of these cases, it's starts to make sense.

Although, again, just a theory as to why they did not partner with Crime Stoppers.

http://www.rumschlaglaw.com/rumschl...lds-certain-testimonial-statements-admissible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just noticed that yesterday. I am really starting to believe that someone most likely a possible POI who is connected to house had been stalking her and/or unwanted flirting and/or a complaint had been made against possible POI and POI lost job and was seeking revenge and/or due to pressures in personal life snapped. JMO. Most likely something caught on a camera somewhere along the way which led to search. It was after 1st or 2nd search or after forensics on 1st search when they switched her from missing person to victim of a crime. Like others have said, LE laying low on hopes SM efforts will pressure someone to confess or call tip line with concrete witness, crime scene DNA that will point to POI and/or find her. Everything points to this and as much as I have looked at a bunch of other possibilities this is the only one that really makes sense especially reading things on SM posted by a couple of her colleagues that I cannot post here.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Here I am back again with wonderful, caring people like yourselves who want to find Danielle.

I join you with praying for answers as to where this beautiful young woman is.

Prayers to Danielle and her family of love and comfort.

Prayers to the L.E. I believe they will solve this - soon.

The most difficult thing about this case is how little information the public has vs what is known by LE. Like the whole "no searches thing". Look, LE isn't dumb, there pretty smart. On a case like this, high profile, the best detectives and agencies are in on this--it isn't a bunch of rookies. I say that because its clear that they know a lot more then they are letting on. I would go as far to say that they know enough information that if they reveal it at some point, you'd say "they were right, searches would not have helped". We just don't know anything. If not for the publicity of the search of that house, we'd literally have zero information on this. Even with the search, we're left with very little. I'm just amazed that with the technology nowadays of phones and cameras, etc, that more information has not broken to the point that a body is found or an arrest is made.

Agreed, I think LE (12 agencies) knows more than us about this case. As far as the searches go, LE did 2 big searches at a home in Berkeley. Over the holiday I watched one of the my favorite movies "National Lampoons Christmas Vacation." In one of the movie scenes a swat team descends on the Griswold home in hopes of rescuing Clark's boss, who was abducted by cousin Eddie and brought to the family home. While DS's disappearance is no comedy, from the neighbor's account, the first search of the Berkeley home included a swat team like entrance, with LE descending on the home, presumably unannounced. Something must've led LE to the Berkley home. That being said, is LE on the right track? Will there be an arrest soon? Family and friends are asking for people to come forward if they saw DS or the jeep at MetLife, on the road or at the IG apartment complex that Friday. My speculation is this, LE strongly suspects the security guard from MetLife, possible resident/owner of the Berkeley property, while this individual isn't admitting to any involvement. If there is someone out there who saw DS in route they may be able to help solve this case. Hopefully everyone in the area will stop for a second and ask themselves if they were in the area(s) DS and/or the muddy black jeep may have traveled between Friday at 4:30 pm and Saturday at 4:00 pm from Southfield, Farmington Hills and to Berkeley since this property has become so significant in the investigation, or anywhere in the greater Detroit area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500