MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still catching up, so forgive me if this has already been discussed. LE has been very tight lipped about the investigation. Today, they release just a tiny bit more. Why? My guess is to get a reaction from the POI. It's my understanding that FG's FB page went inactive for some time after the search. Then it suddenly came back online recently. Has anyone checked since today's new info? I don't actually know FG's name, so I can't check myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still catching up, so forgive me if this has already been discussed. LE has been very tight lipped about the investigation. Today, they release just a tiny bit more. Why? My guess is to get a reaction from the POI. It's my understanding that FG's FB page went inactive for some time after the search. Then it suddenly came back online recently. Has anyone checked since today's new info? I don't actually know FG's name, so I can't check myself.

It's there now. I find it very surprising and unusual that it was gone and is now back

Just checked and it's still active.

Curious question for longtime sleuthers. Have you ever come across cases of a married stalker with no past violent or criminal history?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Just checked and it's still active.

Is the account fairly private? Would you be able to see new posts by him? If someone wants to PM me a link, I can look myself.

Is the account fairly private? Would you be able to see new posts by him? If someone wants to PM me a link, I can look myself.

It's pretty locked down.

I think she was upset after leaving work.
Something happened ...
They were worried for her safety.
What did they know that first day.
I think they had been given a reason why she might be missing and did they think she would harm herself?
If she was seeing this security guard I don't really think she would tell anyone right?
Jmo

No, privacy settings are tight.

Interesting. I wonder if she turned into Muirwood for that reason....thinking they had cameras. Though, if that was the case, I wonder why she wouldn't have said something to the gate attendant about being in some sort of danger.

I just got, confirmation, by the way, that she was in the car alone (assuming the attendant did, indeed, see her and not someone she thought was her).
Did she say that she actually did turn right around and leave?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Just catching up here.

So ... Just as I thought all along, LE doesn't believe she drove her Jeep to the apartment that day.

At least it's one piece of the puzzle. Finally.

Curious question for longtime sleuthers. Have you ever come across cases of a married stalker with no past violent or criminal history?

Allen Blackthorne to name one. Not all stalkers are interested in romance, many want revenge ... and power ... and control.

The reason she is missing is not the issue her safety was their concern.
So what does this mean.

Again, the pending charges against friends ex-boyfriend?? Was she to be a credible witness?

Could he have been crouching down/hidden in the backseat?

That's what came to my mind..or possibly hidden in the very back, maybe under a blanket..and it was probably darkish/dark out, so the windows probably weren't very easy to see inside. If someone was following her, and this was her, I don't understand why she wouldn't just ask for help. If they were in a different vehicle, not sure how they could have harmed her in that way...so I'm thinking it either wasn't her or someone was in the vehicle in some way telling her where she better be headed ...

How easy is it to make a U turn on the road of IGA and Muirwood?

Thoughts... maybe DS was frazzled by an incident happening right as she was leaving work. (We know there is some sort of suspicious activity happening). Her thoughts are distracted by about whatever the incident was... and misses the turn IGA, then makes the next best U turn at Muirwood. Maybe she didn't realize the degree of danger she was in from the incident leaving work... and doesn't make it to BBF.

Ok this is very telling. I worked for a long time at Muirwood and still live up the street from both complexes. I can tell you, without question, that she would not turn too quickly and end up in Muirwood. Yes they are sort of next door to each other but are separated by condos, doc offices, a restaurant, etc along Grand River. They are at least a 1/2 mile apart. So she would not accidentally turn in there. If this is true and she in fact turned there it was purposeful. And to turn into the complex you have to actually get into a far right lane designated only for Muirwood. I hope that all makes sense. I'm just frazzled by this.

I was looking at DS twitter account and in 2009 she tweeted "Excited to find out she hit her 2 Years Free mark and can donate blood again! No more radioactivity in my body! Yay!"...
Of course there are other conditions that someone would be treating with nuclear medications, but cancer is probably the most common. Perhaps DS helpful nature lead to her connecting with the security guard (if he is in fact who we think he may be) over this shared experience.
I know this is all speculation and the focus needs to be on helping spread awareness to those who may have info, but I can't help but wonder how this happened :( I think about Dani and her family frequently and am praying that she is alive and staying strong.

I cringe bringing this part of the case up again, but, 12 agencies for a stalker/kidnapping abduction? There's just got to be more.

How easy is it to make a U turn on the road of IGA and Muirwood?

Thoughts... maybe DS was frazzled by an incident happening right as she was leaving work. (We know there is some sort of suspicious activity happening). Her thoughts are distracted by about whatever the incident was... and misses the turn IGA, then makes the next best U turn at Muirwood. Maybe she didn't realize the degree of danger she was in from the incident leaving work... and doesn't make it to BBF.

It doesn't really fit. Meaning it wouldn't make sense even if she was frazzled based on the layout of the street/driveways. Does that make sense? Lol

Again, the pending charges against friends ex-boyfriend?? Was she to be a credible witness?

Possible idea:
SG moves up from Building security to county or where ever this guy is being held?

How much money (where would ex get cash?) or how desperate to remove a potential witness?

It doesn't really fit. Meaning it wouldn't make sense even if she was frazzled based on the layout of the street/driveways. Does that make sense? Lol

I'm not saying she was frazzled by street layouts, I'm saying she may be frazzled by a prior incident causing her to miss her turn...

Not sure what you're saying.

Ok this is very telling. I worked for a long time at Muirwood and still live up the street from both complexes. I can tell you, without question, that she would not turn too quickly and end up in Muirwood. Yes they are sort of next door to each other but are separated by condos, doc offices, a restaurant, etc along Grand River. They are at least a 1/2 mile apart. So she would not accidentally turn in there. If this is true and she in fact turned there it was purposeful. And to turn into the complex you have to actually get into a far right lane designated only for Muirwood. I hope that all makes sense. I'm just frazzled by this

I am too. I think her parents should be informed given it sounds like LE did not respond the day it was called in and, possibly, did not follow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayana2cool4school