MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you!! I'll delete my post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I deleted yours that I quoted. Unless she comes back on and says oh she put wrong building name best to get rid of it.

Current building name is Galleria.

I deleted yours that I quoted. Unless she comes back on and says oh she put wrong building name best to get rid of it.

Thank you!

Well...if we assume someone got in the vehicle with her in the work parking lot, there would possibly be fingerprints on the vehicle from that person. Unless they had on gloves...I know the weather was colder that day around here. Some people wear them at the first sign of cold weather, others only when it's bitter cold like today (around 15*). On that day, it was around mid 30s, so one could've been wearing gloves. I forgot about the weather for a minute and was thinking maybe they pulled prints from the vehicle, which in addition to the video, led them to a possible person of interest. Guess driving the vehicle back to her apt would also possibly leave things behind...but now that I'm writing all this out, probably not likely...darn it.:tantrum:

There would probably be unknown DNA if someone got in car. Did they take her car for processing? You almost can't avoid losing a hair or even fibers if someone unknown was in there. Again unknown if they have anything from car. Again such quick responses from heavy hitting agencies. May be that something is going on in that complex that is being monitored and they wanted to see if her disappearance was related.

POI wouldn't have necessarily needed to know DS was leaving early. He may well have gotten there early to make sure he could carry out his plan.

There would probably be unknown DNA if someone got in car. Did they take her car for processing? You almost can't avoid losing a hair or even fibers if someone unknown was in there. Again unknown if they have anything from car. Again such quick responses from heavy hitting agencies. May be that something is going on in that complex that is being monitored and they wanted to see if her disappearance was related.

They did take her car.

Are you sure about that? Do you have a link? I am almost positive that they are in the building originally named (but I could be totally wrong and I don't remember exactly why I feel so certain)

deleted (duplicate)

I have seen nothing on social media that suggests FG is SG or that FG was acquainted with DS.

One tidbit that suggests FG is SG is the fellow identified on news video as SGs attorney; the attorney is a friend of FGs in-laws.

Well, and that he owns the house that was searched/where items were siezed.

Just noting, he doesn't own the house, his spouse does.

Pretty sure in Michigan he owns half once they were married, whether he is on the title or not.

Are you sure about that? Do you have a link? I am almost positive that they are in the building originally named (but I could be totally wrong and I don't remember exactly why I feel so certain)

No I'm not positive, lol as buildings have been confused. Galleria was posted as name on here as the building, Galleria according to Google was renovated this year and MetLife moved in, which is what was posted on here MetLife moved this year. Photo of Galleria looks like photo whoever that was who posted photos of their trip and drive.

But heck I don't know that all could be wrong.

It sounds as though the key ring may have been found, but the smiley charm was missing...
http://bit.ly/2ivF9W8

I think the emphasis on the charm is interesting. Maybe if it's confirmed she had the charm on her key ring at work Friday and didn't when the key ring was found. To me, it looks like something that would be easy to break off and could have been lost accidentally or removed on purpose.

----------------------
It's kind of weird to me that someone would be ballsy enough to pull in the parking lot driving DS's vehicle without DS. What excuse would he use if someone walked up to him expecting Danielle? The only thing I could think of was something along the lines of borrowing the car, but they would have still risked someone being able to ID them.

I'm stuck between thinking the perp was absolutely clueless and didn't plan this out at all before it happened, the perp is someone who was willing to go down for the crime immediately, and therefore didn't care at all about getting caught, or the perp has some major balls and enjoys risk taking to the extremes. Maybe the perp had visited her apt. before or an apt. at IGA?

Does anyone think it's possible that Danielle drove to the IGA parking lot originally but the perp grabbed her there or forced her to drive from there and then returned the vehicle later? Perp would know where her vehicle was normally parked, perp wouldn't need to have known she left work early (although from reports, it doesn't seem like she actually left that early).

Her phone being off at 7 pm :(

No I'm not positive, lol as buildings have been confused. Galleria was posted as name on here as the building, Galleria according to Google was renovated this year and MetLife moved in, which is what was posted on here MetLife moved this year. Photo of Galleria looks like photo whoever that was who posted photos of their trip and drive.

But heck I don't know that all could be wrong.

Thanks for this. I am positive that the MetLife announcement of the reward had the address (xxxx Telegraph Road). If anyone can find it, we could put this totally to rest... :)

Thanks for this. I am positive that the MetLife announcement of the reward had the address (xxxx Telegraph Road). If anyone can find it, we could put this totally to rest... :)
I am looking into it now and it seems to be at that telegraph address...

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I am looking into it now and it seems to be at that telegraph address...

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

What's the street number, though? That will give us the building name for sure. Do you have the link?

ETA: I think you're saying that telegraph address = Galleria :)

Thank you!

Current building is not Galleria. That's on Northwestern Hwy. current building is Raleigh Office Center in Telegraph Rd. I work across the street.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member