MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the street number, though? That will give us the building name for sure. Do you have the link?

ETA: I think you're saying that telegraph address = Galleria :)
No, telegraph is the raleigh office center. Metlife
25330 Telegraph Rd
Southfield, MI 48033-7454 | view map
(810) 385-7500.

So a fb comment about 3 hours ago on most recent fds post may be of interest. Cannot talk about it here, however.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

What's the street number, though? That will give us the building name for sure. Do you have the link?

ETA: I think you're saying that telegraph address = Galleria :)
I believe this is the street address from an earlier thread. At least it's the one I searched for...could be wrong though.

300 galleria officentre southfield mi

I'm so confused...

I believe this is the street address from an earlier thread. At least it's the one I searched for...could be wrong though.

That's the old location. This is on telegraph near 10 mile.

I think the emphasis on the charm is interesting. Maybe if it's confirmed she had the charm on her key ring at work Friday and didn't when the key ring was found. To me, it looks like something that would be easy to break off and could have been lost accidentally or removed on purpose.

----------------------
It's kind of weird to me that someone would be ballsy enough to pull in the parking lot driving DS's vehicle without DS. What excuse would he use if someone walked up to him expecting Danielle? The only thing I could think of was something along the lines of borrowing the car, but they would have still risked someone being able to ID them.

I'm stuck between thinking the perp was absolutely clueless and didn't plan this out at all before it happened, the perp is someone who was willing to go down for the crime immediately, and therefore didn't care at all about getting caught, or the perp has some major balls and enjoys risk taking to the extremes. Maybe the perp had visited her apt. before or an apt. at IGA?

Does anyone think it's possible that Danielle drove to the IGA parking lot originally but the perp grabbed her there or forced her to drive from there and then returned the vehicle later? Perp would know where her vehicle was normally parked, perp wouldn't need to have known she left work early (although from reports, it doesn't seem like she actually left that early).

Her phone being off at 7 pm :(

I would be terrified to drive someone's car if I abducted them, but if I were innocent... I would think nothing of driving someone elses' car. So, if you think about it that way, it's not really that suspicious to be seen driving someone else's car, it just seems like it would be if you think the driver harmed the owner. You could be a friend, a boyfriend, a spouse... Maybe that's the way he looked at it. It wouldn't seem that strange. I can think of a lot of cases in which the perp was caught because DNA was found in the victim's car after it was suspected that someone else drove it because the seat was placed in an unexpected position, so it doesn't really seem like an unusual MO to drive in the victim's car. I can even think of a couple cases where the perp parked the car back at the victim's home.

That wasn't the point I was trying to make, but still not convinced. IMO, a purchase in August of 2013 likely preceded the wedding and could be defined as separate property. But I could be wrong, I don't live in Michigan.

“Separate” property includes any property or asset obtained or earned before the marriage, or any property received through a gift or inheritance at any time. So, for example, if you inherit money from your parents during your marriage, that money remains your separate property, as long as you continue to keep it separate (eg., as long as you don’t comingle it by depositing it into your joint bank account(s)).
http://www.divorcenet.com/states/michigan/marital_property_in_michigan#

Pretty sure in Michigan he owns half once they were married, whether he is on the title or not.

I'm so confused...

It's Raleigh Office Center on Telegraph Rd. 25330 I believe. Just north of 10 Mile Rd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deleted to avoid breaking rules.

It's Raleigh Office Center on Telegraph Rd. 25330 I believe. Just north of 10 Mile Rd

This is correct and also where the vigil was held.

Confirmed here:
http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...ward-missing-farmington-hills-woman/95189152/

On Saturday, friends and family have planned a candlelight vigil from 5:30-7 p.m. under the arch outside the Raleigh Office Centre, where MetLife has its office.

Danielle Stislicki disappeared after leaving her job at MetLife around 5 p.m. Dec. 2 on Telegraph, north of 10 Mile,

So, what evidence do they have on the SG?

We can only guess... something led them to SG (no matter who SG actually is). Some possibilities:

- He and DS had gotten friendly in a "hi, how are you" kind of way when he worked there. He was seen talking to her and someone noticed it because he didn't work there anymore and it seemed a little odd
- Someone who knew both of them saw them interacting and didn't even think it was odd but he was the last person seen talking to her
- He had a crush on DS and got creepy and she complained or at least made mention of it to a co-worker or two
- They were caught on camera together someplace else, a traffic camera, an adjoining building or a business with a camera that covers Telegraph road (Hannah Graham was caught on camera with her killer by multiple businesses that the two of them passed)
- He was caught on camera in her car by a business, a traffic cam, etc.
- He knew someone else in her complex who saw him get out of her car there
- Someone in his neighborhood reported seeing him enter the house with a woman not his wife who matched DS' description

Well then that brings me right back to that SM comment taken from the FDS page.

"No, unfortunately there are NO cameras at the Raleigh Office Center even though signs are posted. The signs went up years ago after a rash of catalytic converter and wheel thefts. So unfortunate."

I think I found the confusion, the one link on google first goes to a map and has marker on the Galleria northwestern building and if you try to zoom in on map it changes to the telegraph building, Picture becomes then the telegraph building, it's really weird. I'd attach link but I'm on my iPad and it won't let me.

People posted it on here several times as Galleria maybe they were using same link, it changes quickly and if your not paying attention you miss it first is the northwestern building and then zooming in changes it to the telegraph one.

I think I found the confusion, the one link on google first goes to a map and has marker on the Galleria northwestern building and if you try to zoom in on map it changes to the telegraph building, Picture becomes then the telegraph building, it's really weird. I'd attach link but I'm on my iPad and it won't let me.

People posted it on here several times as Galleria maybe they were using same link, it changes quickly and if your not paying attention you miss it first is the northwestern building and then zooming in changes it to the telegraph one.

You're right [emoji4] also I deleted my SM comment to avoid getting in trouble. Sorry!

We can only guess... something led them to SG (no matter who SG actually is). Some possibilities:

- He and DS had gotten friendly in a "hi, how are you" kind of way when he worked there. He was seen talking to her and someone noticed it because he didn't work there anymore and it seemed a little odd
- Someone who knew both of them saw them interacting and didn't even think it was odd but he was the last person seen talking to her
- He had a crush on DS and got creepy and she complained or at least made mention of it to a co-worker or two
- They were caught on camera together someplace else, a traffic camera, an adjoining building or a business with a camera that covers Telegraph road (Hannah Graham was caught on camera with her killer by multiple businesses that the two of them passed)
- He was caught on camera in her car by a business, a traffic cam, etc.
- He knew someone else in her complex who saw him get out of her car there
- Someone in his neighborhood reported seeing him enter the house with a woman not his wife who matched DS' description

Do you mean FG? Or have I missed something?

----------------------
It's kind of weird to me that someone would be ballsy enough to pull in the parking lot driving DS's vehicle without DS. What excuse would he use if someone walked up to him expecting Danielle? The only thing I could think of was something along the lines of borrowing the car, but they would have still risked someone being able to ID them.

Does anyone think it's possible that Danielle drove to the IGA parking lot originally but the perp grabbed her there or forced her to drive from there and then returned the vehicle later? Perp would know where her vehicle was normally parked, perp wouldn't need to have known she left work early (although from reports, it doesn't seem like she actually left that early).

Her phone being off at 7 pm :(

I think it's very possible that she made it to IGA after work even though LE and strong speculations say otherwise.

I was looking at DS twitter account and in 2009 she tweeted "Excited to find out she hit her 2 Years Free mark and can donate blood again! No more radioactivity in my body! Yay!"...
Of course there are other conditions that someone would be treating with nuclear medications, but cancer is probably the most common. Perhaps DS helpful nature lead to her connecting with the security guard (if he is in fact who we think he may be) over this shared experience.
I know this is all speculation and the focus needs to be on helping spread awareness to those who may have info, but I can't help but wonder how this happened :( I think about Dani and her family frequently and am praying that she is alive and staying strong.

So... DS had cancer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member