UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with that is that if the Camera isn't working then the Family are flat out lying. Not only that, but they've harangued the under resourced and stretched police into some serious investigative work that they could avoid by pointing the lie out. Because if Corrie could walk out of there, no Mystery. He chucked his phone in the bin and did a runner.

I don't buy that for a minute. But we're spending an inordinate amount of time going round in circles debating something, where even Plod is briefing reporters consistent with the family.

I don't believe the family have lied, but they too, like us originally believed that the rear Cornhill cameras were working. If you go to the FC website and look at Q49, it implies that you cannot leave on foot, but that may mean the actual town, rather than that the HS area. On the same page below that is N's video of where C could have walked without being seen on camera and that clearly shows that C could have walked to the first loading bay on Short Brackland and got into a vehicle there. This would not be seen on the rear Cornhill cameras. These are the cameras that were either not working or are privately owned and not requested.

Until a few days ago, that loading bay had not been searched, hence why N wanted it done as it had not been covered by anything when C went missing.

The above is why I am of the opinion that C went there and got a lift.

Interesting that he has his hood up. Not suggesting he's positively evading a camera or recognition but more trying to keep warm. Early morning or late evening image?

I'd also put forward that even though he MAY have a mobile for emergency use, he's unlikely to log on to social media or the like. Wrong generation perhaps? Not part of the 'PlayStation Nation'? Bit of a wanderer? Bit of a loner? Not clued up with current affairs etc? Not aware of his importance in the case?
JMO

4776ae80fc8f10a808edc44c11ca2dfb.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you ruth bullock, I just checked the original missing poster that asks for any found objects including a bike. Curious that this was included on the list of objects at that point? In addition I have now noticed there is a bike rank in the pictures of the horse shoe. May mean nothing, but the police have always said C could not have left the HS unseen 'on foot'.

(BBM due to failure of copying a quote from a previous thread correctly....)

Back to my theory many many threads ago....

Corrie s sneaky look back up the alley before deciding to borrow a bicycle (like others also mentioned). Riding out of the HS during a time CCTV isnt looking (we have nearly 100 cameras where I work and the CCTV on patterns never end up looking at what you flipping wanted them to in retrospect)... so now what .... phone follows a route (slowly either hitching a hold onto lorry or just coincidently a similar route). Turns up to where he thought there was a party, party over or not on. Heads off towards home, slips, or hit and run, and is somewhere off the side of a road or cross country in a ditch (no helmet).

Unfortunately now deceased or in a "Misery" situation.

Alternative.....- who saw him last? (Forgetting CCTV for a minute)
Who saw him last? Who hasn't been id yet? The guy leaving mcd and the 03.21 image depending on whether that is No fear guy or not. That doesn't leave much left for speculation IMO.

ADMIN NOTE: The Facebook page is now OFF LIMITS.

You may refer to Corrie's website as a source for updates from the family: www.findcorrie.co.uk

As always, LE and MSM references are preferred.

Any reference to the FB page discussion will be removed, no questions asked.

Any questions should be addressed in a private message (PM) to a moderator or an admin.

The thread is now open for posting.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Bessie
WS Administrator

:bump:

You find people like that Midsummer take a lot of things in around them so lets hope he may of seen something anything a little clue would help

I never thort that identyfying the images would Leed to anything same as the searching, i suspect that corrie left soon after the last CCTV of him and no one saw him, think it's time to start looking at other areas now away from bse,

Sorry if I'm missing something, I'm not the sharpest pencil in the case but why haven't we seen cctv of C walking up the FIRST part of the street that running man goes, where "legs" is? Have I got this all wrong?!

IMHO, it's a classic example of the police sticking to the guidelines (quite rightly), the family leading a separate investigation led by emotions (quite understandably) using their respective expertise to solve an ambiguous puzzle with Her Majesties Finest in the background bending over backwards to help (confidentially). Too many cooks, too many ingredients, too many people going to the shops to buy what the want to bake a cake. It's a bacon and cake sandwich with boiled potatoe drizzle and a side serving of dried prawns.
That is all......again.
Grrrrrr
JMO.....again!

Shire he is on the original images that was released also we just got to work out which one it is
I posted a list on last thread. I think he is the unclear one opposite Cornhill walking over towards Mcd frontage carrying large bag on his back. I'll edit this to add the time.
It's the 5.01 image so Mcd just opening and he's prob popping in for a morning cuppa. Possibly calls in every morning. JMO.

As we are told Corrie's behaviour on this particular night was 'usual for him', it would help everything tremendously if someone knew what his 'usual' method of getting back to base was after a night out.

Ages and ages ago there was N's confusion about him often walking back which was later admitted to be incorrect.
Anyone recall brother D (I think) later saying C had tried it once but not got far?
So how did he manage that time? Phone a mate? Phone a taxi? Doss somewhere? Hitch? Might be useful to know.

I posted a list on last thread. I think he is the unclear one opposite Cornhill walking over towards Mcd frontage carrying large bag on his back. I'll edit this to add the time.

d6c844c9f5fef5d37226004f54e45f74.jpg
This one?
ee526263ef49cf3184f4d0ae6ec90e27.jpg
...or this one?
203a7c39f917f5cd5a3a56b503d06568.jpg
...or this one?

IMHO, it's a classic example of the police sticking to the guidelines (quite rightly), the family leading a separate investigation led by emotions (quite understandably) using their respective expertise to solve an ambiguous puzzle with Her Majesties Finest in the background bending over backwards to help (confidentially). Too many cooks, too many ingredients, too many people going to the shops to buy what the want to bake a cake. It's a bacon and cake sandwich with boiled potatoe drizzle and a side serving of dried prawns.
That is all......again.
Grrrrrr
JMO.....again!

Definitely. But what can we say?

I never thort that identyfying the images would Leed to anything same as the searching, i suspect that corrie left soon after the last CCTV of him and no one saw him, think it's time to start looking at other areas now away from bse,
It's a process of elimination. Admittedly a very long process.

Who would go to all the trouble of removing Corrie from the horseshoe? I say removed, as apparently it was forensically searched and nothing was found. He could have walked into a massive gangland meeting but I'm guessing not. I wonder if he walked into something and either he knew them and they him or they thought he knew them. There's a struggle, a conversation, they're deciding what to do, and then the bin lorry arrives. They hide, but maybe they think the other bins will be emptied soon too. Hide Corrie, wait for the car, the iffy vehicle without a legitimate reason for being there?

I think the most likely idea is it's linked to the drug rehab centre. It's apparently been searched several times, again forensically, and apparently more than once. That could be due to stereotyping, drugs = dodgy, or it's a line of enquiry that keeps itching.

One final edit. It could be that they hadn't hurt Corrie at that point nor intended too, but in the panic of the bin pick up he suffocated or similar. The people were terrified the bin man may have seen something so they have to remove Corrie from the scene to remove the direct link between them and him. In a panic no-one things of what CCTV cameras exist and what they've seen.

Could this guy have lent C a jacket? C gave him some money/ food earlier and sees him later in horseshoe. Chats about being cold and he says "here borrow this" and lends him a hoody?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname