UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
The head is turned to the right, light area I see is not in the correct place for a ponytail.

It's amazing what different things, different people see.

There is simply pavement and the left side of the warning triangle sign visible through the passenger window. JMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which is why witnesses contradict one another extremely frequently!

Thank you ruth bullock, I just checked the original missing poster that asks for any found objects including a bike. Curious that this was included on the list of objects at that point? In addition I have now noticed there is a bike rank in the pictures of the horse shoe. May mean nothing, but the police have always said C could not have left the HS unseen 'on foot'.

(BBM due to failure of copying a quote from a previous thread correctly....)

Back to my theory many many threads ago....

Corrie s sneaky look back up the alley before deciding to borrow a bicycle (like others also mentioned). Riding out of the HS during a time CCTV isnt looking (we have nearly 100 cameras where I work and the CCTV on patterns never end up looking at what you flipping wanted them to in retrospect)... so now what .... phone follows a route (slowly either hitching a hold onto lorry or just coincidently a similar route). Turns up to where he thought there was a party, party over or not on. Heads off towards home, slips, or hit and run, and is somewhere off the side of a road or cross country in a ditch (no helmet).

Unfortunately now deceased or in a "Misery" situation.

Alternative.....- who saw him last? (Forgetting CCTV for a minute)

Woke up this morning hoping for some news but the longer this goes on the stranger it gets ... I think the most sensible thing that's been said is - he cannot leave the area on foot (loading bays and the way N walked). If we accept this then he has to leave in a vehicle. There were 4 vehicles. If the police are investigating them and have ruled them out then there must have been another vehicle or they have missed something in one of those vehicles or they suspect one of the vehicles and are trying to build a case but are not releasing it to the public and want these people identified to see if they witnessed something or he remained in that area until after 4pm when the CCTV was viewed until. IMO it has to be one of these. So which one ?

I don't know if anyone has posted the link already, but the running man video is on this ITV Anglia page

http://www.itv.com/news/anglia/2016...ning-corrie-disappeared-go-on-show-to-public/

Third video down, 1 minute 20 in, or number 6 if you watch the whole thing.

Also, if you go back to thread 5 there are a lot of stills posted in there. I haven't gone back to where they start but if you start off on this link and then go back and forward a few pages you can see them.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...23-Bury-St-Edmunds-24-September-2016-5/page39

Despite my admitting to poor eyesight/stupidity, I still don't understand the cyclist's head in the car photo. I see a pale brown area with a length on the right side. Assuming other people can see it (?), is it a hat? Or do I just need some glasses? I am sorry if I'm being really dense here.

Despite my admitting to poor eyesight/stupidity, I still don't understand the cyclist's head in the car photo. I see a pale brown area with a length on the right side. Assuming other people can see it (?), is it a hat? Or do I just need some glasses? I am sorry if I'm being really dense here.

I do see what u mean but if u zoom in it's part of the car. [emoji106]

I noticed in Midsummers' enlargement that the white t-shirt in the 3.21 photo appears to have a collar, like a polo shirt, but the newly-released photo of a man in a white t-shirt appears to show just a plain crew neck to the t-shirt https://www.suffolk.police.uk/news/missing-persons/corrie-mckeague

Also, the figure in the 3.21 photo seems to me to be of slighter build, perhaps just a youngish lad, compared to the one in recently-released photo. JMO

ETA ...my point being that they appear to be two different people to me. JMO
I too thought the collar looks a bit different. So have checked the website which states only "potentially believe these are the same people in the grainy cctv images" meaning they may not be the same. Once they id the person I guess they will find out then.

I do see what u mean but if u zoom in it's part of the car. [emoji106]

If you think of where the cyclist's head is, there's a pale brown area with this length but follow the pale brown area round to the left and below it looks much paler, like flesh - their face.

I'm going to make an appointment at the opticians!
You see the sign better just at the beginning of the grapes cctv footage when C crosses at that point. That's how I confirmed it. Also I wondered if that was cyclists hand leaning against the car that some think is a hat?

I see the driver sitting with his arms folded and looking to the left. I also see the guy on the bike looking past the driver and chatting with the person crouched down at passenger window. The guy crouched down has the same hairline as the tshirt guy.

I too thought the collar looks a bit different. So have checked the website which states only "potentially believe these are the same people in the grainy cctv images" meaning they may not be the same. Once they id the person I guess they will find out then.

I'd say they are two different people, No Fear is a t-shirt and the other one is a collared shirt.

Thoughts on why that last image with no one in it? I always thought it was to let someone know they could be seen

Someone said it was put in by error. I can't see any sign of a person in there, and without seeing comparison photos of the same place it's hard to know if there's anything 'out of place' in it.

I see the driver sitting with his arms folded and looking to the left. I also see the guy on the bike looking past the driver and chatting with the person crouched down at passenger window. The guy crouched down has the same hairline as the tshirt guy.
Colin see my post just before yours. I thought you were joking.

I see the driver with his right arm up by his face, possibly stroking his stubble the way men do when they're thinking. I see the cyclist looking forwards, not facing the driver and I don't see anyone crouched down at the passenger door.

I feel sorry for the police having to work with poor quality CCTV images and broken CCTV cameras, day in, day out.

Thank you ruth bullock, I just checked the original missing poster that asks for any found objects including a bike. Curious that this was included on the list of objects at that point? In addition I have now noticed there is a bike rank in the pictures of the horse shoe. May mean nothing, but the police have always said C could not have left the HS unseen 'on foot'.

(BBM due to failure of copying a quote from a previous thread correctly....)

Back to my theory many many threads ago....

Corrie s sneaky look back up the alley before deciding to borrow a bicycle (like others also mentioned). Riding out of the HS during a time CCTV isnt looking (we have nearly 100 cameras where I work and the CCTV on patterns never end up looking at what you flipping wanted them to in retrospect)... so now what .... phone follows a route (slowly either hitching a hold onto lorry or just coincidently a similar route). Turns up to where he thought there was a party, party over or not on. Heads off towards home, slips, or hit and run, and is somewhere off the side of a road or cross country in a ditch (no helmet).

Unfortunately now deceased or in a "Misery" situation.

Alternative.....- who saw him last? (Forgetting CCTV for a minute)

I didn't see your previous post in another thread about the bike theory (not sure how I missed that!) but I am fully on board that what Corrie was interested in was a bike, having seen the bike locking points on the Horseshoe Google Streetview - as I stated in the last thread.

Very interesting about the missing persons flyer mentioning a bike. Where is that flyer?

Notice it states "original" flyer? Got a link for it?

Were his lights on in the previous image? Also it was stated he was "cycling around Cornhill" in the narrative with previous pic. Is this still near the grapes but now facing the opposite direction. I am just going by the triangular road sign on the passenger side. Also the MSM stated he was talking to taxi drivers (plural).

If he was talking to multiple taxi drivers I would think one of the drivers might remember why he went up to them?

All I can think of is that it might be the dad of someone who went clubbing that night and kid didn't come home yet, so he's gone out looking for them, and he's asking drivers if they've given someone of that description a lift already? That way he could be local enough to have not gone out wearing cycling clothing (reflective stripe and helmet) and yet it would give him a reason to be talking to taxi drivers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member