MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh. I would like to refer back to some earlier posts by you in which you have also said you do not believe she is alive. I hope you are wrong. I hope I am wrong. I just don't think vague statements about believing someone is alive for no reason whatsoever other than intuition is of value to anyone, including DS' family. Think of it this way: If we got the joyous news that she were found alive, I would gladly, happily, ecstatically, pay $1000 or more to someone I don't even know and whose post I disagree with.
Semantics. It's the wording. It's hurtful enough for the victims on this site to read, not that we can control that. But we CAN control how we word things so that we are sensitive to the message being read by her mother father,sisters,brother and the friends. All of which we know or assume, are here.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Going back a couple pages, I do think that she is no longer with us, as much as I hate to say that.

At first I thought this was an accidental, crime of passion sort of thing, based on theories and speculation, but the fact that there is so little evidence makes me think this was intentional and premeditated. No cameras at MetLife, no cameras at IG, car placed back in her spot, and zero witness sightings of her in that 24 hour span (that we are made aware of). Hard to believe that whoever did this got lucky with all of those things and is living their life as if nothing happened.

I do think that the SG or whoever did this had help, help that didn't realize exactly what they were involving them self in. maybe the friend was aware that he had a relationship outside of his marriage and was trying to help him cover an affair, or maybe he told the friend he was drunk and needed a ride. Whatever the excuse was, it's not like you'd automatically think your friend committed a horrible crime. I've picked up friends at 4 in the morning no questions asked.

My question would be, if you have heard rumors that your friend was involved in a disappearance of a woman the same night you assisted with a ride or had even had communication with them within that timeframe, why wouldn't you immediately come forward to LE to cover your own *advertiser censored*?

Like most here, I believe LE knows WAY more then we can even speculate. They could've put his picture out to the public, and maybe a lot of people would've come forward to sightings, character witnesses, past violent experiences, etc. They must know enough about him that they are not in need of public assistance.

Interesting thoughts. I also was in the "no way there was more than one person involved," camp, though instead of a crime of passion (an affair gone wrong), I felt it was a stalking situation, maybe one that escalated way faster and more violently than the SG intended -- for example, he got her into his car and to his house and was crazy enough to think she would cooperate, or just didn't think things through, and then he committed or tried to commit a rape and then she fought back and violence ensued.

My mind is opening to another scenario in which he might have had help. This isn't original, others have said it, but it's just something I've more recently been open to thinking about -- and that is that after he got her to the house (voluntarily or involuntarily), someone from SG's wife's family interrupted, saw him there with a woman, totally freaked out thinking that it would be so harmful to the SG's sick wife, there was a fight between the family member and the SG, and DS was harmed, not necessarily even on purpose, maybe not even as the intended target.

I say this because someone I loved had cancer, the person's partner had an affair, and I can imagine what the scene would have looked like had I actually walked in on anything. It would have been extremely ugly. Notch up my reaction, throw in testosterone, and it could be one heck of a physical confrontation.

With two people thrown into the situation, the cleanup becomes faster, the hiding of Danielle becomes easier, getting her car back to her apartment is now trivial. It would fit the idea that her parents said that there was an opportunity for her to be out of state. It would fit the idea of LE looking into the SG's in-laws vacation spots.

IDK, I waiver back and forth now.

I do believe that if a friend inadvertently helped him move the car, LE probably knows that already and it just hasn't been announced.

Is there a link somewhere for this info? This is the 3rd or 4th time I've seen someone type it, but I've never read it anywhere. I was just thinking that it was the "Urban Legend" version of the story. If it's true... well, damn.
Not that I am aware of. I know this to be truth due to my niece grew up and was a best friend to her and close to the family. Very sad.
In the beginning LE was to quick to comment when finding her and stated to media they were not looking at foul play. After examiner showed to the seen and investigated never did LE apologize to family or media for making such comment. Which left bad rumors that still circulate.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Is there a link somewhere for this info? This is the 3rd or 4th time I've seen someone type it, but I've never read it anywhere. I was just thinking that it was the "Urban Legend" version of the story. If it's true... well, damn.

Verbalkint7, Here's a link. It's not as detailed as what some people have said, but what the article does say fits the involvement of a fan. I had heard scarf, not hair, but anyway, awful: http://www.theoaklandpress.com/gene...-farmington-hills-woman-elizabeth-hocks-death A similar thing happened at Yale a few years ago: http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/14/nyregion/yale-student-dies-in-machine-shop-accident.html

Just wanted to say that my heart goes out to you, Holocene. <3

The description of your searches is just terrible. You are a good friend.

I also found the circumstances very suspicious. I have a lot of things on my bucket list, but very few that involve being alone. I've always thought there was someone else up there with her. Also with so may young people young people using snapchat, instagram, twitter, etc., why wouldn't her adventure be captured on SM? Maybe it occurred with a few minutes of her getting up there, but still find it odd.

I was aware of those details and I'm still suspicious. Heartbreaking regardless. She was very young.

Elizabeth Hocks death was accidental. No one killed her. She was on top of the roof because she had a bucket list and one of the things she wanted to dance on roof top in the rain. She sat next to the fan system taking off her shoes. When she went to stand up the fan system went on (high powered) it snagged her long hair and sadly descalped her.

OMG what a horrible way to go :(

Actually, as I've stated in the past, we did not primarily focus on the apartment grounds. That's just where we STARTED. Once the area was canvassed the police had us move on across the street to every single business. We checked every single dumpster. I've never felt so sick in my life before opening lid after lid on dumpsters. I even checked the grease bins in those back lots. Do you know what it's like to put a stick in one of those things and feel around for anything at all in utter fear? I do. We went inside every business and asked them if we could put up her flier while they stared at us in confused pity. We asked them if their cameras faced the roads. Then we moved further down the road to businesses a mile away. The wooded areas nearby were searched. We looked through those ditches and reeds. I watched her grandfather pick up any item of old tattered clothing or garbage he could find and put it in a bag for the police in the hopes that it might be some kind of evidence. You don't know how devastating that is until you see it up close. Golf courses were poured over, the pond nearby she liked to visit, neighborhoods, gas stations, banks, malls, and on and on and on. The police searched the area with their dogs. No, those first search parties were not the end of it. Friends were chased away from malls, businesses and parking lots by the police time and again.

What I'm saying is, the police have a reason to ask us to stop. They have a reason. All I'm saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[emoji178] I don't really have anything to add except that I wish I could come hug you all and put a bandaid on it and make it better, then make the pain go away. I don't know why evil people exist, and I'm truly, deeply sorry you have had to cross paths with it.

You only get one shot to prosecute someone due to double jeopardy. It's best to make sure you have all your ducks in a row or someone could walk scott free. Having a body makes prosecution so much easier and two months isn't really that long to expect a body to have been found by now. It's better to wait for DNA results, pursue all leads (even the ones we don't know about), pursue finding the body, etc. They have to have valid reason for getting a search warrant and they made several trips back. Certainly doesn't sound like they are barking up the wrong tree. Again it can't be stressed enough that we aren't privy to all that they know.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but couldn't they charge him with abduction now and then charge him with murder later if it's confirmed that Dani is deceased? That wouldn't be double jeopardy, would it, since kidnapping and murder would be two separate crimes?

I also found the circumstances very suspicious. I have a lot of things on my bucket list, but very few that involve being alone. I've always thought there was someone else up there with her. Also with so may young people young people using snapchat, instagram, twitter, etc., why wouldn't her adventure be captured on SM? Maybe it occurred with a few minutes of her getting up there, but still find it odd.

Well remember the young lady found in the water tower on the roof of that hotel in calif?
That was sooo creepy.. she was seen in the elevator acting very odd. But there was no foul play with her death either. No one
Understood why she was up there.

Well remember the young lady found in the water tower on the roof of that hotel in calif?
That was sooo creepy.. she was seen in the elevator acting very odd. But there was no foul play with her death either. No one
Understood why she was up there.

Weirdly, I think she was also a Yale student, IIR.

Just an update on this: Southfield PD and Mr. Stislicki (via FB messenger) confirmed that this is not Danielle. Danielle's father was very gracious that I at least made an effort. I hope I didn't cause him any pain. He did tell me that several others reached out to him with the same information and the Southfield PD confirmed with him that it wasn't DS. I know I am the last one to accept that it isn't her but I was just hoping for some hope.

As a side note, my wife and daughter are going to the self defense fundraiser for DS on Saturday. It's close to my house.

Like I said, maybe I'm nuts. But I called Southfield PD anyways. You just never know right?

Elizabeth Hocks death was accidental. No one killed her. She was on top of the roof because she had a bucket list and one of the things she wanted to dance on roof top in the rain. She sat next to the fan system taking off her shoes. When she went to stand up the fan system went on (high powered) it snagged her long hair and sadly descalped her.

where in the world did you read that? i've seen tons of rumors, but how does getting scalped cause compression axphisiya

Just an update on this: Southfield PD and Mr. Stislicki (via FB messenger) confirmed that this is not Danielle. Danielle's father was very gracious that I at least made an effort. I hope I didn't cause him any pain. He did tell me that several others reached out to him with the same information and the Southfield PD confirmed with him that it wasn't DS. I know I am the last one to accept that it isn't her but I was just hoping for some hope.

As a side note, my wife and daughter are going to the self defense fundraiser for DS on Saturday. It's close to my house.

Thank you for sharing the update about the hotel surveillance video.

From Find Danielle Stislicki Facebook:

January 23 at 1:51pm ·

One of the Redford Girls, Danielle Frederick (Danielle #1) was contacted by Second Nature Self Defense to offer a women's only, 2 part, self defense class fundraiser. It will take place at Second Nature Self Defense in Plymouth, Michigan on January 28th (part 1), and February 11th (part 2). There is a minimum $20 per person donation to participate. Attendance is not required to give a donation of any size. Second Nature Self Defense will not profit from this event. All money will go towards the cause of locating Daniele Stislicki. Space is limited, so you must call to pre-register.

Not that I am aware of. I know this to be truth due to my niece grew up and was a best friend to her and close to the family. Very sad.
In the beginning LE was to quick to comment when finding her and stated to media they were not looking at foul play. After examiner showed to the seen and investigated never did LE apologize to family or media for making such comment. Which left bad rumors that still circulate.

someone else had to be involved, because it takes a key to unlock the hatch to gain access to the roof.

someone else had to be involved, because it takes a key to unlock the hatch to gain access to the roof.

Oh I don't think so I think doors have to lock from outside but u can exit from inside. Fire rules and regulations.

Regarding lack of searches-

Is it possible it has more to do with where LE knows would be a likely place to search vs what they are willing to tell the public/family?

I think the media and locals forced LE to give more info than they wanted to from the beginning regarding the searches of SG's home. They didn't mention a name specifically regarding whose home was being searched, but they did give an address and a past job title. Why didn't they announce the current job title? Why didn't they announce a name? Why did they say the wife had been in the hospital? Why didn't they just say a search was conducted at that residence and not mention anything else?

Could LE really tell family to start searching around the last place they KNOW DS was if the last known location was SG's home? I think LE have told the family not to search to keep them from that area. I think LE don't want the public to know they know there is evidence that put DS at SG's home. I think LE doesn't have enough evidence to prove a crime was committed but do have evidence DS was there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz