Australia Australia - Claremont SK, 1996-97, Perth, WA - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
janwa- "I don't want to talk about that particular case but there was a mosaic playground nearby rumoured to be the site when in fact the site was well into the trees"
No problem. Understand. Just I used to live near there and remembered a rumour this sort of activity happened at the Boya Quarry and out the back of JFN park.

True Blue have you been questioned by the police in regard to this case? Thanks

IF police planted the DNA, there is only ONE crime scene...and that is in the lab! If police hadn't planted the seed pods in the Lloyd Rayney case, we probably wouldn't even be having this conversation.
Civilians work in the Chem Centre lab, and Police Exhibits Unit. Police officers wouldn't have access without booking stuff out with a civilian public service clerk signing it out IMO

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Civilians work in the Chem Centre lab, and Police Exhibits Unit. Police officers wouldn't have access without booking stuff out with a civilian public service clerk signing it out IMO

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk
Why all this talk about Chem center? They don't do DNA there. They only do chemical analysis.

In all honesty even when faced with absolute proof it is not unusual for family and friends to still deny the evidence. This has been the case with many serial killers/murderers families and you can't blame them, imagine finding out a person you loved and cared for, whom you considered a kind caring person had committed violent offences. You basically go through the same stages of grief but not always ending up at the final stage of acceptance.

Questioning as to if BRE had access to other white commodores doesn't sound out of the ordinary to me and certainly doesn't rule out having found other evidence in the already searched vehicle, it is simply good police work, if presenting a vehicle to a jury as the vehicle that was used in a crime the last thing you want the defense to claim is that "no, the defendant owned/drove this vehicle" which could put doubt in the minds of a jury. they are simply tying up all loose ends.

Lack of evidence at the Madora Bay property would only be a level of concern if this was known to be a place where the murders occurred, as theorized it's more than likely the murders took place a lot closer to the abduction point and bodies disposed off shortly there after.

keep in mind a lack of evidence is certainly not an indication of non guilt. DNA, geographical location, same vehicle identity as fibers found on a body, relationship break downs around the times of the attacks are all pointing to the alleged having committed the crimes. Then there is non public evidence, the KK victim (witness) and anything else the police have found or have had phoned in since the arrest. At this stage from an outside perspective there is a lot more evidence to suggest guilt rather than innocence.

I cknow you being someone close to BRE and/or the family have doubts and I can completely understand this, I just hope you too can understand why some of us feel the way we do.

BBM

Re Madora Bay property - I wouldn't expect WAPOL to report anything significant that they find to the family of the arrested suspect anyway.

Wouldn't they keep that close to their chest in an ongoing investigation?

extract ... > when faced with absolute proof it is not unusual for family and friends to still deny the evidence.

never a truer word said ... on this i can vouch

[emoji887]

Regarding family and friend's perspective on the accused.....the Herman Rockefeller case from a few years ago comes to mind for me.

Herman's family and friends perceived him as a church-going family man....his wife of 20 years literally worked next to him in their home office...she thought she knew him inside out.

Then he got murdered by a pair of swingers he was involved with and his whole secret life was revealed. Swinging, mistress, ads in sex magazines.....the list goes on.

They only found out about the secret life when his mistress of 27 years rang the wife when he went missing. The mistress knew way more than anyone, including the fact that he had 4 mobile phones on him at all times (the wife thought he only had one).

It's such a powerful example of how those close to people can often be the last to know the truth about someone.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...l/news-story/e1c3fac9f81fa832a25fd10673bed276

never a truer word said ... on this i can vouch
[emoji887]
A horrific but good current example of family standing by the convicted (let alone the accused) is with
http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw...e/news-story/c5e9248d8989c5377af148109b5e9d39
'Outside court his wife Kathy Lin — Min Lin’s sister — vowed they would fight on.
“Robert’s innocent. He did not kill my brother’s family. He is a loving and caring family man,” she said.

In this case, the sole family survivor of this Massacre at the hands of Robert Xie, was alleged (by the surviving child at the time niece) to have been sexually abused by Robert Xie, before and after the murders.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...e/news-story/c8b4ed97cae9affacc15da6d9e1f827c
[FONT=&amp]
his sexual abuse grew more intense when she moved into the house he owned with her aunt Kathy Lin after the murders.
[/FONT]

There was a doco on tv a week or so ago about the Birnies.

For the non Perth based forum members, David and Catherine Birnie were a couple who trawled the streets of Perth (coincidently in a similar area to where these crimes occured) picking up hitchhikers, taking them back to their house then raping and murdering them to later dump their bodies in bush graves. Some of what happened to their victims was horrendous.

In this doco, the daughter of the male offended (David Birnie) was interviewed and stated that she found it really difficult to reconcile the kind, loving family man and father she knew - with the violent killer that he was.

So it is easy to see how someone could still be in disbelief even with confronted with evidence when the person they know has two very separate lives.

The show was called Murder Uncovered: Serial Killers, David and Catherine Birnie and can be watched online.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/video/wat...al-killers-david-and-catherine-birnie-part-2/

More information:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_and_Catherine_Birnie

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

About 7 yrs ago I was looking for proof of a 'satanic site" in the Mundaring Darlington area. In the day time there was nothing to see. but at night the car headlights picked up faint luminous paint by driving through the markers we found the spot safely. Clues are often hidden in plain sight .

Oh Janwa I've seen these markers on trees on the walkways in hills near where we lived. So strange and yes invisible during the day! We saw them once when we went animal spotting with our grandkids at night, we had NO idea they were there, had lived in the area for years and walked our dog there every day!! Needless to say we abandoned our walk and went home thinking "what the???" and saying we weren't feeling well so that's why we had to stop our walk. You poor thing working on one of those types of cases!

https://thewest.com.au/news/wa/evil-heart-of-child-abuse-ng-b88388026z

[FONT=&amp]
WA was at the shameful heart of the most rampant paedophilia within the Catholic Church, the royal commission on child sex abuse has revealed.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Three of the top four institutions were in WA.[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Andrea Musulin, a former WA police officer who runs the Perth archdiocese Safeguarding scheme, told the commission there were now more than 200 officers in parishes to hear new complaints.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Might this horrific incidence (the tip of the known and unknown iceberg) of child sex abuse in Western Australia, be correlated to WA having a reputation in some circles as the State of the Serial Killers, with way too many kids abused in their childhood, going on to be abusers themselves in their youth and/or later life?

What are the chances that the CSK(s) , was/were abused in some way in his/their childhood, and that this was one of the (inexcusable) causes for his/her/their assaults and murders later in life?

[/FONT]

Yeah ok I'm the same with music and like metal/classic but this is kinda extreme, their album https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Rose:_20_Years_Ago
they didn't have any other records in the name of Black Rose.
Not much else really on his FB , just heaps involved in little aths, a PC user group, Eagles group (mad WCE fan) and gaming as you say. Oh and yodahoff.

Know it has been named Yodahoff it will be part of my everyday language.

You I thank.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

https://thewest.com.au/news/wa/evil-heart-of-child-abuse-ng-b88388026z

[FONT=&][/FONT][FONT=&]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&]Might this horrific incidence (the tip of the known and unknown iceberg) of child sex abuse in Western Australia, be correlated to WA having a reputation in some circles as the State of the Serial Killers, with way too many kids abused in their childhood, going on to be abusers themselves in their youth and/or later life?

What are the chances that the CSK(s) , was/were abused in some way in his/their childhood, and that this was one of the (inexcusable) causes for his/her/their assaults and murders later in life?

[/FONT]

You are right, it is inexcusable. Being abused as a child doesn't provide any justification for any type of poor behaviour. Survivors of abuse should better understand the damaging consequences of this type of behaviour. To hurt fellows humans still requires a choice to be made.

FYI: I've started issuing TO's for the snarky and critical comments regarding VI's, and the verification process.

Stop putting your foot in your collective mouth. You have little idea of which you speak, and WS is under no obligation to provide you with a lengthy explanation.

But if you insist, you will be issued a TO, possibly lengthy. I've only just begun.

Bessie
WS ADMINISTRATOR

They hosted a meeting. Probably the annual ANZFSS. But they do Chem analysis. Not DNA analysis

It's also not sequencing. It's typing. Big difference in the molecular biology world.

The chem lab was mentioned because that is where the missing VS commodore fibres were found when they moved buildings. They had been sent there by mistake and lost according to police.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You are right, it is inexcusable. Being abused as a child doesn't provide any justification for any type of poor behaviour. Survivors of abuse should better understand the damaging consequences of this type of behaviour. To hurt fellows humans still requires a choice to be made.
If anything. .it should be more of a reason NOT to do similar..
Clearly not the case though. Most serial killers were abused in one way or another as children. Mix of nature and (lack of) nurture creating the SK personality imo

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member