IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
(I really am sick lol, heading out the door to work, going to be a rough one, long night with no sleep, get him guys, will try to check in during the day)

(Eta: chugging nasty vegetable powder (green superfood) :puke: )

Oregano Oil and probiotics. Feel better Marg!

Can someone point me back to that long aerial video of LE on the day they found the girls? It was about 40 minutes long.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Ya'll have been at this for some time, it seems. Would any of you find it likely at all, for this guy to be "semi" part of the community, or neighboring? Maybe keeps to himself but is known?

Not unless the passerby happened to be ten feet tall, or walking on stilts.

Hello Carbuff

JMO
Im convinced there easily could be a tree that has grown up alongside the tracks that could have had a trailcam in it.

Plenty of old photos that shows trees growing up and some above the tracks. These are older photos so by now the trees could easily be above the tracks and in precicely that spot to catch that photo.

Look at the tree in the first photo down on right. I think that may even be the tree because it shows the wooden piece on the left too and you can see a wooden piece to his left.

That tree could be way taller by now.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/historic-landmarks-foundation-indiana/sets/72157667545100136/

The first picture down on the right shows what could be a tree that could be tall enough to have a trail cam in there to catch any vandals doing things to the bridge.

Maybe one of the groups that are trying to restore the bridge or the railroad put in a trail cam to catch any vandals.

Its either that or the girls themselves were able to get a shot with the cell phone.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/historic-landmarks-foundation-indiana/sets/72157667545100136/

There are definitely trees just to the east of that would accommodate a trail cam.
Grabbed from a YouTube video,
[video]https://youtu.be/mEKbqb_szEU?t=34m16s[/video]

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• rNNMpLy.png
    rNNMpLy.png
    844.3 KB · Views: 502
  • SybZVmz.png
    SybZVmz.png
    919.2 KB · Views: 499
If I had to take a guess............and that's all it would be.........a guess, I'd think that LE may have picked this guy up somewhere else on a surveillance camera walking along the street. He obviously was way off in the distance where identifying him was impossible, but he was recognizable enough to determine it was the same guy that was seen on the bridge.

Of course, the HUGE flaw in that theory.........why not bring this hitchhiker theory up to the public yesterday, or the day before, or the middle of last week ?

New information has come to light in some form maybe? :thinking:

Perhaps more footage has been found of the guy elsewhere in the last day or so that led them in this direction?

Perhaps they have actually gotten a new tip of one person who DID see him hitchhiking in/out of the area since, thus creating that being a suddenly relevant piece of new information?

It's possible now that it was the weekend and people were off work, now that the picture is being pushed as a suspect, etc. the story is expanding its reach and/or more people are paying attention in a widening area and so there's new info being generated tip wise, thus it's new information they didn't have 24-48-72 hours ago.

:dunno:

what about a cain. one of those cans that double as a knife to

Would DNA be back already? Found Tuesday, autopsy was Wednesday...I'm guessing they know they have DNA but don't have results back quite yet so are asking for help finding him? Hopefully it comes back with a match. Surely this guy has a history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya'll have been at this for some time, it seems. Would any of you find it likely at all, for this guy to be "semi" part of the community, or neighboring? Maybe keeps to himself but is known?

Wouldn't surprise me at all.

Works there but lives elsewhere. Visits friends or relatives in the area. Comes for the hunting or fishing. Used to live there (our local serial killer (Skesny) left two bodies on the property where his parents used to live when he was a young teen). Travels through on business. Anything along those lines.

I think he's so inconspicuous in everyday life that people have seen him and looked right past him and don't even remember he was there.

I just can't seem to find ANY hunting pants that are brown on top and denim on leg though. I googled forever. I've gone back and forth from brown tee shirt, to hoodie, to apron, to fanny pack, to shirt tails. Shirt tails fit best because it's the only way I can account for his hand bring in his pocket the way it is. I don't think it's blood stains at all. I'm still looking for hunting pants configured this way. If you find, can you post? This detail has driven me nuts.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

They have them, because I used to have a pair. I am a camo nut. I found these.

s-l200.jpg

Do we have anything from LE saying if it was video and/or if it was from a trail camera versus one of the girl's phones?

We're also all assuming this was sexual in someway including myself. It could of been just some nut job robbing them of their stuff.

I think it was a sexual predator. I don't think the girls had much on them to be killed over. I am pretty sure this was a sexually motivated crime.

It looks like he was just released a few weeks ago, after being picked up for failure to register 7/2015.

http://www.wndu.com/content/news/Co...released-from-La-Porte-Co-Jail-412423373.html

OMG

This person was just released not long ago.

Why in the world was he even eligble. How many more killings does a person have to do to stay locked up. Good Grief.

The other photo of the bridge person could possibly be this person because I cant tell if the person is old or younger in that bridge photo.

"This press release is made in response to multiple media inquiries regarding the matter of State v. Richard Dobeski, as a result of the fact that the Defendant Dobeski was released from custody of the LaPorte County Jail after a hearing on January 30, 2017."

http://www.wndu.com/content/news/Co...released-from-La-Porte-Co-Jail-412423373.html

Hello Carbuff

JMO
Im convinced there easily could be a tree that has grown up alongside the tracks that could have had a trailcam in it.

Plenty of old photos that shows trees growing up and some above the tracks. These are older photos so by now the trees could easily be above the tracks and in precicely that spot to catch that photo.

Look at the tree in the first photo down on right. I think that may even be the tree because it shows the wooden piece on the left too and you can see a wooden piece to his left.

That tree could be way taller by now.

There are those side wooden platforms on alternating sides, along the bridge. That might also account for the angle, if someone was taking video from one of them. Not sure, but, they do occur along the bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther