IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
It made me think about what they said in the beginning to the effect of knowing what is going on in your kids lives. Possibly SM activity of meeting someone. Or it could be they may have a reason to believe it is someone who knows the area

I hold to the belief that it wasn't that the girls arranged the meeting but that they simply put too much information out there publicly.

Omg I missed the presser?? [emoji35][emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First it was the picture of Abigail. Then his picture. Then it was released that the picture came from video. Then Liberty's grandpa talked about how smart Liberty was - taking advanced courses and involved in multiple sports. Liberty's intelligence combined with her awareness and common sense is what these agencies are working from.
I knew it, Liberty. My money was on you from the beginning. I think you realized evil was present and that you may not walk away from this. You did something. You left breadcrumbs. You brilliant brave soul. You did this for Abigail. You did this for justice. I think selfless barely scratches the surface of your character.
Watch from above with pride.

this ambushed these two lovey girls and made them march to their deaths...what a . F'ing . I'm just soooo POed.

On the audio is he saying "Down the hill" ??? I didnt see the press conference but I am caught up as much as I can on here. Brave brave girls and such smart thinking. I said threads back that I thought the girls recorded him because they were freaked out :( Is there a link for a repeat of the press conference?

I am holding back tears thinking about this and those girls it has really gotten to me in my soul. I pray they catch this monster soon before he can harm anyone else.

I am just now hearing this my sister texted me. I want to scream and cry.

Can someone tell me WHY Libby did not call 911?? OMG...

It sounds like he was probably holding them at gunpoint, just based on how calmly he said "Go down the hill" She probably didn't have a chance... She did the second best thing IMO, and recorded that sick individual.

I took it to mean that the person or persons deliberately stalked and ambushed them, rather than a predator just hanging around looking for a victim.

I thought the presser was most informative, more so than many
Thank you to all of you who brought it to those of us that couldn't watch live.

Glad to have a few things cleared, the picture for example. That is put to bed.
We know that at this time, LE are not linking this to another murder.
I will stick with this until I am told otherwise by LE.
I have always believed more than one person is involved, LE did not rule that out
I also believe that the girls were meeting someone. I may be wrong, but LE has not ruled that out either
If there was prior communication between the girls and some body else, LE will find it
They have far more than I expected
They do not know who the BG is

They have provided a lot of facts that can be discussed
I like facts

JMO

My opinion--

SM was wide open. As some theorized a few threads back, I think he stumbled upon one of their online accounts and was watching them that way. They may have posted where they were going to be that day and he planned to find them. I don't think they knew him or planned to meet with him but he knew where to find them. MOO

And I think that makes it even more likely he lives near by, within an hour drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a brave, brave girl. I can't say that I would even think to make a recording if that was happening to me. I shudder to think what must be on that audio/video if all they call release is "down the hill". I wonder if this is a father/son team...maybe the girls had met the son online, and had plans on meeting him on their hike?

It sounds like he was probably holding them at gunpoint, just based on how calmly he said "Go down the hill" She probably didn't have a chance... She did the second best thing IMO, and recorded that sick individual.
I was thinking the same thing. There was speculation that it appeared to be possibly a gun in his pocket. Maybe he had already showed them the gun.

I'm wondering if the only photos available (the ones released) are because she was holding her phone, but trying to be discreet so he/they wouldn't realize she was recording.

Ok, I was obviously wrong. Good job to everyone who insisted Libby took that video.

I couldn't hear any words on my phone from the audio but unless it's a close friend or family, it's not helpful to anyone else trying to sleuth.

Sounds, to me, like two people involved?

I am sick over this.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

On the ISP site they only refer to one murderer and I do think there is only one suspect. However the police are not going to rule anything out publicly at this time and that is why they said there 'possibly' could be another suspect. Its just the speak-isms of LE and they are not going to be pinned down one way or the other.

I truly think if they felt more than one was involved they would be asking the public to call in if they saw another person with the BG in the park or elsewhere.

Hard to distinguish approximate age, but guessing late 30's to early 50's. Chilling press conference. The conference was very dignified by all involved. RIP precious girls.

I am just now hearing this my sister texted me. I want to scream and cry.

Can someone tell me WHY Libby did not call 911?? OMG...

Seriously?

Maybe she didn't have time to do anything but press the record button, maybe the cell signal was patchy as many locals have said. It looks like they were ambushed, she had the sense to do something which many may not do

She's a HERO no why this why that, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti