IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now we know that it is a 'before' picture. I wonder what he said or did that made her turn on her video.

I just hope the people watching the PC will go to the official website to hear the voice. It is an older man's voice, definitely, and a little raspy. Libby was a smart young lady, she got his voice and his picture.

One can only imagine why she took the video of him. Her hinky meter was blasting off the charts and she knew this was a bad guy.

MOO

He did NOT know she had her phone going

He grabbed Abby first, as she is smaller

She probably got most of this horrid horrid act on audio/video...What a SUPER HERO!

I feel...he didn't just assault and kill them...I've never seen LE so emotional! It was probably horrific!!

Let's get this COWARD !!!

Ok, I'm ready to entertain the idea that even the picture of Abby on the bridge was an attempt to get pic of guy in the background leaning on the tree?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My first post here. I live in Avon, IN (about an hour south of Delphi). I have been gripped by this since they first went missing. We have two daughters. Our oldest daughter graduated from IU the same year that Lauren Spierer should have graduated. Our youngest daughter is currently a sophomore.
I just watched this news conference live and was horrified by the voice, but awed that Liberty had the presence of mind to record this monster. I have believed all along that this photo of this guy was from her phone. I too am scared to think what else is on there, but wow, this girl is truly a hero! I wonder if she didn't have her phone in her pocket? I only say that because of the "rustling" sound. I've put my phone in my pocket to record before and it sounds like that.

I only hope that someone comes forward and turns this (these) monsters in. I find myself looking at every male I encounter.

Prayers to the families, first responders and the community of Delphi.

Reading between the lines it looks possible they went to meet someone for whatever reason and it went horribly wrong. Or the suspect or suspects knew the girls were going to be there somehow and coerced them down that hill. What a hero as the man said for capturing the guy on video. It is truly heartbreaking and I hope to God someone who knows the guy calls it in soon.

I heard no "accent" also in the background, does that sound like water or leaves?

Right. Why would the killer leave the phone? That's what I'm wondering. Did they recover the actual phone? Is it possible to access someones cell phone remotely?
All of my photos, videos and audio upload to my cloud within minutes. Easily retrievable.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I am just now hearing this my sister texted me. I want to scream and cry.

Can someone tell me WHY Libby did not call 911?? OMG...

Maybe because she felt like it wouldn't do any good. How could she talk to a 911 operator in that situation?

Plus you'd have to look at the phone, even to place an emergency call, and then he'd know what she was doing. If she already had her camera open from taking video, she didn't have to tap or slide anything to continue recording.

the audio is horrible. If they hadn't told us the words I never would have known that is what the voice said.

I get the impression that LE are indicating there were at least two perps. One in the image and a possible second on the audio.
Go to link. Very clear

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Reading between the lines it looks possible they went to meet someone for whatever reason and it went horribly wrong. Or the suspect or suspects knew the girls were going to be there somehow and coerced them down that hill. What a hero as the man said for capturing the guy on video. It is truly heartbreaking and I hope to God someone who knows the guy calls it in soon.

I just think the opposite....chance of opportunity....he ambushed them.

I'd say his voice sounds a little higher pitched then the average middle aged man, and a little nasally. Not sure if anyone else agrees with that.

Does anyone know if the time audio/video was taken is noted when it is uploaded to the cloud? If so, they know right when this happened.

I am just now hearing this my sister texted me. I want to scream and cry.

Can someone tell me WHY Libby did not call 911?? OMG...

Maybe she tried... we don't know, anyone local know if there is cell service out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
medievalratattack