IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like an older guy to me, I don't hear high pitched at all. Fairly calm, even.

I am just now hearing this my sister texted me. I want to scream and cry.

Can someone tell me WHY Libby did not call 911?? OMG...

She didn't necessarily know he was coming for them. It looks like he gave her the heebie jeebies, so she started to film him. By the time she knew it was a dangerous situation it was probably too late to call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think he just sounded nasally and has a more high pitched voice than usual... The way he's dressed doesn't look anything like a 20 something year old, imo.

they said they can't be sure that the man in the picture is the same man who speaks in the recording, so possibly more than one suspect but not confirmed

Do you think they were marched down the hill then attacked and killed soon after?

Well, we don't know how they died. We don't know when they died(how long before discovered)
We don't really know where they died, just where they were found
The landowner said something about the area being pristine
Doesn't sound like much of a struggle

I disagree, he sounds older to me, 40 to 50-ish

I totally agree with you on his age based on his voice. Also, IMO, this guy may be wearing dentures or missing teeth which effects his pronunciation.

Liberty had the presence of mind to turn on her phone's recorder.

On the audio, the POI is heard saying: "Down the hill"

Look to the bottom left, in this image of Libby, in the trees, at least two vehicles are parked. Someone good with enhancements, could zoom in on the vehicles for us.

C5PnuMiUYAAvJa6.jpg

Maybe he was too busy grabbing Abby. I'll bet the reason it switched from video to audio is because Libby jammed the phone in her pocket to hide it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

That's exactly what I think

they said they can't be sure that the man in the picture is the same man who speaks in the recording, so possibly more than one suspect but not confirmed

IMO, This could explain how 2 girls were controlled ?

In order for her to video so clearly, the perp(s) had to have known Libby had her phone. Why didn't they take it?

Perhaps they did; maybe they found the stuff on the cloud?

He may have had the phone on him but didn't know it was recording.

Liberty had the presence of mind to turn on her phone's recorder.

On the audio, the POI is heard saying: "Down the hill"

Look to the bottom left, in this image of Libby, in the trees, at least two vehicles are parked. Someone good with enhancements, could zoom in on the vehicles for us.

C5PnuMiUYAAvJa6.jpg

I'm fairly certain it was confirmed those are poles at the beginning of the bridge to keep cars from driving on it.

I can't listen as I'm at work right now, but I'm overcome with the hope that they scratched and bit and hit him and kicked that monster. I may have to go sit in my car and listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname