Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of her husbands first statements

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]"[/FONT]We [FONT=arial, sans-serif]had a [/FONT]ahh b ahh bit of ahh an argument ahh in regards to, um, the store figures, and um, how she was going to you know improve them"

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Note here the plural "we" in regards to the "argument" about "store figures" and "how she (singular) was going to you know improve them" Not that they (plural) were going to improve them. Was this "argument" more one sided, him more forceful. [/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Note the minimising of the "argument, "a bit". Note too the stuttering when it comes to the "argument" making it sensitive. If he is not a stutterer it is all the more sensitive.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]"[/FONT]and, she had had a bad day the day before at the store",

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Do they work together at "the store"? what constitutes a "bad day"[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Is it financial?[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Did she argue with someone?[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Was a delivery late?[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]etc.. What caused her to have a "bad day" according to her husband.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Would one call this "subtle disparagement" Does he blame her for "store figures" and it's why he says it's only her who is "going to improve them" A guilty person will often find a way to justify their behaviour by blaming the victim, but in a subtle, manner. If it is the case that the husband is involved in her disappearance and possible homicide, will he blame t his wife, for the "store figures" In other words, it (whatever it maybe) is all her fault, i wouldn't have reacted like that if she had not done xyz.[/FONT]

"um, and on the Wednesday morning, um, she just went upstairs, um, and then came downstairs and just went out through the garage, ahh, she might have just walked down the street or just to clear her head because that was the last thing she said to me, um, I’m gonna to go and clear my head, um, can’t do it here."

"Um" "Ahh" and derivatives of are often used to pause and give oneself time to think. This comes about as we see above, at the mention of going up the stairs and coming down, making this part of his statement sensitive.

"um, she just went upstairs, um, and then came downstairs"

Note, he is yet to use her name. Distancing language

The word "Just" is often used to compare, minimise (downwards) and time, "i just received a call ten minutes ago. We know it is not about time as he is talking after the event. So why in this part of his statement does he minimise. Something more went on than going up and downstairs.

"um, she just went upstairs, um, and then came downstairs"

"and then"

Note here we have a skip in time (temporal lacunai) between going up and coming downstairs. What occurred while she was upstairs "and then" came down?"

He doesn't tell us why she went up and downstairs? Making it needles information but important in the wider scheme of things. Why tell us this.? It is on his mind. Why?

"she might have just walked down the street or just to clear her head because that was the last thing she said to me, um, I’m gonna to go and clear my head, um, can’t do it here."

Here he shows doubt with the qualifier "might" giving others to think differently and for him to, later, change his statement.

Again we see minimising ("Just") when she "walked" (body posture noted. When body posture enters a statement, it often shows an increase in tension) down the street"

My boss, Tony said xyt
My boss (dropping his name, incomplete social introduction) said xyz.
The boss (dropping the personal "my")
The boss told me (told being more forceful)
The boss "stood" (body posture) and told me xyz.

Note the increase in tension becoming stronger.

"or just to clear her head"

Minimising. Why does she want to clear her head.?

"because that was the last thing she said to me, um, I’m gonna to go and clear my head, um, can’t do it here."

Note he gives us the reason why ("because") why she "might" have "just walked down the street" When some has a need to explain (because, to...) without being asked they are anticipating being asked why she "might have just walked down the street"

"just to clear her head because that was the last thing she said to me, um, I’m gonna to go and clear my head, um, can’t do it here."

Note the repetition to clear here head making it sensitive. He introduces her "head" will she have injuries to her head ?

"that was the last thing she said to me"

Here he wants the communication to stop.

The time between going "upstairs" and "coming down" is where i would focus my attention first.

Did they have an argument and something happened between going up and downstairs?

Interesting. Perhaps he threw her down the stairs and she died from her possible head injuries?

Question. Have cadaver dogs been to the house or any forensic searches happened at the house?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

i dont know.... this sounds so fishy.... I just really think they are all involved...

its on old merc... would not have that technology yet

more like 5 or 6,

only case to make me feel sick to my stomach and iv read through and followed a lot of cases over 15-20 years

I read the first book and forgot about the gory details. This book is by the prosecutor and has just brought back all of those details. Ann Rule writes a mean true crime.

its on old merc... would not have that technology yet

realized when they said 2003 today, please use that reply with quote function in the future so everyone knows who you are replying to

I did think initially AR had something to do with what happened to KR, wanting money from Karen to support his drug habit, and she refused because of all the help both her and BR had given him in the past.

i dont know.... this sounds so fishy.... I just really think they are all involved...
Yeah I think so too. Somehow she left the house both phones pinged in the area BR drove to. The police would have arrested BR by now he was last to see her he drove to the area there's more to it.

no arrest as yet..... maybe Borce is being used as a stalking horse to get Anthony on the run, or dig himself into a hole on the internet, obviously , someone has surgically separated him from his keyboard, .........

what a violent dynamic between father and son that one is, no boundaries at all, it seems... I wonder if the same lack of parameters exist between Vasco and Chris....

I cannot imagine the situation if the same lack of boundaries and the extreme underlying violence is par for the Borce/Sarah dynamic. ..

It certainly gives a tiny insight into what may have passed for normal between Borce and Karen, in a way.

I work at a maximum prison in Melbourne, I can honestly say nothing will happen to him. He will be well looked after. Most men in there don't respect women so no biggie to have killed his wife in other prisoners eyes.

AR latest post is quite the contradiction about keeping private life ect. What a load of rubbish. How much more public could this moron get ?

I work at a maximum prison in Melbourne, I can honestly say nothing will happen to him. He will be well looked after. Most men in there don't respect women so no biggie to have killed his wife in other prisoners eyes.

I do believe you.. it wouldn't surprise me if , say, it was Borce, he would achieve a status in prison that he never managed to get outside... ditto, Anthony, should it turn out that way , Karen as the bad stepmother.

Well that is disappointing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member