NJ - Sarah Stern, 19, Neptune City, 2 Dec 2016 *Arrests* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee, I go read another thread for a few minutes and all hell breaks loose.

Still wondering and waiting about Shark River Park homicide too.

The documents (page 2) specify Preston Tracey. Is that a typo?

Now we know he did go to the bank with her. What an evil moron, everything on camera. LE questioned them the first week. They knew.

Do you think he went in with her? That would have to make him the world's stupidest criminal.

Now we know he did go to the bank with her. What an evil moron, everything on camera. LE questioned them the first week. They knew.

Plus they will have a record of her signing in to access her SDB.

Do you think he went in with her? That would have to make him the world's stupidest criminal.

IDK, maybe. Even if he sat in the car, they have her on cam and banks are loaded with cameras inside and out.

They were both questioned that week and attended the search the following week. Makes me sick. I'm sure her Dad knew who she spent that Friday with also. He said it in an early interview and had to look at those freaks.

Every day I read SS's thread here and just feel so sad... helpless and sad and hopeless. Thanks to all who visit and keep the rest of us updated. There is not much to say - each day it seems to get worse.

i havent had a chance to read thru yet either - but if they are referring to PT record - there was mention somewhere previously that he had a marijuana possession case that he had yet to appear for

Omg. Geez kill a friend for 7,000 dollars?! What would LM do for$100, break your dog's legs? It should go to trial in 2 to 3 years.

Actually, they agreed to seal BOTH of their records. We already know that Preston's was for marijuana, but I don't know anything about Liam's.
i havent had a chance to read thru yet either - but if they are referring to PT record - there was mention somewhere previously that he had a marijuana possession case that he had yet to appear for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes