IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know where we are at the moment but I just wanted to add this for general reference.
I know it's not very good, or accurate .:gaah:

abby3N.jpg

He made a very good point, I didnt notice the leafs noise in the voice recording before. I wonder if there are leafs everywhere or just in that area tho.

The other thing the reporter mentioned was that the person probably knew the back roads well if the knew where to direct them...

I didn't either until it was mentioned. It's very loud. How did I miss that? Obviously I'd make a terrible investigator.

New to WS and this is my first post. Just watched the video! What an awesome perspective of the area and the bridge! Question: Is the end of the bridge that the people are standing on (I'm guessing operating the drone) the same side that LE believes the perp took the girls down? If so just WOW! From my perspective it looks impossible to pass down and through even at the waters edge. It appears to me to be all vertical terrain.
Welcome wsimm!!

I'm in the opinion that it is. Illinoismissing has some awesome picks at beginning of this thread
She noted a rough trail down the slope that she remarked you would almost have to KNOW about since it's not easily seen.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Does anyone have the link to the owner of the property where girls bodies were found. He gave an interview and mentioned he had an adult son who used to play in those woods as a child...

Your posting a thought that's been creeping in my mind since day one...

He mentioned his children and grandchildren. What about their friends...Etc...Etc...

I have had this in my mind for awhile too. As well, in one of the articles it was stated that all the tips are also helping LE eliminate some people they had on the list of suspects...or something along that line.

I firmly believe he knows this area JMO
Lives or lived near there

ITA. I think he grew up there, now lives elsewhere, but nearby, and has an elderly relative he comes back to visit. Now that is purely speculative on my part. Really all we know is he is a man, dressed typically for the region, appears to be a bit heavy.

Are there any manual labor jobs that typically have mondays off? Or any shift work in the area where people work on a # of days on/# of days off? Like I have a welder friend who works shifts where he goes 7 days straight then has 5 days off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys, first time poster but I've read almost all the previous threads and wanted to chime in.

A previous poster mentioned "geocaching" which could be a great theory, and it turns out there IS a geocache located at this area. Something else weird regarding the geocache is that a someone who found the cache back at the end of November mentions running into 3 random men at the bridge:

This just sounded weird to me.

Also, it seems like it would've taken a decent amount of time to hike to the dump site, even if you crossed the creek where it was shallow. With them expecting to be picked up around 3-3:30, that leaves little time that there weren't other people in the area looking for them. I saw that this area is also a popular spot for canoeing / kayaking, although the guy in the pic doesn't look like the typical kayak-er, he had to have some way to get out of the area that most likely didn't involve going back the same way they came (from the bridge). I saw on Google Earth a small stream that seems to run from across where the bodies were found all the way to eventually hitting N 550W. I wonder if anyone walked that creek to check for stuff. I just don't see any other escape route, unless the guy had a kayak/ canoe? Maybe he said his kayak was stuck and he needed help?
attachment.php

Also in my link above regarding the canoeing / kayaking, the guy states that in that area he saw:

These are just a few things I found interesting!
Check out the author

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

What didn't occur to me until just now: could be he WAS aware. Discarded phone anyway. And what COULD he have done about the cloud upload anyway right? I mean you cannot destroy what you cannot touch. So he's been laying really low.

Or, he's not up on technology and it's a marker people can use if they already suspect someone perhaps? Moo.

Exactly
It was done
You can't unring that bell

After watching the drone video, I agree the bridge is way bigger, and taller than I imagined! I have to say, that he was walking with his hands in his pockets, thatmakes me think he was very comfortable with crossing this bridge. I MIGHT, a big MIGHT, attempt to walk it but you can bet if I did, I would have my hands OUT so that if I fell, I could catch myself! It's narrow, and rickety and I'm shocked he was just strolling along with his hands in his pockets like he was on a sidewalk taking a nice stroll.

I live rural, I've been hiking through many woods. What I see below the bridge, wood-wise, it what I would see in my state. Even with brush and timber, you can move pretty quickly through there. And I agree that a turn or a bend can easily hide you from others seeing you.

I thought the Missy Bevers thread moved fast but geez, this one is at the speed of lightening. I can barely keep up :/ I am though!

Does everything automatically go to the cloud with an iPhone?

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk
My android does. Sorry, I know you are asking iPhone users, but I think they all do unless you set it otherwise.

I hope the railroad (who owns the bridge, but not the access trail leading to it[I read that somewhere}) seals it off permanently, or better yet cuts it up for scrap. They obviously don't care to maintain it enough to be safe. Maybe the county health department can condemn it. A nice "Delhi Angels" memorial park would be nice instead.

I was looking that bridge has whole railroad ties missing!!!!! I know that They do rot. That bridge definately looks unsafe. moo

I don't think so. My phone requests Cloud setup every time I update the software and I've yet to do it.

If your phone is like mine nothing goes to the cloud because it's always full [emoji53]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, have you guys talked about possibility of water travel, canoe, kayak, etc. Havent found anything yet I'm still behind. Just mentioning it in case/before I forget, Tia.

(Eta: I was wondering if LE has or would want to contact as webmasters of nature trails to see who has searched for trails, waterways, etc. It strikes me that one poster had a hard time finding the place. Same would go with recent searches of Google maps.)

After watching the drone video, I agree the bridge is way bigger, and taller than I imagined! I have to say, that he was walking with his hands in his pockets, thatmakes me think he was very comfortable with crossing this bridge. I MIGHT, a big MIGHT, attempt to walk it but you can bet if I did, I would have my hands OUT so that if I fell, I could catch myself! It's narrow, and rickety and I'm shocked he was just strolling along with his hands in his pockets like he was on a sidewalk taking a nice stroll.

I live rural, I've been hiking through many woods. What I see below the bridge, wood-wise, it what I would see in my state. Even with brush and timber, you can move pretty quickly through there. And I agree that a turn or a bend can easily hide you from others seeing you.

I thought the Missy Bevers thread moved fast but geez, this one is at the speed of lightening. I can barely keep up :/ I am though!

I thought the same thing. There isn't even any fencing or rails, this guy could have walked by and pushed them over the side, or anyone for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500