IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is where it gets crazy. I don't want to be an online "detective" and send in some far-fetched crazy thing that only takes time away from an actual great tip. Then my thoughts go to, "no tip too small." I'm torn. I feel like this man in the video clearly knows this area and this video could be an example of that. The gait and everything about him. Clothes, etc. idk...?

http://wlfi.com/2017/02/24/carroll-co-sheriff-clears-up-misconceptions-on-delphi-double-homicide/

[FONT=&quot]Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby is clearing up some misconceptions about the Delphi double homicide case released by other media outlets on Friday.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Leazenby told News 18 he has never confirmed DNA evidence was recovered in this case and said the Carroll County Sheriff’s Office is still taking the lead in this investigation.

:thinking:
Not sure if this had been posted [/FONT]

Just a bit of total IMO here. I don't think this individual (or individuals?) necessarily HAD to know the area prior to this, as in a local or nearby resident. It isn't a huge area, relatively speaking, and from looking at the trail maps and videos, someone could conceivably spend a few hours wandering and be fairly comfortable with the location. Why I say this is because yesterday I was out for a walk, and I noticed a guy dressed similarly to BG, which caught my attention. About a 1000 miles away, so not statistically likely to be him, before you tell me to call it in. Anyways, this guy was standing on a walkway overlooking the recreational area, and he was just staring out at the people walking around. It made me think that BG could possibly have selected the area for whatever reason only he knows, and was hunting for someone that day. Sure, he may be some kind of pedo and have picked and stalked them for that reason. But he could also have stalked the area itself as being ideal for his needs. Or he could have happened upon it as a traveler (trucker, drifter, whatever) and spent an hour selecting an isolated kill site (shudder.) All completely IMO. But I think we are getting too wrapped up in the location being remote and him having to have a link to it.

Same name as author

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

Can someone post in one post what this is referring to? With the segmented short answers being posted and the thread going so fast, I have no idea what you're talking about. (Nobody's fault or mistake - just a function of the high traffic on the thread.)

Thank you!

I think another reason their pictures could be bigger is to really hit home with the audiences, see the victims' faces. Also, that Abby and Libby are "bigger" than him in the spiritual sense of the word or however you want to phrase it.

They are using a billboard now that just has HIS photo. The girls are not shown at all.

OMG!!! Did u send this tip in????

Just watched the video twice. Didn't see what she/he could have been referring to 1st time, during second watch I paused it near the middle & took a good look and spotted what I'm sure she/he is talking about.

Long-time lurker but new to posting...I found an interesting video and it hit me enough that I have to post it. Not just because of the bridge condition comments, but because of a particular person in the video. I don't want my comment deleted and don't want to accuse anyone...I'm just stating you should watch the video and maybe your thoughts will lead you to where my thoughts led me. I apologize if I'm coming across as cryptic. Also, I've read dang-near every post in all 10 threads and I'm relatively certain this hasn't been posted or mentioned, but it's been a long week and I might be completely mistaken.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dsgSqr87yp8

You referring to 1:16 of the video? I think that this is standard rural Indiana male couture.

This is where it gets crazy. I don't want to be an online "detective" and send in some far-fetched crazy thing that only takes time away from an actual great tip. Then my thoughts go to, "no tip too small." I'm torn. I feel like this man in the video clearly knows this area and this video could be an example of that. The gait and everything about him. Clothes, etc. idk...?

I think it's tip-worthy for sure. (And, ignore my PM to you since I've now seen the video!)

The blue jacket has been bugging me. It's blurry and I've wondered if it also had a button with the zipper. Was looking at blue jackets online & found this style.

f44fe0fee843863d61219a249548ddca.jpg

http://survivorsedge.com/product/un...t-coat-3-season-heavy-cotton-navy-blue-small/

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...e-bodies-of-two-missing-teen-girls-were-found

Worth watching the videos of owner of property showing reporter around. I thought it was odd; hoodie under coat, baggy jeans, came hat...

There are other videos out there as well. In fact, I'm re-watching all of the audio interviews that were done prior to FBI releasing "down the hill" to see if a voice sounds familiar.

So to answer my question earlier... there are leafs everywhere to match the sound from the recording.

Oh, I also wanted to say that in post #35 of this thread, the picture of the suspect's head sorta looks like he's smoking a cigarette.

They are using a billboard now that just has HIS photo. The girls are not shown at all.

(Well there goes that theory lol. Well, whatever it takes to find this suspect! 6,000 billboards, this is awesome!)

(Eta: Is America's Most Wanted still on TV these days? I remember from thread 1 I think that someone tweeted John Walsh but he had not replied as of yet. I imagine LE already thought of this.)

Long-time lurker but new to posting...I found an interesting video and it hit me enough that I have to post it. Not just because of the bridge condition comments, but because of a particular person in the video. I don't want my comment deleted and don't want to accuse anyone...I'm just stating you should watch the video and maybe your thoughts will lead you to where my thoughts led me. I apologize if I'm coming across as cryptic. Also, I've read dang-near every post in all 10 threads and I'm relatively certain this hasn't been posted or mentioned, but it's been a long week and I might be completely mistaken.

Oh my gosh! I agree with you! But some are saying that's how everyone dresses there

I think he was cold and calculating. I think his body language was calculated, he intentionally tried to look like a non-threatening guy who was just walking. Nobody for the girls to pay any attention to. He probably just walked behind them for a while and seemed to not care that they were there. He would walk near them for a while to make sure they were all actually alone and probably to wait until they were near the end of the bridge so they were easier to control and, again, he could be sure they were alone out there.

His voice was cold, calculating and calm. He obviously has good self control. He didn't ambush the girls. He seemed to assess the situation and spent time observing them before making his move. When he made his move, he didn't lose his head. He controlled the situation, he didn't yell, which would have alerted anyone in the area. He calmly but firmly ordered them down the hill. He waited until he was in a secure location, which he had probably scoped out, to finally do as he pleased.

I am wondering about how he got two smart and athletic girls to do as he said though. We know Liberty recorded him so I have to wonder if he harmed Abby and then used her as bait to get Liberty under his control. It's an awful thought but I don't see Liberty following his orders for any other reason.

One possible explanation for why they were suspicious could be that he walked up and down past them a few times

He jumped right out at me!. Please call this in.

monon high bridge.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members