IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is where it gets crazy. I don't want to be an online "detective" and send in some far-fetched crazy thing that only takes time away from an actual great tip. Then my thoughts go to, "no tip too small." I'm torn. I feel like this man in the video clearly knows this area and this video could be an example of that. The gait and everything about him. Clothes, etc. idk...?

A person who is involved with the save the Monon High Bridge (there's a Facebook page for the effort) has been reported to LE. Several times. Looking at the video, that may or may not be him.

ETA: Actually, the person in the video looks a bit older (70's vs. 50's)

I think another reason their pictures could be bigger is to really hit home with the audiences, see the victims' faces. Also, that Abby and Libby are "bigger" than him in the spiritual sense of the word or however you want to phrase it.

Yeah, but this isn't the time to "make a point"(i.e. the girls are bigger than the killer). The purpose of the billboard is to ID a killer.

I, for the life of me, cannot understand why the suspect's photo is not the larger photo but I do acknowledge that the FBI is smarter than I and that a lot of planning went into the layout of the billboard.

Are they trying to startle the suspect and make him run?

Please please go to YouTube and type Monon Highbridge. User is Jacob Adams. He has drone footage of bridge that is unbelievable. It also shows view from under bridge and slope.

New to WS and this is my first post. Just watched the video! What an awesome perspective of the area and the bridge! Question: Is the end of the bridge that the people are standing on (I'm guessing operating the drone) the same side that LE believes the perp took the girls down? If so just WOW! From my perspective it looks impossible to pass down and through even at the waters edge. It appears to me to be all vertical terrain.

This video taken by someone (Tim C) walking the whole span of the bridge last fall is also fascinating.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=edK8DJVW890

You referring to 1:16 of the video? I think that this is standard rural Indiana male couture.

I just showed it to my son, to get his opinion, since his eyes are better than mine. He thinks the person looks older & heavier than BG. Also, that's pretty much rural Ky male couture too.

You referring to 1:16 of the video? I think that this is standard rural Indiana male couture.

Agree, standard wear/stride, plus not right age.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I also noticed how shallow the water appeared right below bridge, including sandbars. We looked at where the SAR were in the water by the dump site, it was waist deep. I think they DID cross the creek, but right at the bottom of that hill at the end of the bridge. Bet it was less then a foot deep. Of course I'm speculating big time, so please I hope I don't get it for saying so.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

JMO - but I agree with you - I think they crossed the creek too - maybe with wet feet/shoes they left good footprints that helped the searchers find Liberty and Abigail?

Long-time lurker but new to posting...I found an interesting video and it hit me enough that I have to post it. Not just because of the bridge condition comments, but because of a particular person in the video. I don't want my comment deleted and don't want to accuse anyone...I'm just stating you should watch the video and maybe your thoughts will lead you to where my thoughts led me. I apologize if I'm coming across as cryptic. Also, I've read dang-near every post in all 10 threads and I'm relatively certain this hasn't been posted or mentioned, but it's been a long week and I might be completely mistaken.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dsgSqr87yp8

I see what you're referring to. Actually, my heart leaped at 1:16. I think maybe we are starting to see him everywhere, like faces in the clouds.

Long-time lurker but new to posting...I found an interesting video and it hit me enough that I have to post it. Not just because of the bridge condition comments, but because of a particular person in the video. I don't want my comment deleted and don't want to accuse anyone...I'm just stating you should watch the video and maybe your thoughts will lead you to where my thoughts led me. I apologize if I'm coming across as cryptic. Also, I've read dang-near every post in all 10 threads and I'm relatively certain this hasn't been posted or mentioned, but it's been a long week and I might be completely mistaken.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dsgSqr87yp8
Link doesn't work for me😛

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Can someone post in one post what this is referring to? With the segmented short answers being posted and the thread going so fast, I have no idea what you're talking about. (Nobody's fault or mistake - just a function of the high traffic on the thread.)

Thank you!
It is rumor and speculation. Violation of TOS.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

One thing.....

I don't think anyone kidnaps and murders two teenagers just because they happen to be there or he sees them in passing. One might consider kidnapping and murdering one teenager on a whim but not two.

I believe it had to be planned and he has foreknowledge of them and the area. I think he's been thinking about this for a while and the opportunity finally came up.

When I looked at the photos of the perp with the inverted colours he really has that hoodie pulled down far. He was definitely trying to hide his face.

MOO

We need someone who can do a still shot of that!!!!!!

Done

attachment.php

Attachments

• screen.jpg
    screen.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 933
I'm impressed that anyone can confidently say how old they think the guy is. I think he is grown man age, but not too old. So narrows it down from 25-70 for me lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member