IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
My .02/thinking out loud/questions

He appears to be approaching the girls from far off in the still, walking along, looking down at where he is stepping. Is he walking toward them (sorry i dont know the directions) from the end of the bridge where the trail ends or the other side? (since someone said there are barricades on both sides).(Is he approaching from the side with the trail or returning toward the trail as if he had already crossed the bridge)

I think the still comes from a video where she just happened to capture him while recording other stuff. I do not think it is a snapchat video.(i say this because if she had posted the other picture to her 'story' why wouldnt she post the video to her story? Therefore, I think someone would have released it as they did the other snap) Also, if they dont have the actual phone, snapchat stuff isnt usually uploaded to the cloud - unless you save it outside of the app. (right?) So many variables. Snapchat video quality is significantly lower than regular phone video - you'd have to see the actual video to be able to tell where this was taken.

There has been discussion on what side of the bridge they exited. Has their been anyone in the media thats crossed to the other side of the bridge and filmed from that direction? I think ive mostly seen people on the side where the trail ends. If so, is there a hill to go down on that side and is it covered in leafs?

I think she started recording and put it in her pocket. Otherwise he would have seen himself on the screen or the screen being active (most likely)

MOO.

The direction the sun is shining indicates the images were taken from the SE end of the bridge.

Done

attachment.php

Oh my...

Yeah, but this isn't the time to "make a point"(i.e. the girls are bigger than the killer). The purpose of the billboard is to ID a killer.

I, for the life of me, cannot understand why the suspect's photo is not the larger photo but I do acknowledge that the FBI is smarter than I and that a lot of planning went into the layout of the billboard.

(I hear ya, and I thought the same thing too when I saw his picture was smaller; all I can say about this is maybe this part of their emotional appeal to reach the person who might be covering for the suspect, really bring home and reiterate that these are child murder victims ...idk...maybe it's also a resolution factor re: further blurring of details...they might figure that if all of us staring at it for over a week close up in various fashion can't produce a hit, they doubt a drive by fast passing glance will too so maybe they are more about the larger details, location and date information...idk...)

Oh, I also wanted to say that in post #35 of this thread, the picture of the suspect's head sorta looks like he's smoking a cigarette.

My son also studied a close-up shot of his head for me, again - his eyes are far better. He was/still is convinced BG is smoking, he showed it to some of his friends & they thought so too. The white thing near his face, they think, is a trail of smoke.

Re-posting the pics

Pic of poster of the zoomed in bridge:

attachment.php

The pic in question showing the same bridge. It was questioned as being too short (now we know it's the zoom) and because of the 2 trees behind the red barricades ( perspective and zoom melts the distance between trees IMO):

attachment.php

App. spot of POI IMO, not scaled (yet):

attachment.php

-Nin
Oh! So when seen from that distance and angle, we only see the side of the platforms, and they look like narrow beams sticking out. Thank you!

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

This is where it gets crazy. I don't want to be an online "detective" and send in some far-fetched crazy thing that only takes time away from an actual great tip. Then my thoughts go to, "no tip too small." I'm torn. I feel like this man in the video clearly knows this area and this video could be an example of that. The gait and everything about him. Clothes, etc. idk...?

Personally I think this man is a lot bigger.. stout.

1:15 man is bowlegged and older than the BG, whose stride is totally different.

I'd hoped it wasn't someone from the preservation group who did it, but man...

I was thinking about that. That bridge looks pretty scary.. If I were out hiking and I came up to that fence that is in front of the entrance, I would not cross it. I also have a bit of a fear of heights that has developed later in life. I just couldn't imagine walking over that and feeling "secure" that the planks wouldn't break.
I couldn't now, but when I was 14, I wouldn't have even thought twice.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

One thing.....

I don't think anyone kidnaps and murders two teenagers just because they happen to be there or he sees them in passing. One might consider kidnapping and murdering one teenager on a whim but not two.

I believe it had to be planned and he has foreknowledge of them and the area. I think he's been thinking about this for a while and the opportunity finally came up.

When I looked at the photos of the perp with the inverted colours he really has that hoodie pulled down far. He was definitely trying to hide his face.

MOO

I agree with you. I truly have never thought it was random. 2 teenage girls are a feat to control. I find it hard to believe he randomly came upon them and decided to kill them.

I have always thought this had something to do with sm.

Regarding the still photo of the group walking, does anyone there look like the man interviewed early on by news stations at the scene that I referred to a while ago???

How old do you think this guy is?
Like what age does a guy not understand a phone? With a camera?

We don't know where the phone is, who has it, if someone took it, if the girls threw it away

Seriously. I'm 69 years old and do just fine with my iPhone. The only way a 40-55 year old wouldn't know about a phone would be if he was away from technology for a number of years....hmmmm like an ex-con...

Today, the reward for information leading to the arrest of a suspect or suspects in the murders of Liberty German and Abigail Williams has increased to $50,000. The increase is because of a $9,000 dollar donation by the office of United States Representative Todd Rokita.

There have been approximately 3,900 tips received via phone and email. Approximately 1,900 of the tips were received after the release of a voice recovered from Liberty German’s cell phone.

The FBI is utilizing approximately 6,000 electronic bill boards, in 46 states, requesting information about this case.

The link of the audio of a suspect’s voice saying “down the hill” is available for download at www.in.gov/isp/delphi.htm. The audio, and a previously released photo of a suspect, were obtained from the cell phone of Liberty German.

http://kokomoherald.com/Content/New...-Up-to-50-000/1/98/30641#sthash.2zbvKGkV.dpuf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500