IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right I agree they have audio and video...awesome...where they got it from..it has never been actually stated...cloud or cell...so...we still don't know...you have ur opinion I have mine and I'll leave it at that...its not "verified" if they have an actual phone. That's all I'm saying.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Phones don't upload to the cloud unless connected to a power source and/or wifi IME but I agree, it's pointless to go over this minute detail.

OK, after watching GH's very good videos on youtube, I think I have changed my mind and now agree with FallingDown and BobSaccamano and others that the perp exited with them to the south end of the bridge and went across the creek, probably exiting to his awaiting vehicle parked at the cemetery. Watch these two vids, part 1 and 2 if you haven't already. What do you think? To me this is even stronger indication that he was intimately familiar with the location. I think GH is correct that the pic of the perp is taken pretty far to the south. Really great videos to give you perspective of the area. Thanks for pointing me to the vids. Reposting the link here if you've missed it. ETA: I recommend turning the sound off. The video is frightening enough as it is.

[video=youtube;ZM5ar0Tvc1A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5ar0Tvc1A[/video]
So, you believed he removed them from the area via vehicle, then returned them?

Phones don't upload to the cloud unless connected to a power source and/or wifi IME but I agree, it's pointless to go over this minute detail.
Can things be manually uploaded to the cloud? I honestly don't know

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

OK, after watching GH's very good videos on youtube, I think I have changed my mind and now agree with FallingDown and BobSaccamano and others that the perp exited with them to the south end of the bridge and went across the creek, probably exiting to his awaiting vehicle parked at the cemetery. Watch these two vids, part 1 and 2 if you haven't already. What do you think? To me this is even stronger indication that he was intimately familiar with the location. I think GH is correct that the pic of the perp is taken pretty far to the south. Really great videos to give you perspective of the area. Thanks for pointing me to the vids. Reposting the link here if you've missed it. ETA: I recommend turning the sound off. The video is frightening enough as it is.

[video=youtube;ZM5ar0Tvc1A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5ar0Tvc1A[/video]
Or, what of he had a van??

I have always felt there is more than one crime scene, but was losing that thought because police have not found another site.

What if the other crime scene is mobile?? IF there is more than one scene.

I googled the girls names with "nightmares are made of" as was quoted by Perceptionist5591 and nothing came up. I also googled the part about them finding Liberty's phone and nothing came up.

So we need a link or that post needs to be deleted because it is untrue

Agree! I too would like to see a link, or remove that.

I find it unlikely that LE would ever make such a traumatising statement as "stuff nightmares are made of" with regards to what they saw on a little girl's phone. if you have a link to that statement please do share it.

Why would it be? Who is it? Where did you find it? You're not sleuthing someone not named as a suspect by police and breaking the rules here, I'm guessing, since the thread was ONLY JUST reopened.
Yeah really, context!

But for the tight-knit community the two girls grew up in, the tragedy is made more difficult because police have not caught the person responsible.

“It has just been surreal seeing FBI and news trucks in my town,” said Jennifer Roth.

Roth and her daughter, Emilee have been selling Abby and Libby wristbands for the past week to raise money for the families the two girls who were killed. They continued their fundraiser at Friday night's high school basketball game.

“It’s something inexpensive that everybody can do. It’s a dollar, and they feel like they did something,” said Roth.

Theirs is just one of nearly a dozen fundraisers that have been going on in the small community over the past week.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...-continues-to-support-murdered-teens-families

Small towns have a harder time dealing with crimes like this. It is such a tragedy. Innocence lost and as a parent it is very difficult to let your children hike again because of the fear.

has anyone questioned the FBI being so invested in this case.... horrific crimes happen everyday to children in our country... the FBI does not put up 6000 signs across the countr Everytime they have a suspect.... either this is a suspected serial killer and they arent saying g that or there's something else really off here

Totally agree. I think he is a very high value/high priority suspect for a reason. Maybe we will learn the reason eventually.

Or, what of he had a van??

I have always felt there is more than one crime scene, but was losing that thought because police have found another site.

What if the other crime scene is mobile?? IF there is more than one scene.
I wonder this, as well. But did he have enough time? Seems to me he would have no idea if parents were arriving, other friends, etc?

Watch the press conference. A previous posted stated it was said in the press conference.

My post #626

Respectfully, They don't owe us (public) anything. It can be really frustrating when we all want to do is help but I have learned to be patient. I think they know A LOT and they don't want to jeopardize it. The Inside Edition" little story video that was posted on one of the threads had a quote from someone familiar with the investigation saying "the stuff of nightmares" in regards to the audio they (LE)have. They didnt want to release all the facts just yet while building the case.

The release of a grainy image and haunting audio recorded by 14 year old Liberty German has triggered more than a thousand tips on the case of her and her friend Abigail Williams' murder in Indiana. People in the town of Delphi, population 3,000, say they refuse to believe the suspect is one of their own. "Somebody knows this voice," one Delphi citizen told Inside Edition. A source familiar with the investigation described the full cell phone recording as "the stuff of nightmares."
SEE LESS

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/video...ips/vp-AAnh5su

Personally, I think, in my humble opinion (get the point?) they might have found the phone in the water and recovered it forensically even though it was damaged. I think that's why it took a couple of days to release info from it. I think maybe.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Posting random photos of unnamed individuals is violating TOS. Let's not get the thread shut down or get yourself in a TO for not following the rules.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

So, you believed he removed them from the area via vehicle, then returned them?

No, not at all. I think he marched them across the creek, assaulted and killed them, then fled to the cemetery, leaving in his car. I don't think he removed them, that seems really unlikely IMO.

This thread was literally just reopened. PLEASE READ THE RULES.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right ... So let's just say they have video and audio off Libbys cell....where they received that from (actual cell or cloud) hasn't been stated from LE...so no one should be posting it has....just like I don't post without me saying 'it's my opinion' the audio and video is from the cloud...that also hasn't been verified.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

A video manually uploaded to the cloud would require multiple screen taps and scritinization to navigate, initiate, a lot of available data and battery, and a lot of TIME.

IMO it's not where they got it but whatever, I"m going to leave it alone from here.

Personally, I think, in my humble opinion (get the point?) they might have found the phone in the water and recovered it forensically even though it was damaged. I think that's why it took a couple of days to release info from it. I think maybe.

This is my thought as well.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I think this, as well. They can get a lot of information from damaged phones these days, not to mention pix/vids normally go to an SD card which is harder to damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member