Judge Says Casey Anthony May Have Accidentally Killed Caylee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chloroform is administered via inhalation not given by spoon. Either way it has a distinct and smelly odor and burns on contact. It takes five minutes with the stinky, wet and burning cloth over the face to induce sleep. And the victim wakes up in 10 or 15 minutes unless more chloroform is continuously dropped on the cloth. Movies make it look simpler than it is.
I have always believed she used it on more the one occasion.I remember photos of Caylee which looked like chafing around her mouth. Possible chloroform burns. I do believe that the last time was to suffocate her without seeing the fear in her eyes.

My goodness. This isn't an exercise in creative imagination where the unlikeliest of theories that do not match the evidence are listed out.

Fool-proof suffocation on the same day that Caylee dies is indicative of an accidental death? How is that ever reasonable? I can understand if the searches were related to signs of overdose or some such thing but the search was "fool-proof suffocation"!!!

It doesn't make sense that having the option of the death penalty/murder one is the reason Casey was found not guilty because the jury had the option of lesser charges.

I can understand saying that the prosecution did not present sufficient evidence for a conviction but how can anyone who has researched all the evidence (including the computer search) believe that this was an accident? It is frustrating for those of us who followed this case from day one and who read all the documents. I better remove myself from this particular thread because I sit in frustration and disbelief.

I have read everything too. It is my belief that Casey caused her daughter's death, but she didn't set out to.

Giving a child chloroform is never accidental. It is abuse that lead to death.

Would we say a parent who hits their child to make them quiet but hasn't killed them yet was just hanging around all innocent until whoops they "accidentally" hit too hard and killed the child?

Casey didn't give a flip about that child and saw her as a burden. She couldn't even honor Caylee by telling the truth! That was her last chance to show love to that child (or some strange form of it) and she would rather lie to save her own skin. Her poor parents tried to save the kid from her. They knew she was a narcissistic liar and should have never backed her in court. Shame on them.

Just a question but where would someone get chloroform? Or do you think Casey made it? Just curious

There was something said that she got 'items' from her mom who was a nurse. The mom got these 'items' from work....does anyone remember the 'items'? It would have been really early on in the case...never brought up in court.

There was something said that she got 'items' from her mom who was a nurse. The mom got these 'items' from work....does anyone remember the 'items'? It would have been really early on in the case...never brought up in court.

:eek:hwow::eek:hwow::eek:hwow::eek:hwow: I can only imagine what that could have been!

would a nurse have access to Chloroform? Wouldn't she have to log that in if she took some from inventory?

Chloroform can apparently be made with ordinary household ingredients. According to the link below, when acetone and bleach, or ethyl or isopropyl alcohol and bleach are combined it results in chloroform. I've long been aware that bleach should never be mixed with other household cleaners because it could be toxic. But I never realized the end product was chloroform. There are even YouTube videos on how to make it at home. Scary, huh? :scared:

https://www.thoughtco.com/bleach-and-alcohol-make-chloroform-607720

IIRC, wasn't there something on FCA's social media about "chloroform" from a boyfriend or something, supposedly a joke, but could be that's what gave FCA the idea.

Also, IIRC didn't Cindy Anthony claim under oath (aka as lying, aka as perjury, IMO) that she was googling "chlorophyll", and that chloroform just accidentally came up in the search results ?

I always wondered if Casey ever used substances on Caylee. Like to calm her down or get her to sleep etc and just gave her too much killing her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always wondered if Casey ever used substances on Caylee. Like to calm her down or get her to sleep etc and just gave her too much killing her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I absolutely believe she did.

Full article. I'm speechless

http://www.newser.com/article/012eb...1st-time-casey-anthony-speaks-about-case.html

-She literally says she empathizes with OJ Simpson.

-After the interview she asked the AP not to publish it and once you read it you will see why.

"I don't give a s--- about what anyone thinks about me, I never will," she said. "I'm OK with myself, I sleep pretty good at night."

"Caylee would be 12 right now. And would be a total badass.' 'I'd like to think she'd be listening to classic rock, playing sports' and putting up with no nonsense. "

DM has the photos which make me feel very punchy.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4288656/For-1st-time-Casey-Anthony-speaks-case.html

ETA: Okay now I'm laughing at the fact that she finally spoke out and not only did she get no money but she was clueless enough to state that she empathizes with O.J. Simpson. God I'd pay money to see the reaction from George and Cindy.

http://www.newser.com/article/012eb...1st-time-casey-anthony-speaks-about-case.html

-After the interview she asked the AP not to publish it and once you read it you will see why.

"I don't give a s--- about what anyone thinks about me, I never will," she said. "I'm OK with myself, I sleep pretty good at night."

"Caylee would be 12 right now. And would be a total badass.' 'I'd like to think she'd be listening to classic rock, playing sports' and putting up with no nonsense. "

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4288656/For-1st-time-Casey-Anthony-speaks-case.html

ETA: Okay now I'm laughing at the fact that she finally spoke out and not only did she get no money but she was clueless enough to state that she empathizes with O.J. Simpson. God I'd pay money to see the reaction from George and Cindy.

She is just SCUM. THE ABSOLUTE WORST.

She is just SCUM. THE ABSOLUTE WORST.
You might want to add an "moo" to that post. I would hate for scum to sue you for character defamation when it finds out you compared it to Casey.

She stated she sold the rights to her story for $25,000... I never knew that.

From the article...

'Among other things, she cited the bankruptcy case in which she has been embroiled since 2013: 'During the course of my bankruptcy, the rights to my story were purchased by a third party company for $25k to protect my interests.*

'Without written authorization from the controlling members of this company, I am prohibited from speaking publicly about my case at any time.'

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

What do you think about Judge Perry's theory?

This topic may have been discussed elsewhere on the Anthony forum but for our new members, I wanted to start a fresh thread about Judge Perry's interview.

The Casey Anthony case on Websleuths has some of the best Internet Sleuthing in the world. You could take months reading all the fascinating information and theories Websleuths members posted before during and after the trial.

Tricia

It doesn't make sense to me.

IMO, she killed Caylee to spite Cindy.

The one of her staring at that picture of her and Caylee makes me want to throw up.

Those are the first pictures I've seen of her where I didn't think she looked extremely unattractive, but she's wearing what looks like a lot of makeup, she doesn't have that big toothy horse faced grin on her face and the pictures sort of look...heavily airbrushed...

That aside...Yes, Casey, we're all aware that you forgive yourself. I doubt anyone cares and I doubt anyone else forgives you.

You kind of sum it up for me. Caylee was a thing to Casey. She used her to control her parents. She would not intentionally kill her one important asset. I think she thought she could drug her, keep her in the trunk to spend time with her new bf. The use of the word accident may upset some but accident does not mean lack of culpability. Casey is a sociopath in my opinion. she lacks empathy and life is all about her. She was committing felony child abuse, and she showed depraved indifference when she chloroformed Caylee then locked her in the trunk. The prosecution put on a poor case, should never have went for the death penalty, and jurors should never be sequestered for months. I think it makes juries have group-think, more like hostages than 12 impartial individuals. She got away with murder. I understand what the judge means, but maybe he should not say accident.

I agree that Caylee was a thing to her and also an asset to aid her in manipulating her parents.

However, this asset was starting to get troublesome. First of all, this asset was starting to talk and so she wouldn't be able to continue living her party life and telling her parents that she was at work.

Second, her mother was threatening to get custody of this asset and to kick Casey out of the house. I think Casey genuinely hated Cindy and the way Cindy was constantly trying to control their family. Cindy constantly put her down, told her that Caylee was "the best mistake she ever made, but she was still a mistake."

The final factor, IMO, is that Caylee was getting more attention than her. Casey reacted with rage in the jailhouse phone call, saying that "all anyone cares about is Caylee. That's all they care about." Casey also called off her engagement to Jesse Grund mainly because she felt like he "loved Caylee more than her."

Caylee became more trouble than Casey felt she was worth.

When she took those factors into account, I think Caylee stopped being an asset.

I actually think Casey was thinking about killing Caylee for a while before she actually did it, hence the strange searches, the visits to missing childrens' sites back in March.

I can't see Casey as anything other than an eraser killer.

1) Eraser killers are masters of deceit. Killing is carried out in secrecy and the crime scene is highly staged.

2) Eraser killers (who are usually men who kill their spouses) kill because their victim has become inconvenient to them. The victim is not allowed to leave or take away anything the eraser killer holds dear, like their home or the lifestyle they have come to enjoy. (Hence why Casey would not just give up custody of Caylee and why she never exhibited any hate or violence towards Caylee, she just wanted her out of the way. )

3) The eraser killer will exhibit neither mourning, nor real signs of emotional loss, and will almost always exhibit strangely inappropriate behavior and speech after the mysterious death of his wife or girlfriend.

4) The eraser killer usually attempts to direct any inquiries or police investigation toward fictitious threats and other suspects.

Tuesday morning edition:

Fun things that Casey says an LOSER large 36_12_18.gif
"Caylee would be 12 right now. And would be a total badass," she told The Associated Press in one of a series of exclusive interviews. Female Karate expert.gifclick

30-year-old Anthony spoke in halting, sober tones: "I'm still not even certain as I stand here today about what happened," she said. an I dont know 23_11_52.gif

She admits that she lied to police: about being employed at Universal Studios; about leaving Caylee with a baby-sitter; about telling two people, both of them imaginary, that Caylee was missing; about receiving a phone call from Caylee the day before she was reported missing.

" I hate to say this but I firmly believe I would have been in the same place. Because cops believe other cops. Cops tend to victimize the victims. I understand now ... I see why I was treated the way I was even had I been completely truthful."

An Associated Press reporter met Anthony as she protested against President Donald Trump at a Palm Beach rally. It's unclear why Anthony agreed to speak to the AP. She later texted the reporter, asking that the AP not run the story. Among other things, she cited the bankruptcy case in which she has been embroiled since 2013. Yet she had participated in five on-the-record interviews over a one-week period, many of them audio-taped.

Anthony lives in the South Florida home of Patrick McKenna, a private detective who was the lead investigator on her defense team. She also works for him, doing online social media searches and other investigative work. McKenna was also the lead investigator for OJ Simpson. an maid funny.gifclick

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/03/0...ter-acquittal-sleep-pretty-good-at-night.html

I wonder how Mrs. McKenna feels about Casey moving in......................oh wait........I guess there must not be a "Mrs. McKenna".............just a "roommate" named Casey.

an puke 36_20_7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member