IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe there has been only 15 duel murders by one perp in cases like this. Off the top of my head I can think of 4 within a 200 mile radius of me in NY. Can someone post the link please? I've looked for it but I don't see it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Not dual murders, dual abductions of girls.

Has it been stated by LE that the area Libby & Abby were found had been searched on the 13th but were not found until the 14th? I'm perplexed because I can't understand how no one found them if that area was searched. I understand it was dark, however, they were not covered/hidden in anyway, correct? Maybe I am misunderstanding this?

I don't think we will learn any new facts about the case from the families on Thursday, maybe more about the girls.

Watching HLN right now and they are talking to Elizabeth Collins' dad and discussing relation to this case.
Will you post a link to this whenever its availible? I unfortunately didn't catch it in time :-(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

This is a good point. So that rules out family, friends and acquaintances.

Unless she was trying to document abuse or harassment however I think it is very much likely that this was not so and it was a stranger .

Does anyone know if the 6000 billboards are still active? Are they still being shown?

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if the 6000 billboards are still active? Are they still be shown?

I believe so. They are up and running on 3 expressways here in Michigan!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

I think Sheryl's opinion that Libby would not have taken video of someone she knew is an excellent observation. I also agree with Sheryl that this guy is either currently local or grew up in or around Delphi.
While I agree that it isn't someone she knew, I'm not sure the video proves that. The video that had the stills of bridge guy could have been him caught in the background. The intentional recording of him was the down the hill one. So she might not have been intentionally videoing him in the first.

I think the fact that the girls didn't say a name during the audio recording (which would obviously make it easier for le to narrow the suspects) speaks more to not knowing him.

Has it been stated by LE that the area Libby & Abby were found had been searched on the 13th but were not found until the 14th? I'm perplexed because I can't understand how no one found them if that area was searched. I understand it was dark, however, they were not covered/hidden in anyway, correct? Maybe I am misunderstanding this?

I think at the time of the first search (the day they went missing) it was just speculated that they were still alive and maybe lost or just out in the area maybe. I don't think they started an in depth search until late that night (after the original volunteers left and it was just first responders) or the next morning when it went into a larger scale search.
Just my opinion.

I believe so. They are up and running on 3 expressways here in Michigan!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk
Ok good. Thanks. I was thinking if they are not being shown as widely, they might know who they are after.

I got my timezones mixed up and missed this one too [emoji33]

Is there a separate discussion thread or is that discussed in this thread?

Also does anybody know when it will be available for replay?

TIA! I apologize that I've once again fallen behind and have not gotten completely caught Up.
I also apologize if these questions have already been asked and answered multiple times. This thread is moving sooo fast. [emoji12]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if the 6000 billboards are still active? Are they still be shown?

I seen 3 different billboards here in Indianapolis today. It also seems they are in a more frequent rotation that standard ads and they seem to be displayed longer than before which is a good thing x2.

While I agree that it isn't someone she knew, I'm not sure the video proves that. The video that had the stills of bridge guy could have been him caught in the background. The intentional recording of him was the down the hill one. So she might not have been intentionally videoing him in the first.

I think the fact that the girls didn't say a name during the audio recording (which would obviously make it easier for le to narrow the suspects) speaks more to not knowing him.

BBM

I was under the impression the perp was intentionally filmed.

“This young lady’s a hero, there’s no doubt about it,” Indiana State Police Public Information Officer Sgt. Tony Slocum said of Liberty’s quick thinking. “To activate the video system on her cell phone to record criminal behavior that’s about to occur … there’s no doubt in our minds that [this] young lady is a hero.”

http://people.com/crime/liberty-german-abigail-williams-photo-suspect-hero-teen/

Yes, taking the video and apparently not calling him by name tell me the girls did not recognize the perp. Whether the perp knew them is a different matter.

Someone in another thread said something along the lines of "though Indiana is considered the Midwest their accent..." and I have seen other people refer to Indiana as the Midwest. Indiana is not the Midwest. At all.
I realize that at this point my opinion about the accent doesn't really matter, but it sounds like someone from Ohio that I know… So I'm guessing it's regional.
I beg to differ and so does Wikipedia:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midwestern_United_States

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members