IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has it been stated by LE that the area Libby & Abby were found had been searched on the 13th but were not found until the 14th? I'm perplexed because I can't understand how no one found them if that area was searched. I understand it was dark, however, they were not covered/hidden in anyway, correct? Maybe I am misunderstanding this?

I don't think LE has said anything about bodies...

Gray Hughes videos re: Libby and Abby
[video=youtube;HH3twaMV9Fg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH3twaMV9Fg[/video]
I have to respond 3 times with each video on a separate post.
Hope this helps.

2nd Video

[video=youtube;AS24hYv_X8Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS24hYv_X8Q[/video]

3rd video

[video=youtube;_TFz4citG68]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TFz4citG68[/video]

i lived in texas years ago. I remember waitresses asking what kind of "coke" do you like. My answer "mountain dew". "Coke" was generic for soda.
O/T: Point of contention in our house! I'm a "pop" girl and my husband is a "coke" guy, Pepsi being his preferred kind. I have been known to pick up actual coca cola when he asks for a coke with no shame. [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I think you are referring to the GIF one of our members made from the two video stills. I don't know if that's still available or not.
Look up Gray Hughes' videos on YouTube. The "flow" videos contain what you are looking for.

Sheryl, from the radio show tonight, was supposed to know this case inside and out. However, her stating there is a figure in the Abby on the bridge photo, when LE has already said there are no figures in the photo is just disappointing.....

I'm convinced the phones moved round town b/c he had something to attend to like work or he was trying to establish an alibi by "being in town" the day the girls were murdered.

I do believe this is a local. I do believe he wanted to be seen as innocent and left the scene for an alibi only to revisit the scene after sealing his alibi. He needed a corroboration to take him away from the scene like "I was running errands at the hardware store" or "i had to step into work to check something from the day before".

I hope he was stressed out that he had to secure the phones with the evidence while he was trying to seal his alibi in town at the same time.

Thought he destroyed the data. Nope. Sorry idiot.

I got my timezones mixed up and missed this one too [emoji33]

Is there a separate discussion thread or is that discussed in this thread?

Also does anybody know when it will be available for replay?

TIA! I apologize that I've once again fallen behind and have not gotten completely caught Up.
I also apologize if these questions have already been asked and answered multiple times. This thread is moving sooo fast. [emoji12]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Tricia shows are always available later for those who missed it.

I wonder how often this happens in the rest of the world.

I also wonder whether dual kidnappings are usually planned by the perp(s) or unplanned, with the second child not expected to be there but then taken anyway.

In other words, is there a type of predator who looks for and wants the "challenge" of kidnapping two children at once?

Dual kidnappings? Is that considered the same as dual murder?

[video=twitter;839313959094222848]https://twitter.com/ispindianapolis/status/839313959094222848[/video]

" Sgt. John Perrine @ISPIndianapolis

I want to thank our local media for their patience & professionalism during the #Delphi investigation Nothing new tonight, still working"

I'm convinced the phones moved round town b/c he had something to attend to like work or he was trying to establish an alibi by "being in town" the day the girls were murdered.

I do believe this is a local. I do believe he wanted to be seen as innocent and left the scene for an alibi only to revisit the scene after sealing his alibi. He needed a corroboration to take him away from the scene like "I was running errands at the hardware store" or "i had to step into work to check something from the day before".

I hope he was stressed out that he had to secure the phones with the evidence while he was trying to seal his alibi in town at the same time.

Thought he destroyed the data. Nope. Sorry idiot.

The phones did not have to be physically moving around town to ping off more than one tower. This was commented on in earlier threads.

[video=twitter;839246859965194242]https://twitter.com/davidmacanally/status/839246859965194242[/video]

" David MacAnally @DavidMacAnally

Memorial to Libby and Abby a five minute walk from the crime scene continues to grow this Tuesday afternoon. pic.twitter.com/BI9ZrNOJTk "

That is my impression as well.
I'm not sure I'm saying what I mean clearly. I 100% know she meant to start her recording to capture this creep on her phone.

My question is not that. I agree with that. My question is---'

Did yall think the video where he is seen and the video he is heard are in the same video? I was thinking the one with the picture he could have been in the background. THIS is the one I think could have been unintentional. But, I was assuming that the recording she started heroically was a SECOND recording. One that she likely turned on in her pocket that ended up with audio but no video (as it was in the pocket or bag). THIS would be the intentional video.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

i honestly believe they are connected otto

I don't know if they're connected or not but having follow the case of Elizabeth and Lyric .....that's exactly where my mind went when I heard about Abby and Libby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blondeboricua