IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he was actually only after one of them.. The other one just happened to be there. But what are the chances of a young girl going out there alone. Most teenagers would take a friend to meet someone for the first time. I think it was an opportunity for him. Two were there at once.
I bet he was ecstatic.

Sorry but he fills me with hate...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tend to agree, though I suspect one girl was killed quickly. MOO.

I agree. I don't believe all the "catfishing"/wanting to meet a boy there theories. There's a number of reasons for that, but one is pretty obvious - the girls weren't dressed the way you'd expect a teen to dress when meeting a romantic interest. Libby wore a tie dye t-shirt and grey sweat pants. That's something she'd wear on a casual hike with her best friend, not something to impress a boy on a secret date. Makeup (or the lack thereof) would be another clue, but we don't have that info.
I've waivered on my theory with social media involvement. I'm leaning toward thinking this was not an organized meetup but the perp did know the girls would be there that day. IMO it was due to social media stalking or someone that knows them or knows a family member or friend who also knew they would be there. The area just seems too remote, not enough traffic for a random planned crime of opportunity. JMO.

Edited to add: The tight timeline also leads me to believe it was not a completely random crime of opportunity.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

[video=twitter;839313959094222848]https://twitter.com/ispindianapolis/status/839313959094222848[/video]

i just want to throw this out there. ive worked in the construction industry as a welder for 28 year's. i worked power house's, chemical plant's, steel mill's vehicle assembly plant's, refinerie's.E.T.C. my work took me to place's all over the united state's. i could be in st'louis mo on friday working at a refinery and would have to be in michigan the following monday for a 3 month job at a steel mill. on our day's off we would get out and drive around looking at the lake's , scenery and such. if their are any job's in evansville, ft.wayne ,powerplant's ,vehicle factorie's, steel mill's e.t.c. l.e. Really need's to look hard into this possibility of B.G. being a construction worker. insulator, pipe fitter,carpenter,millwright,laboror, equipment operator, Boilermaker's. union hall's. these type's of job's allow for travel any where at any given time. he would have the time , mean's and opportunity to do these type's of crime. if this is related to the iowa girl's this make's more sense than anything i know of. also his clothing from the picture looks like a carhart jacket. and one more thing, if he was approached by police he could tell them he was just looking for fishing spot's to fish at while he was in the area. my money is on the construction worker. just my 2 cent's.

Hello everyone,

Here is the fundraising site for Abby's mom that I mentioned in the last thread. Thanks Sillybilly for allowing me to post the link.

https://www..com/comfort-for-anna-williams

Only 129 donations? Come on guys.
So the podcast said law enforcement had every resource of the government available to help. I can't tell how LE how to do their jobs so here is hoping they read it here.
Subpoena purchases for Amazon in Carroll County for suspicious items... Someone ordering survival items, stocking up on food... Interview usps, ups, fed ex.

Has it been stated by LE that the area Libby & Abby were found had been searched on the 13th but were not found until the 14th? I'm perplexed because I can't understand how no one found them if that area was searched. I understand it was dark, however, they were not covered/hidden in anyway, correct? Maybe I am misunderstanding this?

The girls were found on private property. Perhaps searchers were reluctant to trespass on private property in the dark for safety reasons. Just my speculation.

BBM

I was under the impression the perp was intentionally filmed.

http://people.com/crime/liberty-german-abigail-williams-photo-suspect-hero-teen/
He was intentionally filmed. But they do not say that the video that has him in it and the video with his voice are the same. As a matter of fact, they have been careful to say that it could be 2 different people. That has to be because he wasn't seen while speaking. They said she activated her camera as a crime was beginning- which was heroic. I took that as the video that was no picture seen, but his voice heard.

Were yall thinking it was just one recording? How did we talk about a fanny pack for 3 threads and not talk about this??

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

i just want to throw this out there. ive worked in the construction industry as a welder for 28 year's. i worked power house's, chemical plant's, steel mill's vehicle assembly plant's, refinerie's.E.T.C. my work took me to place's all over the united state's. i could be in st'louis mo on friday working at a refinery and would have to be in michigan the following monday for a 3 month job at a steel mill. on our day's off we would get out and drive around looking at the lake's , scenery and such. if their are any job's in evansville, ft.wayne ,powerplant's ,vehicle factorie's, steel mill's e.t.c. l.e. Really need's to look hard into this possibility of B.G. being a construction worker. insulator, pipe fitter,carpenter,millwright,laboror, equipment operator, Boilermaker's. union hall's. these type's of job's allow for travel any where at any given time. he would have the time , mean's and opportunity to do these type's of crime. if this is related to the iowa girl's this make's more sense than anything i know of. also his clothing from the picture looks like a carhart jacket. and one more thing, if he was approached by police he could tell them he was just looking for fishing spot's to fish at while he was in the area. my money is on the construction worker. just my 2 cent's.

There was highway construction going on at the same time that the Evansdale cousins were abducted. Their bikes were found right next to the highway - although the bikes were close to the lake that is right next to the highway (chainlink fence between highway and lake trail).

Thanks Kay, I didn't know we could chat on the radio page too, if registered. I did that :)

pffft! The chat would not work on my ipad, it said I needed flash. drats!

[video=twitter;839246859965194242]https://twitter.com/davidmacanally/status/839246859965194242[/video]

[video=twitter;839230639836639232]https://twitter.com/davidmacanally/status/839230639836639232[/video]

[video=twitter;839229869024231424]https://twitter.com/davidmacanally/status/839229869024231424[/video]

Gray Hughes (videos) was very, very favorably mentioned (and rightfully so). His videos are absolutely AWESOME on YT, IMHO:loveyou:
on the radio show tonight they talked about a video that someone did that shows him walking on the bridge. They created this with the two pictures they had of him. Do you have a link to that video, or know where I could find it?

The girls were found on private property. Perhaps searchers were reluctant to trespass on private property in the dark for safety reasons. Just my speculation.

FWIW, property owner, RL, said on Feb 13 searchers asked him approximately 6:30 pm if they could search his property:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1702/20/ptab.01.html

CASAREZ: ... Can I ask you -- it was a week ago today that the family members called and said, They`re missing, we can`t find them, they`re not there to pick them up. Did you hear about these two girls being missing? Because I believe a week ago tonight, the searches began, right?

LOGAN: Yes, that`s true. I did not find out about it until after about 6:30 PM in the afternoon. People stopped here and asked for permission to go back on my property and said two girls were missing, and that`s the first I heard about it. It`s been a -- it`s been a -- OK.

IMO it is a carhartt hooded vest in their signature color below the dark jacket. Again, it matters because a carhartt vest under that jacket adds about 20-30 lbs easy. You think you're looking for a middle aged guy w a gut but if he's wearing that he's probably much leaner

Cheers to the BG wonderers :drink:

In Texas, "coke" is the generic word for pop, soda, cola, sprite, Pepsi, etc. My DH is from Iowa so now I say "pop" lol...

i lived in texas years ago. I remember waitresses asking what kind of "coke" do you like. My answer "mountain dew". "Coke" was generic for soda.

FWIW, property owner, RL, said on Feb 13 searchers asked him approximately 6:30 pm if they could search his property:

If anyone has a link for watching this episode, would you kindly share it? Thank you.
PRIMETIME JUSTICE WITH ASHLEIGH BANFIELD

Manhunt Intensifies for Suspect in Indiana Murders of Teen Girls; Investigation Questions; Dementia Defense. Aired 8-9p ET

Aired February 20, 2017 - 20:00 ET

on the radio show tonight they talked about a video that someone did that shows him walking on the bridge. They created this with the two pictures they had of him. Do you have a link to that video, or know where I could find it?

I think you are referring to the GIF one of our members made from the two video stills. I don't know if that's still available or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member