IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you are not sure then please call it in anyway...the more hits on the same perp the better

Also as LE is checking out each tip and if they see it's not related to this case but there is still an issue with the person for another reason they take care of it. They said they are making arrests for non-related cases along the way. I think it's great to get other offenders off the streets and potentially saving others from being a victim.

It doesn't matter what your tip is they want to hear it. Got a quirky neighbor, see a guy that gives you the heebie jeebies, a relative that has been acting weird, whatever it is let the LE know. Because honestly you just don't know...

MOO

How come no DNA found related to suspected at the crime scene? This made me wonder if sexual assault is involved or not. I would think if it involves sexual assault it will be hard for the suspect to leave without DNA? Or he really washed all the biological evidence in the river???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YAAASSSSS!

We have DNA confirmed.

Sorry if y'all already knew this; last I read, LE denied that they had confirmed DNA was found.

Interesting how I read it totally different.

I read it as they sent evidence, not knowing if it would have any DNA on it. To search for it if it is there. You don't "find" DNA.. it says " they have sent evidence found at Delphi murder scene to be tested for DNA that could belong to killer" e.g. they sent clothes, bodies etc to see if DNA could be found IMHO

Seems like lots of misleading headlines today in advance of the presser tomorrow with family.

#23 is now closed.

Hoping in thread #24 we see an arrest in the case and the beginning of justice for Abby & Libby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member