Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
We seem to always underestimate the odds that somebody who went missing near water simply fell into the water.

Haven't read all posts but I get the gist that Toni is suspected to have been found. I have always assumed and hoped this was an intentional disappearance and I'm very sad to say it looks like I'm wrong. There's no shortage of misfortune in this world, accidental or intentional.

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

Law Enforcement seems to be somewhat sketchy about how this search originated. It sounds to me like the family chose a specific location for some reason and hired or initiated getting the sonar people to do the search. Yet law enforcement didn't seem to want to just say that, but rather keep repeating "we've been working with outside groups throughout the investigation". We get that, however, the question is obviously in regards to why that specific area was to be searched today. I trust it wasn't random.

Maybe we are all ignorant and these sonar guys searched 8 miles of river before they found these cars. However, it sure seems like they came right to the spot where the cars were found. That part makes it seem like **someone** suggested a location.

Maybe the source of this mysterious parkville ping that LE didn't even tell us about or confirm, is the single most important piece in the whole case and is all that was needed to find her. ya know? So can someone just tell us, where that ping information came from???

I expect arrests very soon.

If there was any evidence, would it be there now after all this time? There wasn't any viable evidence on Cayley Anthony and I believe it was 30 days. This is so sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From this map, someone could easily drive off into the river if they swerved to miss a raccoon in the road, were exhausted, tipsy, or trying to text.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-03-10 at 9.55.34 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-03-10 at 9.55.34 PM.png
    277.5 KB · Views: 472
I feel like all scenarios seem far fetched. Like...how could she get into an accident in that area?

But if it's foul play...how the heck could that happen? Did the person have their own car? Was the car waiting for them in the park? Was it a crime of opportunity? Was it someone she was meeting in the park? My mind is swirling with a million questions.

Well, one scenario could be a drug buy she didn't leave from. This is a very secluded spot that is still somewhat easy to navigate to. Meetups like those would be for a significant amount of cash, enough to motivate murder if there wasn't already another factor (like thinking she was a snitch). I also believed she may have gone in the river where Pokey highlighted, but it just doesn't make sense to where she was found. I hope they can figure it out.

If there was any evidence, would it be there now after all this time? There wasn't any viable evidence on Cayley Anthony and I believe it was 30 days. This is so sad.

The missing link on a lot of these investigations is a body. If they had strong evidence before, you would expect an arrest soon.

Personally, I think this was just an accident. JMO!

I'm assuming they needed to prove she didn't runaway and was hiding out somewhere. I don't believe in the no body no crime thing to arrest and prosecute, but dang it sure helps if all they have is circumstantial evidence on someone.

Sometimes we never know the answers to all the why's. The Terrilynn Monette case taught me so much about that. I believe this was a tragic, unexplainable accident ... like so so many others. Just a perfect storm of unfortunate circumstances.

SAME thing I thought. Even the part about the area being searched and her car being a place where she wasnt supposed to be. Lots of girls drive their cars into water late at night (sleep? alcohol? who knows.). And men seem to disappear on foot and end in water. I started calling it that pesky magnetic water, because it happens so much.

But, they will know. They can tell if the car was running when it entered the water, if it was in neutral or drive (neutral would be the more likely foul play), if she died from drowning or died and then was placed in the water....the good thing about the water deaths is that they know a whole lot.

I only say this because I know the CI thing had been discussed before and not saying it means anything I just find it strange that as I'm trying to follow the PC just now on Twitter with periscope (I've never used periscope before btw) only one comment popped up the whole time I was watching and it was "don't snitch [emoji817]" -I'm sure just some idiot troll but that still was weird..

what's the 100 emoji about?
Hundred Points
100 emoji: the number one-hundred, written in red, underlined twice for emphasis.

Originating from the number 100 written on a school exam or paper to indicate a perfect score of 100 out of 100. Teachers in Japan may also use a stamp in addition to the 100 mark, to indicate that a student has performed very well.

http://emojipedia.org/hundred-points-symbol/

This 100 emoji is commonly used as a shorthand for 100%, with the usage meaning “keep it real” or a similar sentiment. A 100 emoji can be used to express pride or general acceptance of an idea.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

We seem to always underestimate the odds that somebody who went missing near water simply fell into the water.

Okay...so her car just "fell" into the river in a park.....??

Starting to wonder if people are on here to be right or to have a discussion about the case.

On the news just now they showed her car being towed away and it was totaled. The windshield completely bashed in.

Okay...so her car just "fell" into the river in a park.....??

I suppose it'd be a bit more precise to say she slid on the ice into the Missouri River, probably not real close to the park, but basically yes.

Starting to wonder if people are on here to be right or to have a discussion about the case.

Sometimes people are right.
I am OFTEN.
It's instincts.
Don't discount it.
It's not a competition....but it is part of the discussion.
Some theories are way off base.
Some hit the nail on the head.
I don't see a problem here.
JMO

On the news just now they showed her car being towed away and it was totaled. The windshield completely bashed in.

Here's
a video posted by a reporter on twitter. Shows her car on the tow truck.

[video=twitter;840390310043779072]https://twitter.com/meganbrilley/status/840390310043779072[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname