Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
what's the 100 emoji about?

I only say this because I know the CI thing had been discussed before and not saying it means anything I just find it strange that as I'm trying to follow the PC just now on Twitter with periscope (I've never used periscope before btw) only one comment popped up the whole time I was watching and it was "don't snitch [emoji817]" -I'm sure just some idiot troll but that still was weird..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They've known this. They've looked in this area before. They have sonar'ed the area before. So something changed that they knew exactly where to go today.

Was this one of the areas originally sonared??

Sad news today for Toni's family and friends. Prayers for them on this heartbreaking day.

I wasn't in KC when she disappeared but the driving conditions there a few weeks before with all the black ice were about the worst I have ever seen anywhere, and I'm from Chicago.

I don't know about that. They find lots of people in bodies of water, even just in the past 2 months. I think I've heard of 3-4 in the past month, just in kc area.

I don't know that foul play was involved. I just see alot of details that still point to that.

If I saw a damaged guard rail, I'd probably see it differently.

If I saw tracks in the grass somewhere or signs a car rolled down the hill, I'd probably see it differently.

If the police didn't say "we already searched here"... I might feel differently.

If her car wasn't found just a short distance from a boat ramp pointing right at where the car was found... I might feel differently.

I'm not ruling out an accident even still. But where she was found has me skeptical. I'm just trying to make sense of how the car got there.

Is it possible she just kept following that road all the way around, then noticed it went into the water and then hit the brakes and slid??

Sure... plausible, right? It's late at night. etc.

But my question is still... why did she go there?

I can certainly speculate some innocent reasons she went there as well and this happened as I said with her sliding down that boat ramp. However, I can also think of some reason where someone involved in illegal activity would go to a location that is out of sight to do business. right?

So, I'm not proclaiming I know, but I have lots of questions that make me skeptical atm. Maybe we get answers that make sense of it all.
I wish I could write my thoughts like you do. Well said, thank you.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

The 100 imogi just means 100 percent or completely for real or seriously.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

IMO, it would be a stretch to think otherwise.

Despite aspects of Toni's life that exposed her to some shifty characters, I believe this was, after all, a sad accident. :(

Except why would she be in this park at that hour??

Take a look at one of my previous posts. You can see how she could have easily ran off the road into the river.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...as-City-15-Jan-2017-4&p=13184737#post13184737

Yes, she could have but I don't see how her car would have ended up where it is when the current is going west to east.

https://www.facebook.com/kmbc9/videos/10154932219116221/

Kind of a weird interview. Not really answering who called for the sonar team to be there and very defensive.

She was VERY defensive about it. Because obviously it was Toni's family who called in this team today.

She was driving west. Her momentum would carry her and her car would be going downhill in the river for a while.

I have never been to this area but I don't see how her momentum would carry her that far when it would be going against a current.

Maybe some science-y or math-y web sleuther can figure out about the currents and how far a car could go and whatnot.

I expect arrests very soon.

I don't know about soon, although I do hope so.

But I do think that now that they have the car and toni, there are ways to determine foul play. For example, did she drown? Does she have wounds consistent with something other than a car accident? etc

So there are ways to confirm if this was an accident or not, rather quickly potentially.

That at least allows you to focus harder on those who are around her with confidence of knowing you are definitively being lied to by somebody. (or multiple somebodies)

I feel like all scenarios seem far fetched. Like...how could she get into an accident in that area?

But if it's foul play...how the heck could that happen? Did the person have their own car? Was the car waiting for them in the park? Was it a crime of opportunity? Was it someone she was meeting in the park? My mind is swirling with a million questions.

Sometimes we never know the answers to all the why's. The Terrilynn Monette case taught me so much about that. I believe this was a tragic, unexplainable accident ... like so so many others. Just a perfect storm of unfortunate circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa