Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting to wonder if people are on here to be right or to have a discussion about the case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Scroll and roll, or block works even better, when you really can't take it anymore. :)

I'm so sad for this outcome. I honestly didn't think she was still alive but I always have hope.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Sometimes people are right.
I am OFTEN.
It's instincts.
Don't discount it.
It's not a competition....but it is part of the discussion.
Some theories are way off base.
Some hit the nail on the head.
I don't see a problem here.
JMO

I just don't get the posts asking other people look at their past theory post that happened to be accurate of the car being found in the river and claiming other people may be copying their ideas. It's completely unnecessary.

That looks like it may have flipped once or twice

Scroll and roll, or block works even better, when you really can't take it anymore. :)

I'm so sad for this outcome. I honestly didn't think she was still alive but I always have hope.

Yes, I tend to forget to do this out of annoyance. But I also forget the block feature.

Really was hoping she voluntarily skipped town. I wish this was the case :(

On the news just now they showed her car being towed away and it was totaled. The windshield completely bashed in.

That's a great thing to investigate. I'm sure they can figure out what applied the impact. If it was upside down, it seems like rocks maybe?

The part that is bothering me the most now, is that police say they searched there before. Maybe with lesser sonar equipment? Maybe the guys out there today were rock star sonar guys?

Because if that car went into the river recently, I'd rule out accident 100%.

Interested in hearing about this psychic. KC psychic? any connection to anybody in the case?

Pardon me if I am going to be really skeptical about this aspect. Still an open mind to listen, but healthy skepticism always :)

I just don't get the posts asking other people look at their past theory post that happened to be accurate of the car being found in the river and claiming other people may be copying their ideas. It's completely unnecessary.

Weird. But whatever. I predict cases correctly 9 times out of 10. Law of averages? Who knows. I have a gift of reading people and reading pictures of people. I'd be a good detective. It's why I'm on Websleuths.

That's a great thing to investigate. I'm sure they can figure out what applied the impact. If it was upside down, it seems like rocks maybe?

The part that is bothering me the most now, is that police say they searched there before. Maybe with lesser sonar equipment? Maybe the guys out there today were rock star sonar guys?

Because if that car went into the river recently, I'd rule out accident 100%.

Interested in hearing about this psychic. KC psychic? any connection to anybody in the case?

Pardon me if I am going to be really skeptical about this aspect. Still an open mind to listen, but healthy skepticism always :)

Looks to me like it might have rolled or flipped down that bank.

(I've been following but not commenting. Just came over when I saw that the car had been found.)

I never read that the police took sonar out to the Missouri River to look for Toni. Did anyone else read that? Maybe the police just went out to that general area and visually looked around and that's what the officer meant when she said police had looked there before.

Funny because it not even right. And who applauds themselves in this situation?

Scroll and roll.

(I've been following but not commenting. Just came over when I saw that the car had been found.)

Wondering if there are large rocks down in the river that the car could have smashed down on to cause that? Seems like it'd have to be pretty violently tossed down there for that kind of damage to happen. JMO.

Wondering if there are large rocks down in the river that the car could have smashed down on to cause that? Seems like it'd have to be pretty violently tossed down there for that kind of damage to happen. JMO.

The river current may have pushed that small car into riverbed rocks.

I never read that the police took sonar out to the Missouri River to look for Toni. Did anyone else read that? Maybe the police just went out to that general area and visually looked around and that's what the officer meant when she said police had looked there before.
I'm pretty certain that LE spokesperson said they had used sonar, but not sure she said where.

I have a feeling it flipped a few times.

Maybe someone attempted to make it look like she wrecked her car by smashing it in? JMO. I'm surprised by how damaged the front of it was.

Please, please, if you have not google mapped the area her car was found please do and zoom in. Click to get the street view as well.
This is not a road. It is a park. She would have had to be going mach 40 (in a park mind you) to slide that far off the tiny park road, over grass and skim perfectly past trees, then down a steep rocky hill to make it to the water without anything stopping her.
Or the real easy boat dock right there.

And why on earth would she be back there at 5am? No way I believe she was back there by herself.

I'm waiting to hear more on the damage to the car. Maybe they cracked the glass to get the hook around it. And dragging it up that hill couldn't have been easy.

Weird. But whatever. I predict cases correctly 9 times out of 10. Law of averages? Who knows. I have a gift of reading people and reading pictures of people. I'd be a good detective. It's why I'm on Websleuths.

For the record here, you said it was an accident from the beginning right?

I remember having that conversation. You slightly changed today to say , "in the water", but I can't remember explicitly.

I totally see how it could still be an accident still, but I have too much to exclude yet imo.

But you think it's still an accident? I can't say I would exclude it yet, still have questions.

I do agree though, some just have a feeling and are right often, with very little information even.

THAT is exactly what I was thinking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member