IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
This might be a stretch, but I was thinking of the possibility maybe BG wasn't there in that area looking for females to attack. Maybe he was there because he was planning on robbing someone or one of the nearby houses, or scoping them out at the time. When he spotted the girls there by themselves, other ideas came to mind and he took advantage of the opportunity, so to speak. Probably not what happen, but just a thought that came to my mind.

jmo~

Going LIVE tonight at 10 PM ET discussing the Casey Anthony interview with the AP, the latest news in the Tara Grinstead murder case and the hunt for a man that killed two teens in Delphi, Indiana. To listen, click here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipageshow/2017/03/14/crime-stories-in-the-news

ETA:
Getting REALLY frustrated with the page refreshing. Can't type much. Just saw the above from Levi Page.

I use a laptop, and only have the spacebar problem. Somebody in a previous thread said that disabling a program (I don't know which) fixes that issue.

This might be a stretch, but I was thinking of the possibility maybe BG wasn't there in that area looking for females to attack. Maybe he was there because he was planning on robbing someone or one of the nearby houses, or scoping them out at the time. When he spotted the girls there by themselves, other ideas came to mind and he took advantage of the opportunity, so to speak. Probably not what happen, but just a thought that came to my mind.

jmo~

I agree with you on this.
They saw something.

I use a laptop, and only have the spacebar problem. Somebody in a previous thread said that disabling a program (I don't know which) fixes that issue.

It does it on my phone, constantly. When I'm on my laptop, things are slow but it doesn't refresh. Annoying either way and wish they would fix it.

(I think maybe someone's cat walked across the keyboard on the previous page.)

Mindful of the security gap the killings have exposed along the trail system, a Trail Safety Task Force met to discuss what could be done to make the hiking paths that wind through the city and county safer.

“It has been an issue that has been long overdue, nothing like this has ever happened here, and it’s unfortunate that we had to deal with this,” said Leahy who explained it’s time to, “take back our trail. They’re going to be under our control again and we want people to go out and enjoy them.”

After the meeting, Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby agreed, but with only eleven deputies wearing badges, he doesn’t have the personnel to patrol the trails and said trail security may depend on volunteers.

“I think it would be great to have individuals like that on board,” said the sheriff. “Obviously we don’t want them to take any action on their own, but having a cell phone handy and then call 911, call our office, and that way we can have our deputies respond.”

http://cbs4indy.com/2017/03/13/trail-security-sought-following-double-murders-of-delphi-teens/

jmo~
Well the fanny pack couldve contained drugs...I dont like drugs or imbibe them (too many people I know have passed away from them, and I have too many health problems as it is). I did however know of one lady who would carry them in one to distribute. Maybe he didnt like the fact that there were witnesses and he saw them with the phone out and got paranoid.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Respectfully, this does not resemble the outline of the gun that is visible to me through his jacket. Not even close. My opinion is that it's a semi auto, .45, .9mm or perhaps a homemade one. Jmo, moo.

Again, here's what I think he has working, something like this:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Agree, I just don't see the handle if they are talking about the right side of the jacket matching that shape. I could be wrong of course, I don't really know what is under the jacket or in the jacket however it should be noted, that is.
attachment.php

Attachments

• gunoutline with darker contrast.jpg
    gunoutline with darker contrast.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 563
My Father-in Law is a retired gunsmith/gun shop owner and my son is an apprentice 'smith as well. Iv'e been a shooter since about 10 years old. My first rifle (still have it) age 14. First handgun owned at age 16. No snark intended. The person (I will never call him a man) is wearing (IMO) a thin nylon shelled jacket; that wrinkles and moves while he moves and reveals nothing to me.

I am in agreement re: the shelled jacket and the wrinkles and seeing thinks that aren't there (I know nothing about guns). IMO, we have all been staring at the only evidence we have - two pixelated, garbled photos - for ages and are straining to come up with anything of use. I think it's amazing what Nin can do with those images - however I really don't see anything resembling a fanny pack in one of the two photos, and am strongly OTO that it's his hoodie that we are seeing. I don't think that this has to do with geocaching, although I can see where the logo could be present if it existed which I just do not think it does. I really feel that if there was a fanny pack LE would have absolutely included that in their description because that is far more identifiable and unique IMO than any commonplace navy blue hoodie. They have more images than we do, they know more...why would they not include the fanny pack? I just am struggling to get on board with the geocaching...no one mentions that the girls were into it, it hasn't been brought up in the MSM from what I've seen...I don't know. I would love to get on board but I just can't on this one. Maybe I need to get my eyes checked.

I agree with that! Probably RL knows one person who is involved with the killer or killers. I hope justice will be done for Abigail and Liberty!

The Trail Safety Task Force talked about installing posts along the trails that 911 callers could use to be located during an emergency. The use of security cameras was also discussed. Some cameras will be set up soon, especially in certain parking areas.

The group also talked about the possibility of issuing citations to people who are on the trails and at the parks after dark.

Delphi Historic Trails co-chairman Jacob Adams said this is just the start of a long-term study and all ideas and suggestions need to be considered.

“Nothing is off the table,” Adams emphasized during the meeting.

The next meeting is planned for March 20.

http://wlfi.com/2017/03/13/delphi-trail-safety-task-force-wastes-no-time/

RL said it's rough terrain in one of his interviews, yet the area within crime scene tape appears quite level.

I agree with that! Probably RL knows one person who is involved with the killer or killers. I hope justice will be done for Abigail and Liberty!

“My son, when he was a kid, he and his buddies had a place in here all the time,” Logan explained. “When he was born, that was a different time though.”

jmo~

This is interesting as I saw an article, when doing a Google search to see if any news on this case, about someone getting arrested in Delphi last week for something to do with robbing a barn (also ran from LE). Made me wonder if BG was up to some robbery motive. Just my thoughts and opinions.

I keep accidentally following people on the tapatalk app. Sorry :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks to fellow websleuthers who were kind enough to offer suggestions to reduce the reloading issue. I went to settings, then safari, then at the bottom advanced, then turned off Java. Worked like a charm for both my iPads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant