IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
My fear is that nationwide billboards indicate the cops have a pretty good reason to believe it's a serial killer (multi-state).

I do like the theory of the disguise though. That crossed my mind too because the jeans looked too big.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To me with the size of the clothes and the apparent overdress compared to the weather I strongly feel that he was concealing his appearance.

If he found them on SM and travelled to do this then could explain billboards but LE has not revealed any facts to indicate that. Plus he seemed to know the area.

Much does not add up based on what we know.

I don't have a link to anything, but wasn't there a comment from LE, can't remember exact wording, that basically made it sound like they've already ruled out , or don't believe there's a SM connection..as in, tricked (cat-fished) by someone?

jmo

I have wondered about suspect being a drifter because he was traveling/walking an abandoned RR track, and because he doesn't seem to be known to people in that area. The way he is dressed appears to me that he is dressed in layers. I have wondered if the image/video was taken because they had not seen him in the past, since it's been said that the girls frequented that area often.

I walked a trail last summer and would see the same people a lot, i would see people that walk it every day or every other day. It's possible that he had walked it before, with the weather being unseasonably warm that day it could have been the first time the girls had been this year. Jmo

They have found no evidence of SM link but have not definitively ruled it out AFAIK.

To me with the size of the clothes and the apparent overdress compared to the weather I strongly feel that he was concealing his appearance.

If he found them on SM and travelled to do this then could explain billboards but LE has not revealed any facts to indicate that. Plus he seemed to know the area.

IMO he's a vagrant/drifter and has all those cloths on bc that's all he owns.

I've been following from the beginning, as well as doing some of my own research. IMO this was a well planned out murder and that the perp came to the trail prepared. An organized killer. In fact, he may have been scouting the trail for quite some time waiting for the "right" target. I also believe that his perverse fantasy involved capturing two girls, for reasons such as, but not limited to, getting off on watching one see the other murdered. Of course we do not know the cause of death or how the bodies were found, but it would not surprise me that this psychopath staged the scene in quite a disturbing manner. IMOO the killer lives within a 100 mile radius of Delphi, hides under a veneer of pseudo-normal life. I'd be looking for a person who has been divorced at least once or twice (has difficulty maintaining relationships), with average intelligence, and most likely has an early childhood history of abuse and abandonment...sex for him is about tension relief and management of internal conflict...not about the person, therefore he can treat the victims as objects only.

For some, killing itself is enough of a thrill. It's not sexual for everyone. I don't think we can apply our own logic to someone who kills children. It's just impossible.

Thrill kill.

Alyssa bustamante

Then why were we speculating suicide?

Right after they found the bodies on the 14th,LE said

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...-in-carroll-county-official-says-its-not-good

"As for who may be responsible for the foul play, Chief Mullins wouldn't elaborate on if there were any suspects at large."

On the first thread, about post number 110 when this information came out, people were wondering if it was a suicide because the word "foul play " was used, but they didn't say anything about if they were any suspects at Large.

I think that is how the discussion went and why we discussed suicide in the very beginning.

:seeya:

Yes, or to conceal his "tools".

Does anyone have a good handle on *why* exactly police don't disclose COD? It seems like in this case it could only help.

Right after they found the bodies on the 14th,LE said

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...-in-carroll-county-official-says-its-not-good

"As for who may be responsible for the foul play, Chief Mullins wouldn't elaborate on if there were any suspects at large."

On the first thread, about post number 110 when this information came out, people were wondering if it was a suicide because the word "foul play " was used, but they didn't say anything about if they were any suspects at Large.

I think that is how the discussion went and why we discussed suicide in the very beginning.

:seeya:

Thanks. That makes sense. Thirty threads is a big challenge for my memory.

Folks keep mentioning "drifters". How would a "drifter" know that bridge is there?

MOO about personality:

Plenty of serial killers have had girlfriends and wives. I keep seeing psych profiles here which are plausible, but there are plemty of examples of SK's who live outwardly normal lives. It just bothers me that so many significant others of these monsters often times know that they have deviant 'other lives', so to speak, or at the very least suspicious behaviors, and they are not called on it.

IMO, why would a drifter not know the bridge is there? That's all they do is scout for places like that. They can be quite resourceful and organized as a group. Sharing locations and info with each other. And they're have been trespassers in the bridge area.

I've been following from the beginning, as well as doing some of my own research. IMO this was a well planned out murder and that the perp came to the trail prepared. An organized killer. In fact, he may have been scouting the trail for quite some time waiting for the "right" target. I also believe that his perverse fantasy involved capturing two girls, for reasons such as, but not limited to, getting off on watching one see the other murdered. Of course we do not know the cause of death or how the bodies were found, but it would not surprise me that this psychopath staged the scene in quite a disturbing manner. IMOO the killer lives within a 100 mile radius of Delphi, hides under a veneer of pseudo-normal life. I'd be looking for a person who has been divorced at least once or twice (has difficulty maintaining relationships), with average intelligence, and most likely has an early childhood history of abuse and abandonment...sex for him is about tension relief and management of internal conflict...not about the person, therefore he can treat the victims as objects only.
He could be from a far away state also and is familiar with Midwest because he grew up in the area. May have a car or truck and this is his hobby or game to see if he can get away with it. Probably somewhere warm waiting for heat on this case to cool. Then he will strike again .

Does anyone have a good handle on *why* exactly police don't disclose COD? It seems like in this case it could only help.

one of the reasons is it helps them verify tips as COD is something very few know.

I have to agree. His pants look quite baggy at the bottom. As a short person, I recognize this.

I am inclined to agree with you.... although my husband is 5'9" and they don't make jeans that are short enough. Usually have to get 30" inseam and then I have to shorten them a bit more or they bunch up the same as perp's pants appear to be.

So IMO ... he can be taller, but have short legs and longer torso. But I still do not feel he is too tall.

IMO he's a vagrant/drifter and has all those cloths on bc that's all he owns.

They are also poor fitting. Which indicates clothes that were stolen or donated

IMO, why would a drifter not know the bridge is there? That's all they do is scout for places like that. They can be quite resourceful and organized as a group. Sharing locations and info with each other. And they're have been trespassers in the bridge area.

exactly...

and he was traveling through or staying in that area for awhile and he saw the perfect opportunity....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500