IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing research I saw that there are a few Horse stables in Delphi . No pictures if any horses near trail though. Are horses allowed in park? Maybe suspect offered them a horseback ride . Were any horses seen that day. Maybe that is why his pants legs seem to be gathered with rope or an elastic tie.

I've been following from the beginning, as well as doing some of my own research. IMO this was a well planned out murder and that the perp came to the trail prepared. An organized killer. In fact, he may have been scouting the trail for quite some time waiting for the "right" target. I also believe that his perverse fantasy involved capturing two girls, for reasons such as, but not limited to, getting off on watching one see the other murdered. Of course we do not know the cause of death or how the bodies were found, but it would not surprise me that this psychopath staged the scene in quite a disturbing manner. IMOO the killer lives within a 100 mile radius of Delphi, hides under a veneer of pseudo-normal life. I'd be looking for a person who has been divorced at least once or twice (has difficulty maintaining relationships), with average intelligence, and most likely has an early childhood history of abuse and abandonment...sex for him is about tension relief and management of internal conflict...not about the person, therefore he can treat the victims as objects only.

All below is just my opinion, not much to back it up.

I am running close to your theory, apples. Could be he fantasized about murder for a long time and felt young girls were an easy target. It would not surprise me if this was his first kill, although to be able to cover his tracks so well does perplex me. I suspect he is mostly a loner, so can run under the radar for awhile. If he lives with anyone, it is likely to be a parent that does not have much interaction. Either he dos not work or has a low-paying job, perhaps even seasonal work. I know others disagree, but I believe his clothes looked to be clean and in good shape, so he does apparently have some money or access via others or charge cards. The amount of clothing (layered shirt types, possibly no hat) indicates (to me) he is not an outside winter worker, but someone who is not used to being too cold. 40 degrees may have felt cold to him, but no bulky winter coat like a CARHART that would interfere with movement. I believe he is from the area or not far away, as he seemed too familiar with the Monon High Bridge area and comfortable on the bridge.

I expect him to be anywhere between late 20's to mid-40's, judging by clothing and what little I can tell from the photo. As I said earlier, I do not think he is very tall, due to the pants seeming too long and bunching up at the ankle area. The latter makes me think he probably is closer to the 40's age range than 20's. Older guys don't care as much as younger about being fashionable.

One other point I have pondered that suggests someone with no/few friends .... how many guys would go out to an area like this alone in the middle of a work day? Some will, of course, but overall I think people tend to go with a buddy more than solo. He didn't just stop in passing the area to look it over, he was scouting it out quite thoroughly, so it appears.

As stated, this is just my opinion/thoughts, and the first time I have actually shared most of this. And I could be way off base. If you read this, thanks for your time.

Ok, maybe DNA swab was taken last Friday, results could be prompting new search of home. JMHO

Geez, this makes HOW MANY TIMES? I sure hope they find something to link something to the murder if anyone from that house is involved just so that these poor angels can be vindicated.

Holy... that's huge about RL home being searched. Seems like a probation violation alone wouldn't be enough to make you a multiple-time murder suspect.

Does anyone know if RL's home was searched the first time? IIRC only a farm shed or some other property was searched.

A judge issues a search warrant to authorize law enforcement officers to search a particular location and seize specific items. To obtain a search warrant, police must show probable cause that a crime was committed and that items connected to the crime are likely to be found in the place specified by the warrant.

The whole bum/drifter idea... Most people who fit this category are not model citizens until the ripe age of 40 +...they usually have been in and out of the system and are easily identifiable.

They normally are in the public's view constantly well unless the new theory is a "wealthy drifter".

Not sure what kind of drifters are around the rest of the U.S. but all of them around here are dependent on begging for money,cigarettes etc..which keeps them in the public eye.

Not sure where this drifter could have walked, hitchhike or bikes to in a small town with better cover than the CIA.

1 drifter VS FBI-ISP-CCSO And all the other agencies involved. Would be one smart drifter...I doubt it.

All IMO tho

This just in from Alexis McAdams:

BREAKING: ISP,FBI & Carrol Co. Sheriffs served search warrant at home of Ron Logan- owner of the property where the girls bodies were found

[video=twitter;842769551901282304]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/842769551901282304[/video]

Just got a notification from WTHR about a police search on the property where the girls were found, this time including the home. http://www.wthr.com/article/police-searching-home-property-of-man-where-delphi-teens-were-found

Police stress that the property owner
"has not been arrested in connection to this crime and no charges have been filed."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG ..... this is going to be so hard not to say the wrong thing!. Everyone hold on until mods give us the OK to sleuth him more. I will ask if we are still limited as to what we can say here. Be careful, and write your posts carefully until we get mod approval.

The whole bum/drifter idea... Most people who fit this category are not model citizens until the ripe age of 40 +...they usually have been in and out of the system and are easily identifiable.

They normally are in the public's view constantly well unless the new theory is a "wealthy drifter".

Not sure what kind of drifters are around the rest of the U.S. but all of them around here are dependent on begging for money,cigarettes etc..which keeps them in the public eye.

Not sure where this drifter could have walked, hitchhike or bikes to in a small town with better cover than the CIA.

1 drifter VS FBI-ISP-CCSO And all the other agencies involved. Would be one smart drifter...I doubt it.

All IMO tho

we all have our opinions.

[video=twitter;842769551901282304]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/842769551901282304[/video]

BREAKING: ISP,FBI & Carrol Co. Sheriffs served search warrant at home of Ron Logan- owner of the property where the girls bodies were found https://t.co/GVCm9V2qJJ

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Well, well, well.

Let's hope this day known to be *lucky* is the day!

::settles in::

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member