IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=twitter;842769551901282304]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/842769551901282304[/video]

BREAKING: ISP,FBI & Carrol Co. Sheriffs served search warrant at home of Ron Logan- owner of the property where the girls bodies were found https://t.co/GVCm9V2qJJ

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Ohhhhh snap! Things are going to get interesting!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doing research I saw that there are a few Horse stables in Delphi . No pictures if any horses near trail though. Are horses allowed in park? Maybe suspect offered them a horseback ride . Were any horses seen that day. Maybe that is why his pants legs seem to be gathered with rope or an elastic tie.

I recall seeing horses at the home of the property owner when he was showing reporter around. :dunno:

could it be the "set of prints" LE saw were from a horse?

from the article....

"following up on leads to determine if Logan is a suspect in the teens' murders or to rule him out."

"Police stress that Logan has not been arrested in connection to this crime and no charges have been filed."

It's just them (LE) doing their due diligence. I don't think he knows anything. IMO
Maybe they linked RL to other illegal operations in area.

Alexis McAdams‏Verified account @AlexisMcAdamsTV [video=twitter;839600041207672832]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/839600041207672832[/video]

EXCLUSIVE: Police tell us they found key evidence that is linked to killer at crime scene. Have not ruled out that the suspect is local.

C6bbxGWWcAc9lpA.jpg

12 replies 49 retweets 109 likes

This just in from Alexis McAdams:

BREAKING: ISP,FBI & Carrol Co. Sheriffs served search warrant at home of Ron Logan- owner of the property where the girls bodies were found

[video=twitter;842769551901282304]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/842769551901282304[/video]

Opinion: RL's alibi of being in Lafayette may likely be one that LE referred to earlier this week as not being truthful; too early to tell but my gut says there'd be no search warrant granted unless there was probable cause of some sort; also should be said that it's very possible someone else was staying at RL's property that may have prompted this. Hoping for closure (and justice) soon!

This is very vindicating because yesterday I stated that I believed they were just using the probation violation as a way to keep him in custody and question him repeatedly because they believe this man knows something.. and a bunch of people had to start posting quotes from the local LE stating how he was not a suspect and was being held on something unrelated... I called the LE's bluff yesterday... come on people there are enough of us on the is site who can see the forest for the trees..... please lets sleuth this case for real :)

Fwiw. The reposting of quotes was a reminder that under tos he couldn't be sleuthed as a suspect. Because he hadn't been named one. And still is not.

was RL transferred last night to another county? Has anyone heard or have a link to that....?

It's just that from the beginning I've "seen" a younger guy, maybe 25. Then when someone did the side-by-side with the PO I thought he could be even younger.

Maybe we should consider someone closer to the girl's age who knew they were there that day. He sure looked comfortable walking on that "bridge" like Someone who comes there a lot.

And remember police were looking for someone w/o a vehicle, a hitchhiker.

I am with you on the age. I have said from the first time I saw the photo that I do not believe he is as old as everyone thinks. I, personally, think he is between 25-35, from the photo, but would not be surprised AT ALL to find that he is even younger (late teens to early 20's). Just MOO of course.

I posted the other day about the PO but deleted it because we didn't have the go ahead by MODS to sleuth him. Now that a warrant has been served to search his home, I'm thinking he's fair game. Listen to his interviews again and then listen to the recording of "down the hill". soft spoken, weary sounding voice. Watch closely at the arm/hand he gestures with and pay attention to that harness (gun holster more than likely) under his coat.

A judge issues a search warrant to authorize law enforcement officers to search a particular location and seize specific items. To obtain a search warrant, police must show probable cause that a crime was committed and that items connected to the crime are likely to be found in the place specified by the warrant.
Meth Lab ingredients found?

I have to leave for a couple hours. You all behave and keep this thread open..... hold the fort down, please.

:pray: praying today is the day!

Hmmmm.....wonder what this is all about!

IF this man had anything to do with the death of these girls, it gives me a little hope that there was no sexual component and just a cranky old man sick of trespassers.

IMO.

I've been following from the beginning, as well as doing some of my own research. IMO this was a well planned out murder and that the perp came to the trail prepared. An organized killer. In fact, he may have been scouting the trail for quite some time waiting for the "right" target. I also believe that his perverse fantasy involved capturing two girls, for reasons such as, but not limited to, getting off on watching one see the other murdered. Of course we do not know the cause of death or how the bodies were found, but it would not surprise me that this psychopath staged the scene in quite a disturbing manner. IMOO the killer lives within a 100 mile radius of Delphi, hides under a veneer of pseudo-normal life. I'd be looking for a person who has been divorced at least once or twice (has difficulty maintaining relationships), with average intelligence, and most likely has an early childhood history of abuse and abandonment...sex for him is about tension relief and management of internal conflict...not about the person, therefore he can treat the victims as objects only.

Is this your profile you've been working on? I've been looking forward to it, but I was wondering if I missed it since I haven't been online much. I agree with everything you said including your assumption it was sexual. IMO it's wishful thinking to conclude the abduction and murder of two young low-risk girls by an adult male is anything but sexual in the way you describe it. I agree these two weren't specifically targeted and that he'd been hunting for the right circumstances.

Do you have an opinion on the chances he abducted and murdered Lyric and Elisabeth in Evansdale, Iowa?

Opinion: RL's alibi of being in Lafayette may likely be one that LE referred to earlier this week as not being truthful; too early to tell but my gut says there'd be no search warrant granted unless there was probable cause of some sort; also should be said that it's very possible someone else was staying at RL's property that may have prompted this. Hoping for closure (and justice) soon!

Exactly my thoughts! I guess the picture to be a man in his 40s to early 50s.

I posted the other day about the PO but deleted it because we didn't have the go ahead by MODS to sleuth him. Now that a warrant has be served to search his home, I'm thinking he's fair game. Listen to his interviews again and then listen to the recording of "down the hill". soft spoken, weary sounding voice. Watch closely at the arm/hand he gestures with and pay attention to that harness (gun holster more than likely) under his coat.

I watched the video you're speaking of, including hand gestures. There was a mix of both left and right hands being used when gesturing, IMO.

I posted the other day about the PO but deleted it because we didn't have the go ahead by MODS to sleuth him. Now that a warrant has be served to search his home, I'm thinking he's fair game. Listen to his interviews again and then listen to the recording of "down the hill". soft spoken, weary sounding voice. Watch closely at the arm/hand he gestures with and pay attention to that harness (gun holster more than likely) under his coat.

The first time we all saw him we all thought the same thing. Dead Rnger.

Not sure how it is in Indiana. When your on probation down here... They do not need a search warrant to check out your home Or at least that's what the judge and the probation officers claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike