IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont say this to disrespect LE... LE does not always come out and tell the public everything, they tell half truths and at times flat out lie to the public when necessary for the greater good. When this first happened, it was very clear the local LE were in way over their heads, I always thought the FBI told them to not make any statements about this being a double murder until they were there and able to assist. LE's statements are scripted those are not just random thoughts.... When they said at first they didnt know if foul play was involved, I believe that was a strategic move.... they knew darn well those girls had been murdered. IDK the girls clothes are scattered in the creek and they are dead? Im not LE and if I walked onto that scene I wouldnt think two athletic girls went skinny dipping in February in a creek and drowned in water, that they could have stood up in and walked out of.. not to mention that the five foot waves from the creek washed their bodies 50 ft up shore and by the grace of God right by eachother... JMHO ;)

I suppose it's possible (though not likely) that there were no obvious signs of trauma when they were first discovered. At first sight it could have appeared to have been a drug overdose or alcohol poisoning, combined with hypothermia. It's certainly not unheard of for teens to experiment with drugs, pass out and freeze to death. Or a teen suicide pact.

IMHO for all the sleuthing I have done so far on this site and outside of this site at this point:

1. I do not believe this was random
2. I do not believe this was sexually motivated attack
3. I am not sure if they were set up, as in they thought they were meeting someone that day that the knew and instead along comes BG or if the BG was given information that the girls would be there and again the girls were set up.
4. I believe it will come to pass that there was a motive for these murders. There was someone or some persons who needed one of these girls eliminated and the other girl happened to get caught up in it is MHO at this point from all the research I have done.

I agree with all of the above! It makes the most sense to me.

Based on the fact that the perp's voice and image have been blasted across the Midwest (I pass a huge billboard every day in Kansas City), it leads me to believe this is the kind of perp that doesn't hold down a normal job and doesn't have stable family and friends. Only someone like this could go undetected so long....

Reminds me of Israel Keyes, a serial killer in Alaska who who meticulously plan and travel hundreds of miles to commit murders using "murder kits" he stashed in various parts of the country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The chances that some random guy set out to murder two girls and just happened upon them seems far fetched to me, in my opinion.

I have thought from the start that contact was made either through social media or personally known from seeing in or around Delphi.

LE stated they did not believe there was any foul-play during the search for the girls. Once the girls were found, they immediately declared it a homicide based on "how the bodies were found."

I'm not sure if that rules out drowning or not, just wanted to clear up the confusion about the use of "no foul play" by LE.

All of this info is available in the first thread.

Then why were we speculating suicide?

The chances that some random guy set out to murder two girls and just happened upon them seems far fetched to me, in my opinion.

I have thought from the start that contact was made either through social media or personally known from seeing in or around Delphi.

Respectfully at this point, I think it's more far-fetched to think it's anyone in Delphi than the alternative. The #1 thing police would do is see who the girls communicated with, and that clearly didn't yield the info needed.

Then there is a multistate, coordinated hunt for this guy... I just don't think that photo/audio truly tripped any memories. I worry he was using a disguise.... those "Dad jeans" are baggy and indicate to me that he's 45+, but his build looked like that of a younger, skinnier man.

I guess I'm just saying if this was as simple as a local or a Snapchat friend, this wouldn't be unsolved right now, totally imho.

Then why were we speculating suicide?

Suicide? I don't know. I've been on the WS since the first night and don't recall a conversation about suicide after they were discovered. In the very first press releases, it states they suspect homicide. When asked why, LE stated "because of how the bodies were found."

I'm certain, that only during the search for them, did LE state they suspected "no foul-play."

I could be wrong, of course. If so, my apologies.

I don't read anything into LE not suspecting foul play at first. IMO they don't suspect it until they have a reason too and the fact alone that the girls did not come back wasn't enough. Talking to the parents didn't give them anything further to indicate foul play.

But WHAT reason would some RANDON guy have to murder 2 teens? I mean if we buy into the "not sexual attack" deal I am sorry I don't buy into it but I would love to know what teenage girls murders have been just "murders" versus "sex attacks"

In my opinion the chance that it was a random meeting on the trail or bridge is not likely.

I have always thought it was either through social media lurking or throughout personal observation of the girls that he zeroed in on them.

Maybe he spotted them together around Delphi and developed a plan. Maybe he knew or observed them them distantly through extended family, neighbors or friends.

Did either girl babysit? Just a thought.

Folks keep mentioning "drifters". How would a "drifter" know that bridge is there?

MOO about personality:

Plenty of serial killers have had girlfriends and wives. I keep seeing psych profiles here which are plausible, but there are plemty of examples of SK's who live outwardly normal lives. It just bothers me that so many significant others of these monsters often times know that they have deviant 'other lives', so to speak, or at the very least suspicious behaviors, and they are not called on it.

But WHAT reason would some RANDON guy have to murder 2 teens? I mean if we buy into the "not sexual attack" deal I am sorry I don't buy into it but I would love to know what teenage girls murders have been just "murders" versus "sex attacks"

For some, killing itself is enough of a thrill. It's not sexual for everyone. I don't think we can apply our own logic to someone who kills children. It's just impossible.

Gotta say I felt the same way the first time I see the photo.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

How young, exactly? Would have to be 18 and under to be the school system. That voice and those clothes were all that of a middle aged man.

Many conflicting thoughts. did seem to know the area so maybe still could be a local if appearance was sufficiently disguised to prevent recognition. Nationwide billboards could indicate not local or that he fled.

Many conflicting thoughts. did seem to know the area so maybe still could be a local if appearance was sufficiently disguised to prevent recognition. Nationwide billboards could indicate not local or that he fled.

My fear is that nationwide billboards indicate the cops have a pretty good reason to believe it's a serial killer (multi-state).

I do like the theory of the disguise though. That crossed my mind too because the jeans looked too big.

My fear is that nationwide billboards indicate the cops have a pretty good reason to believe it's a serial killer (multi-state).

I do like the theory of the disguise though. That crossed my mind too because the jeans looked too big.

Or maybe LE had reason to believe this perp would run.... Perhaps he was not living locally to begin with but has ties to people who are local... perhaps he was visiting or perhaps his main reason for coming to that area was to do what he did and then leave.... People may be covering for him.... and what makes someone not turn each other in even when there is hundreds of thousands of dollars on the line.... LOYALTY

IMHO for all the sleuthing I have done so far on this site and outside of this site at this point:

1. I do not believe this was random
2. I do not believe this was sexually motivated attack
3. I am not sure if they were set up, as in they thought they were meeting someone that day that the knew and instead along comes BG or if the BG was given information that the girls would be there and again the girls were set up.
4. I believe it will come to pass that there was a motive for these murders. There was someone or some persons who needed one of these girls eliminated and the other girl happened to get caught up in it is MHO at this point from all the research I have done.
I can't think why anyone would need a child eliminated.if that's the case why not get her on her own instead of killing her friend too and why there and then. There are other easier ways to eliminate one person rather than this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member