IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 - #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
What in the everloving he** is going on out there? Thanks for sharing, welcome back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In a way I hope they are related, so that maybe both cases can be solved through evidence being linked and there being more of it. I guess I'm thinking it would be worse if they weren't related, because then there's two different that need to be found vs just one.

Absolutely horrible.

Agreed, however, to believe that you have to believe no DNA was recovered (which IMO is possible but not likely). If they had an idea who it was, they are one discarded cigarette away from an arrest.

The issue with the one discarded cigarette is that the path that led to the area of the crime from the back of the cemetary was well worn. What ever was discarded (trash) could be from anyone that traveled that path.

Jmo

In a way I hope they are related, so that maybe both cases can be solved through evidence being linked and there being more of it. I guess I'm thinking it would be worse if they weren't related, because then there's two different that need to be found vs just one.

Absolutely horrible.

It would be nice if they were related plus that would mean the possibility for more evidence to be found to help get this person.... but IMHO they are not related ;(

I think the fact that LE did not know right away that it was homicide could point to a drowning, with the bodies moved away from the river. Once determined COD, they knew it was not accidental, because drowning victims would not be that far from water. I think that one of them, likely Abby, was stun gunned or something, and thrown over a shoulder, then the killer turned to Libby and said down the hill. it happened so fast that Libby didn't have a chance to scream before her friend was already in the clutches. Also, if both were conscious, one would have screamed while witnessing the other's death. I believe Libby went down the hill, he carried Abby, and Libby was killed first.

I thought they were drowned also.

In my opinion this guy was watching the girls. I feel he is a local and was familiar with area's the girls frequented. Maybe he over heard them talking about where they were going that day. They need to check to see if anyone has seen anyone out of the ordinary at the ball field and the school. Like someone with no kids that happens to always be around where kids gather. They need to interview all the kids in town to see if they have seen anyone around these places.
The girls recognized him which is probably why they had the sense to fear him and start recording. They knew this man shouldn't have been there on that bridge. When you play on the ball field you see so much more then the parents see watching their child play. Parents are focused on the child. Most of the children this age playing see everyone that's watching them. She may have seen this guy more then once.
Did they stop and get gas or drinks along the way to the trail? If this guy was stalking the girls he may have been following them the whole day. He knew for one that no one was within distance to see what was going on and he knew he could handle both girls at the same time. He knew they would be there.
A little girl Jessica Lundsford was taken out of her bedroom in the middle of the night in a nice small town where kids can play at that time without supervision. Not too long ago. Right out of her bedroom with her grandparents and a dog sleeping in the next room. The police amd all of us residents searched for this little girl from sun up to sun down. They dragged every little detail in about the family and their past. They knocked on door of neihbors. Little did they know that poor little girl was alive and being held captive in a closet right across the street from her home. They knocked on that door. The people that lived there said , they didn't see anything out of the ordinary. They were housing a convicted sex offender in the next room and again she was still alive in the closet. They soon found out that the sex offender John Couey was not registered as living there at that house but by that time it was too late. He killed her buried her in the back yard shallow grave covered with garbage and took off. They did catch him. What we learned from this in this small town was that everyone is a possible threat and anyone that is at a park or ball field that doesn't have kids is a possible threat. We learned that not everyone has a good heart and that people will cover for others . so the police are right by reinvestigation on people already interviewed. That is just my opinion. I truly hope they find this guy and Libby and Abby's family gets some closure. If he did it once he will do it again.
But I must say that whoever this is that did this to the girls was somewhat close by them. Someone knows something.

Maybe some better sleuthers can find a picture of serial killer Larry's twin brother. It states they identical. So perhaps we can go on pics of Larry?

I'm not sure how identical twins age. If they look similar as they get older.

Well, my mother-in-law was an identical twin. She looked older than her sister after raising four kids. Her sister was a nun and looked twenty years younger. Just an example, lol. Nothing scientific.

The issue with the one discarded cigarette is that the path that led to the area of the crime from the back of the cemetary was well worn. What ever was discarded (trash) could be from anyone that traveled that path.

Jmo

Yes, that is true, but my point was if LE has suspect's DNA (from fingernail scrapings, etc.), and they have an idea who may have committed the crime(s), it is common practice (I think) to shadow said suspect until DNA can be recovered from any object (straw, cigarette, Kleenex, whatever,) if the subject refused to give a voluntary sample. I.E., they are either lacking DNA, or an idea of who may have done this. Or both. Sadly I'm beginning to think they lack both.

Good point, my jury is out on the DNA... I am not convinced either way... Its possible they have it but there are also many things that make me believe they do not.

I do not think they have dna.

IMHO for all the sleuthing I have done so far on this site and outside of this site at this point:

1. I do not believe this was random
2. I do not believe this was sexually motivated attack
3. I am not sure if they were set up, as in they thought they were meeting someone that day that the knew and instead along comes BG or if the BG was given information that the girls would be there and again the girls were set up.
4. I believe it will come to pass that there was a motive for these murders. There was someone or some persons who needed one of these girls eliminated and the other girl happened to get caught up in it is MHO at this point from all the research I have done.

IMHO for all the sleuthing I have done so far on this site and outside of this site at this point:

1. I do not believe this was random
2. I do not believe this was sexually motivated attack
3. I am not sure if they were set up, as in they thought they were meeting someone that day that the knew and instead along comes BG or if the BG was given information that the girls would be there and again the girls were set up.
4. I believe it will come to pass that there was a motive for these murders. There was someone or some persons who needed one of these girls eliminated and the other girl happened to get caught up in it is MHO at this point from all the research I have done.

Can you point to any clues that support your theory?

In my opinion this guy was watching the girls. I feel he is a local and was familiar with area's the girls frequented. Maybe he over heard them talking about where they were going that day. They need to check to see if anyone has seen anyone out of the ordinary at the ball field and the school. Like someone with no kids that happens to always be around where kids gather. They need to interview all the kids in town to see if they have seen anyone around these places.
The girls recognized him which is probably why they had the sense to fear him and start recording. They knew this man shouldn't have been there on that bridge. When you play on the ball field you see so much more then the parents see watching their child play. Parents are focused on the child. Most of the children this age playing see everyone that's watching them. She may have seen this guy more then once.
Did they stop and get gas or drinks along the way to the trail? If this guy was stalking the girls he may have been following them the whole day. He knew for one that no one was within distance to see what was going on and he knew he could handle both girls at the same time. He knew they would be there.
A little girl Jessica Lundsford was taken out of her bedroom in the middle of the night in a nice small town where kids can play at that time without supervision. Not too long ago. Right out of her bedroom with her grandparents and a dog sleeping in the next room. The police amd all of us residents searched for this little girl from sun up to sun down. They dragged every little detail in about the family and their past. They knocked on door of neihbors. Little did they know that poor little girl was alive and being held captive in a closet right across the street from her home. They knocked on that door. The people that lived there said , they didn't see anything out of the ordinary. They were housing a convicted sex offender in the next room and again she was still alive in the closet. They soon found out that the sex offender John Couey was not registered as living there at that house but by that time it was too late. He killed her buried her in the back yard shallow grave covered with garbage and took off. They did catch him. What we learned from this in this small town was that everyone is a possible threat and anyone that is at a park or ball field that doesn't have kids is a possible threat. We learned that not everyone has a good heart and that people will cover for others . so the police are right by reinvestigation on people already interviewed. That is just my opinion. I truly hope they find this guy and Libby and Abby's family gets some closure. If he did it once he will do it again.
But I must say that whoever this is that did this to the girls was somewhat close by them. Someone knows something.

:welcome: to Websleuths Kjaime.

Thanks for joining the discussion.

Can you point to any clues that support your theory?

I respect the MODs and the rules :) with that said everything that I have found on this case is public records. I have not paid to join any sites or memberships. Hope that helps.

[video=twitter;842747329677611009]https://twitter.com/ISPLafayette/status/842747329677611009[/video]

Sgt. Kim Riley‏@ISPLafayette 2m
2 minutes ago

The total sum of the reward is up to $231,235.00 and growing. #delphigirls

I think the fact that LE did not know right away that it was homicide could point to a drowning, with the bodies moved away from the river. .

It's interesting how we interpret things. See, they way I interpreted LE's quotes about this is that they did not know right away that it was a homicide because they hadn't yet found the bodies-NOT because they'd seen them and wasn't sure. I think once they discovered the bodies they knew right away that this was a homicide.

Just like the grandfather saying that the phone was pinging all over town and stopped. Several people on here have interpreted that as meaning the BG took the phone and carried it off with me. I have always interpreted that as the phone was pinging "all over town" when the girls were alive and running errands but then stopped once they went on the trail disappeared (probably because the phone was in once place-the murder site).

I respect the MODs and the rules :) with that said everything that I have found on this case is public records. I have not paid to join any sites or memberships. Hope that helps.

Not really. I can't imagine what public record would lead one to determine it wasn't a sexually motivated attack, it wasn't a random attack, the situation was a set up, and that there was a personal motive.

I'm just too amateur.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members