IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I have been out all day, so I'm not sure if the transcript from last night's show on HLN has been posted. My apologies if it has:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1703/20/ptab.01.html

and this is what she based her claim of two alibis on: from 2/20/2017

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1702/20/ptab.01.html

20:20:04]CASAREZ: A manhunt tonight for the man seen in this picture. Police say this is suspect number one in the murders of two teenagers near

Delphi, Indiana. Officers tell us they have received tips from across the country about the girls` murders, but so far, they have been extremely

tight-lipped about the investigation.

Liberty German and Abigail Williams were found last Tuesday near a creek less than a mile away from where they`d been dropped off to go hiking. And

joining me right now is the gentleman that owns the property where Liberty German and Abigail Williams girls were found. Ronald Logan join us by

phone. Thank you so much, sir, and I`m so sorry that you`ve been thrust into this.

LOGAN (via telephone): I am, too. It`s been very traumatic.

CASAREZ: Well, I`m sure it has. I`m sure it has because I heard you say, you know, this was your land. You had nothing to do with this, of course,

but this was your land. This was -- you know, this was your property.

Can I ask you -- it was a week ago today that the family members called and said, They`re missing, we can`t find them, they`re not there to pick them

up. Did you hear about these two girls being missing? Because I believe a week ago tonight, the searches began, right?

LOGAN: Yes, that`s true. I did not find out about it until after about 6:30 PM in the afternoon. People stopped here and asked for permission to

go back on my property and said two girls were missing, and that`s the first I heard about it. It`s been a -- it`s been a -- OK.

CASAREZ: No, go ahead. What has the last week been like?

LOGAN: Well, it`s -- it`s been very -- really difficult to understand what all has been going on here. The pain and agony caused by the families and

the -- to the families and the community is just beyond belief. But to have all this pain and agony happen in my -- basically, my back yard, is

just -- I mean, it`s just -- it`s beginning to come home now because it`s really been difficult to understand that two little girls lost their life

in my back yard (INAUDIBLE) It`s just beyond belief.

CASAREZ: So how did you find out that their bodies were on your property?

LOGAN: It was shortly after they were found. I had been in town, in Delphi, and was coming home, and I saw the -- when I went to town, they

hadn`t been found yet. When I came home, they had been, and it was -- and then I found out that they were not -- that they were not alive. It was

just -- it was horrible. I mean, I don`t know how you -- because (INAUDIBLE) all end well. And obviously, that`s not true.

CASAREZ: So did you go -- did you go out -- since this was your property, you find out that they are there. Did you go out to the crime scene

yourself?

LOGAN: The crime scene has been closed off. It was not -- my property was not released back to me until late Wednesday. I went to the crime scene

Thursday morning to try to get a feeling of it. And it`s still difficult to just...

LOGAN: What did you see when you went out there?

CASAREZ: There was not much to see, other than the crime scene tape around the area. The area was still very pristine. You couldn`t actually tell

that there was any such a violent action.

CASAREZ: You didn`t see any blood? You didn`t see a gruesome scene?

LOGAN: No, nothing. The area was very, very pristine. There was nothing there to see. I mean, really...

CASAREZ: Was there one crime scene and one location from what you could tell, or two separate crime scenes because there were two victims?

LOGAN: Just one. One scene. And apparently, I assume that both were found in this area because that`s -- what I`m pointing at to now is all

that -- is all that was there.
BBM

Thank you. My wife and i took that into consideration so we measured each other standing in like bg and standing normally. Surprisingly the difference was minimal.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Thanks to you and your wife for your efforts, conscientiousness, and generosity here! :tyou:

Looking at that i feel that who ever took that image was on the ground/land and not on the bridge because of the angle. Jmo

Libby took it.

[video=youtube;cHpzjx51h5A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHpzjx51h5A[/video]

ITA. Also he is not being measured from the foot on the track but from the foot that is "up." The estimate would be a minimum height with error of 2-3 inches IMO.
Incorrect. I triangulated from the toe to the shin midline then straight down to where the heel would be. When you are mis stride the toes of the push off foot are still on the ground as well as the sole of the landed foot. I can assure you the measurement is from the flat foot. The head measurement allows for a hat. He could be 5' 11" whe you allow for his head to be rolled back to a forward looking position.

1. Sunset in Delphi Indiana on February 13th was 6:19 pm... Police were called at 5:30 pm. According to accuweather data the high that day was 43 degrees with a low of 27. I would be surprised if the suspect ever went back to the bridge after he walked the girls off of it. JMO We know from reports that by approximately 4pm family members were in the area actively searching...

2. We have no way of knowing if the suspect had a vehicle or not. LE has never mentioned that they even thought there was one.

3. Last known location ( by us not LE ) before the abduction was on the bridge at 2:07pm.. abduction could have taken place any time after that ( based on the very limited info the public has)

4. There is no way to know when the girls were killed, LE has a pretty good idea based on autopsy results I'm guessing. JMO but they were not killed in broad daylight between 2:30 and 3:30 pm, I think they were hidden and killed later.

Hope this helps.

Thank you! That's very helpful.

Assuming he didn't walk to and from the park, what are the possible locations for a vehicle? No one reported an odd vehicle at the drop-off location, so presumably the vehicle was parked somewhere else. What are the possibilities for where the vehicle was parked? Assuming that it was a random encounter that led to the murders, the vehicle would not have been in a hidden location. If it was a planned encounter, the vehicle would have been in a hidden location.

What are the most likely locations for someone to park a vehicle for a day visit in those two scenarios: random encounter, planned encounter?

Could the fish have been koi for a small outdoor pond? Fish wouldn't have to be for an aquarium IMO. Do we have any pics of the area surrounding the po home? Just a thought. All jmo

Possible. But you wouldnt buy koi from a tropical fish store.
When my dad had his pond dug in southern indiana, he got all his fish from the local farm co-op, including 4 baby koi that quickly grew to over 2ft.

Maybe he was reffering the fish store as the closest co-op?

I found no video evidence of a path worn into RL's land in my brief online search. I also could not find the map posted by Nin or the discussion about the path.

To to anyone who posts here could you please provide this information if you know how to locate it? Otherwise it's only rumor.

There is definitely a video when it shows his dog running down a path down a hill and then shows him and the neighbor walking back up a path to the top of the hill. Might be 2 different videos, but I saw both. Probably can find them in the media thread. Just start watching the videos with RL in them.

Hey! Do you think you could do this on the photo of Abby, just to further solidify that your technique is accurate? It was reported she is around 5'4". Or if you already did, I would love to see! Thanks.
I sure can.

So I thought I'd revisit some early media reports ( specifically to see if that was Abby's jacket in the BG photo)

And I came across this

http://www.wthr.com/tags/delphi-indiana

Looks like to me WTHR released the photo . And then did some poor editing., weird .,

bf9bd6819b7ee31902ddf595d15ef683.jpg

c2389a5b57f0b56b683c85293bb876e6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
94f56927e57620ca58a6de85ee3a0c0e.jpg

I'm convinced that was Abby right in front of him, otherwise why the blur.

Yes. Unless someone here recognizes the suspect, that discussion has been over since the day that the photo was released.

What I keep looking for is a look at the time line, an analysis of where the suspect parked, how he left the body location at the end of the day, what time of day he left ... more discussion about facts that are known and some sort of theory about what that tells up about the person who did this. The videos and maps of the park and body location are very helpful.

For example, I would be surprised if the suspect crossed the bridge after sunset, so when was sunset? What was the temperature that day and evening? Were the girls abducted at 2:20PM? Suppose the suspect has three hours before the girls are murdered. Was that before sunset? If the suspect's vehicle was not parked at the location where the girls were dropped off, where was the vehicle parked? Was it parked on the property that was searched last weekend? Was it parked near that property? Did the suspect cut through that property to get to the Monon bridge? Lots of questions ... but I haven't seen to much sleuthing that relates to the location and what we know to be true.

That said, I appreciate the information and updates that are posted. I wish I had time to contribute ... but not possible for now.

Thanks Otto from the IOWA Cousins thread 5 years ago. Thanks for all your help and insight then.
I appreciate your perspective now as I did then. Cheers! xo

re: fish and leaving while the search was on: I wonder if it's something as simple as that he was really meeting with his probation officer and didn't want to admit it in public. That would certainly be something he couldn't put off or change.

Could be, but usually someone only has to meet with their probation officer once a month, not usually two days in a row.
I'm sure LE has spoken with RL's probation officer and they know the last time he met with him/her.

The tropical fish thing has been a curiosity of mine as well. I just checked, and there are two tropical fish stores located in Lafayette, Indiana. I would think that LE has checked with those stores and spoken with employees who may have waited on RL on 2/13, the day he claims he went to buy tropical fish. I would think that LE would ask RL is he had a store receipt for the fish to verify this alibi also.

Why are LE letting this go on for so long...
RL is not BG.
What are they trying to achieve here!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
From what they have said, they collected items from the warranted search that will take 4-6 weeks to process. They are looking for evidence to either clear him, or charge him. According to them, that is what they are trying to achieve. HTH

Someone mentioned earlier (sorry I forget the name and can't find the post) the possibility that the girls were dropped off at the cemetery. I do not have a link (maybe some great searcher can find?) but there was a statement in msm that the girls were dropped off on the north end of the trail. I've never been exactly sure where that is but it is not by the cemetery. MOO

I don't do FB, but I do look at youtube. I have seen things there in that regard.

Wonder where some of these rumors originated?

"Online rumors and social media tales about the man's possible involvement in the killings forced Leazenby to transfer the man to another county's jail for his own safety, the sheriff said last week. However, by early this week, the man was back in the Carroll County Jail, Leazenby said."

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/c...jail/99455960/

Ummmm. Because all that SM rumor business has now died down???:facepalm:

Possible. But you wouldnt buy koi from a tropical fish store.
When my dad had his pond dug in southern indiana, he got all his fish from the local farm co-op, including 4 baby koi that quickly grew to over 2ft.

Maybe he was reffering the fish store as the closest co-op?

Good point!thanks for the reply!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member