IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a question about RL's height and weight -- how does the jail handle that process. I'm assuming they don't just ask how tall are you. Does anyone know if they are measured without shoes? TIA

I see. Thank you.

But the public trails and bridge are not on his property, right?

I wonder if the paths on RL's property are worn from fishing. Perhaps.

The trail leading up to the Monon Bridge as well as the first 120 feet (approx) of the bridge going out over the water, is owned by Carroll County Wabash & Erie Canal, Inc.

The rest of the bridge and some land beyond going towards the south/east is owned by CSX Transportation Inc.

Libby was on the south end of the bridge when she took the video of the walking towards her.

attachment.php

attachment.php

https://beacon.schneidercorp.com/

Attachments

• landmap.jpg
    landmap.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 746
  • landmap1.jpg
    landmap1.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 757
Actually people have worn a path on his property. The girls were found on the path. MOO
Path could be from deer, or his own family.

Also, we have no idea if the girls were found on a path, or buried under debris.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

ITA. Also he is not being measured from the foot on the track but from the foot that is "up." The estimate would be a minimum height with error of 2-3 inches IMO.

I believe if you go back to the original post the person who did the measuring went from the heel of the down foot. And stood and measured the difference with head rolled forward and the stooped back..imo may be I can find that post..bbiab
(Never mind ...he was fast!)

[emoji237]Always My Own Opinion[emoji4]

Great work. Since the BG is walking and is leaning slightly forward into his step, it stands to reason he could actually be a little taller than 5'9 - 5'10… Say maybe 1 - 2 inches… Just saying.[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Thank you. My wife and i took that into consideration so we measured each other standing in like bg and standing normally. Surprisingly the difference was minimal.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Forgive if this has been addressed. I have had to scroll and roll through entire threads to keep up with the great sleuths here.

What if...We never had the picture of the BG or the audio? I see RSO's have been sleuthed but what else have we done in other cases that had far less to work with? WS'ers have come up with some creative/innovative sleuthing. IMO we may have to set aside those 2 key pieces and go with another angle. IMO LE already has a pretty good idea of who this is.

I found no video evidence of a path worn into RL's land in my brief online search. I also could not find the map posted by Nin or the discussion about the path.

To to anyone who posts here could you please provide this information if you know how to locate it? Otherwise it's only rumor.

Ha ha!! I'm not sure what exactly you're referencing but I do tend to be more interested in logic and the attitude that the simplest explanation is usually the right one. But man, that would make websleuths boring! We get to speculate because it's not a court of law!!

<Bobbited>

I always love that part in a trial when an attorney sneers that.

People are making a lot of crazy assumptions so I hope one of the attorneys steps up and delivers it (in my imagination) in a sneering voice.

Thank you. My wife and i took that into consideration so we measured each other standing in like bg and standing normally. Surprisingly the difference was minimal.

Thank you for taking the time to make the drive and put together some numbers for reference. It was very kind of you.

I found no video evidence of a path worn into RL's land in my brief online search. I also could not find the map posted by Nin or the discussion about the.

To to anyone who posts here could you please provide this information if you know how to locate it? Otherwise it's only rumor.

There were actually pictures of the path in one of the videos ...let me look in media thread...

Could the fish have been koi for a small outdoor pond? Fish wouldn't have to be for an aquarium IMO. Do we have any pics of the area surrounding the po home? Just a thought. All jmo

Path could be from deer, or his own family.

Also, we have no idea if the girls were found on a path, or buried under debris.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Agreed. That far out on the property, I would guess its a game trail.

There were actually pictures of the path in one of the videos ...let me look in media thread...

Thank you. My question wasn't IF there were worn paths. Only trying to put to rest if it was rumored that they were caused by people trespassing on RL's land.

I'm thinking this might refer to a post of mine earlier that got deleted. Is it? If so, I do apologize for assuming certain facts not in evidence.

No, not at all. It's actually something some of the regulars in Usenet group used to say to people who'd make assumptions and it makes me laugh because none of us were attorneys. I've always loved that part in trials when an attorney jumps up and sneers that. It truly wasn't directed to or about anyone here because there'd be little discussion without speculation.

Looking at that i feel that who ever took that image was on the ground/land and not on the bridge because of the angle. Jmo
I went to the bridge with this picture. I was able to recreate the image by sitting on the last platform on the SE end of the bridge.

Why are LE letting this go on for so long...
RL is not BG.
What are they trying to achieve here!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads