IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
*tosses only slightly stale Peeps at Momma2cam*

Naw. What you said makes as much sense as anything. More than most. My brain is toast.

Poet and didn'y know it. ;)

You crack me up! Thank you for being real and showing humor during this very dark series of threads.

]Just looking at the picture was there a car and this man looking? Anybody please explain if there's a car involved in the crime? Can a car drive under that bridge?
479795811a34e0d0d87d080f65733cf2.jpg

42778983e7a648fa7ed8cba1bd9d0a49.jpg

JMOO Some of us see cars under there and some do not. I'm assuming if work had to be done at the base of the bridge then vehicles would have to get in and out of there some way. IMO There could be a service road ( so not necessarily a paved road) under there where ppl might go and hang out. JMOO

Can someone help me with this? I've been puzzled by the time stamp on this photo of Abigail taken by Liberty for a while now. According to reports IIRC this photo was taken at 2:07 pm. If that is indeed the time she took it , and "now" the time ( 7 h(ours) ago) is in the upper left hand of the picture,
Does this mean the picture was viewed by someone at 9:07 pm ( 7 hours after pic taken) ? Or does it mean that the app sent it to the Cloud at 9:07 pm? I'm not all savvy with the Snapchat app ( or any other app, really).

Please explain why the photo has the 7 hour ago reference. At that time (9:07) the girls were "only missing" .

Martzix, IIRC, a car is able to fit under the bridge, but not at the location circled. I believe the circled areas are shrubs, weeds, trees & shadows.

IMOHO

It means whoever screenshotted the picture did it 7 hours after it was taken

Edit: Even if there's no service, once the picture has been posted the original timestamp is still tied to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a good thing it wasn't a Friday or we'd all be speculating about whether he is Catholic.

That made me laugh too much because it is true!! We would be talking about maybe there was a fish fry in town or he went to the grocery to get fish if he had not said the word "tropical". Right now, I am glad we have it narrowed down to "fish that are not meant to be eaten, but instead live in captive waters near or inside your home" :)

I was hoping there would be a major improvement with AB after NG, but no such luck... their fact finders suck. Probably the same ones for both shows.:gaah:

AB is a hack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At the risk of being silently stoned, I know there was some discussion about BG being possibly photoshopped onto the bridge, suggesting the actual photo was taken somewhere else. There was reference to the amount of blurring (don't know the technical term) and his feet looking a bit "off." Please tell me if that has been debunked and I'll delete to avoid another rabbit hole :)

I was just reading through some of the earlier articles and looking at this image again, which reminded me of that discussion. I am likely splitting hairs here but is the bridge itself considered part of the trail? Would it make sense for LE to Photoshop him on the bridge for any reason? Protecting evidence only the killer knows (i.e., he was never on the bridge, girls were confronted at the creek or cemetery, etc)? Anything else? Or very unlikely and wouldn't make sense?

http://www.wthr.com/article/police-seek-help-identifying-person-seen-on-delphi-trail

"Indiana State Police released the photograph below of the man, who was on the Delphi Historic Trails around the time Abigail Williams and Liberty German were last seen on the trail Monday afternoon around 1 p.m."
https://www.theindychannel.com/2084...ads-to-arrest-in-murders-of-delphi-teens.html

"On Feb.15, authorities released a photo of the suspect found walking on the Delphi Historic Trail around the time the teens disappeared."

https://www.fox59.com/2017/02/19/ma...ally-a-suspect-in-deaths-of-delphi-teens/amp/

"Indiana State Police say a man photographed on the trail where two murdered Delphi teens were last seen*is now considered "the main suspect" in their killings."

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

JMO... From personal experience, someone proficient in Photoshop would do a better job "placing" someone on the bridge. Someone *not* proficient, well, that's another story. I would think he's actually on the bridge and the image was poorly cropped, or hurriedly cropped. JMO.

ETA: Then someone asks where his shadow is.....
:gaah:

Not for nothing, but, if I lived out there, DUI or not, I would want one. He's probably had one all his life. (or 2 or 3)

I don't blame him for that. It's his way of life on a farm. Protecting his livestock.
It is a federal crime for a felon to possess a firearm.

I get the scissor analogy. In the picture i used he is straight up on left leg and right knee is bent while right foot is passing leg....mid stride. If he stopped the step at that very moment he would be balanced straight up on left foot. I would agree with scissor analogy if right foot was forward in compleeted stride.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Interesting. I see it differently. To me he has almost completed his stride in the pic you used. In the other picture, he appears more verticle and in mid stride IMO. Again, difficult to tell for sure because of the angle of the picture. In any case, I am not convinced that RL is not BG (though I can't say I'm certain he is either) . Probably will need to hear it from LE for me to be convinced. Thank you again for your great work and discussing your techniques with us in such a friendly manner.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

JMO... From personal experience, someone proficient in Photoshop would do a better job "placing" someone on the bridge. Someone *not* proficient, well, that's another story. I would think he's actually on the bridge and true image was poorly cropped, or hurriedly cropped. JMO.
There are obvious cloning artifacts in those images.

Thank you for this. I hadn't heard the Photoshop theory.

Blurry is usually called pixilated.

I hadn't heard the Photoshop theory either. Thanks OP. It's something to think about on my commute tomorrow.

I've been wanting to ask this for a long time but always got wrapped up in the numerous threads and posts.
Can anyone confirm if dogs were used in the search? If dogs were used, were they scent dogs? I'm really interested in where the track led the dogs. Would appreciate any information.

I am not convinced that RL is not BG (though I can't say I'm certain he is either) .
Obviously LE isn't convinced either since they searched his property looking to either implicate him or clear him (paraphrase).

When hobbyists call them "tropical fish" they mean fresh water. Almost all, if not all aquarium salt water fish are tropical, so there is no need to call them "tropical salt water fish". There are some non tropical freshwater aquarium fish. - koi, goldfish, betafish etc.
I used to have an elaborate aquarium of tropical fish - cichlids to be exact, which are popular with people who are very into aquariums. You really can't buy them at pet shops, and would have to go to a good aquarium store for them. I honestly don't know why so many people are having a hard time with the tropical fish thing, aquariums were extremely popular for boys and men in RL's generation back in the day...

YASSS!

My ex was very into cichlids. And you have to be discerning when purchasing them. Also, it's a bit of a niche, so specialty shops are the way to go.

Who posted the Lafayette store earlier?

Has it been considered that one can also find fish of all sorts on Craigslist? So, in that case, likely no cameras, receipts etc.

Just a thought. Not yet a formulated opinion.

The fish don't sell themselves. Someone either can corroborate his alibi & with video hopefully or find out where he really was and what he was doing.

I think it's possible he told the first officer that he was buying fish. I think because it's a small town and there was no foul play suspected then the cop probably took him at his word. After the bodies were discovered and the ISP & FBI brought in it was checked and didn't hold up.

That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it until LE says otherwise.

That may be where his problem started. The violation of his probation may be a gun, not drunk driving. Or, there may be multiple violations, we just don't know. MOO

He was also driving with a suspended license. Busted when he drove up and the search party was waiting for permission to search.

Hope he got the fish inside so they didn't get cold. They are tropical...

:blushing:

JMO... From personal experience, someone proficient in Photoshop would do a better job "placing" someone on the bridge. Someone *not* proficient, well, that's another story. I would think he's actually on the bridge and true image was poorly cropped, or hurriedly cropped. JMO.
Thank you. That makes sense. The pixelation is obviously poor from the alleged zoom, which it sounds like would look like this image.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

This case is brand new by WS standards. There are still arguments and postings every day for Jon Benet Ramsay, Caylee Anthony, etc...

And we will have new soon, i.e a few weeks at least. RL will either be charged, cleared, or at least not be a prime suspect eventually. Maybe a new one will emerge. Early days.

My little one is a terrier too, though more of a tumble-dry version, not a brand name.

In my opinion, the discussion here has reached it's limit. Doesn't appear to cover anything significantly new.

Hope we hear something substantial on the case from LE. I'll check back from time to time.

Keep at it guys!

Agree. Same as the Missy Bevers thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members