IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I thought I'd revisit some early media reports ( specifically to see if that was Abby's jacket in the BG photo)

And I came across this

http://www.wthr.com/tags/delphi-indiana

Looks like to me WTHR released the photo . And then did some poor editing., weird .,

I'm convinced that was Abby right in front of him, otherwise why the blur.

(Snipped by me for space).

Wow. Fabulous observation! I think you are totally right. It comes from the side, not the front. If it was Libby's shirt it would be the front. it is possible Libby may have been prompted to photograph the guy because he was so creepily close to Abby. She may have tried to protect Abby only to get too close herself and be subdued with a weapon or something. Who knows, but very chilling. I think you're right.

Sorry, but that isn't correct...he said he was buying fish in Lafayette while he girls were missing, found out about it on his return.

Next day while the search was on going he says he was in Delphi. When he returned the bodies had been found.

HTH's

Feel free to correct me if I got something wrong.

I am so confused!!!! Can we get a timeline? Does he have a "solid alibi"?

Where was he during the time between when the girls were dropped off and they were reported missing? Unless he has an alibi for that time period, he really doesn't have one.

What time were they dropped off?

What time were they reported missing?

When they were reported missing, where was he?

What time did he go to Delphi and how long was he gone?

What time did he find out they were missing?

What time were the bodies found?

Where was RL when the bodies were found?

I have a lot of questions.

I just read that the teacher who ran off with the 15 year old girl teaches forensics !!!!! and has been watching and really into survival shows in the past few months... I really think he looks like BG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The photo looks like a lot of people. It's grainy and from a distance. But I get what you mean. The "sense" I get looking at the photo is of a kind of grizzled man, mid 50's to late 60's, probably, who has a certain kind of nose shape. Hard to tell which is why I said "sense".

I found photos of some celebrities that are similar.

attachment.php

With him just the nose and mouth part only:
attachment.php

attachment.php

With this one, maybe the eyes? (Just a sense as I can't really see anything).
attachment.php

http://chronicle.augusta.com/stories/1997/06/02/ent_209315.shtml
https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...hXogVQKHWCIADc4yAEQMwgyKC8wLw&iact=mrc&uact=8
https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...hXogVQKHWCIADc4yAEQMwgYKBUwFQ&iact=mrc&uact=8
https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...hXogVQKHWCIADc4yAEQMwhBKD4wPg&iact=mrc&uact=8

Attachments

• bg.1.jpg
    bg.1.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 449
  • bg.2.jpg
    bg.2.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 454
  • bg.3.jpg
    bg.3.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 460
  • bg.jpg
    bg.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 449
  • bg.hat.2.jpg
    bg.hat.2.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 94
:laughing:

O/T: I'm not a peeps girl. But, Cadbury mini eggs are another story. Not so good in a stoning/ pelting match, though. Haha

Back on topic - has HLN made a public correction after people tweeted the reporter about the error?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I sincerely doubt it.

I am very conflicted with media.

I know they are under pressure to get the story first. Even if the story ain't so kosher, knowwhatimean?

However......In this case, I can commiserate with the media because I totally wanna throw a hissy over the way LE is releasing info.

Prob why I am neither media nor LE. KWIM? ;)

I'm sure the dog is fine because he has other animals (I think someone said cows and goats) and fish that need fed. Probably a friend or relative is taking care of them.

Being fed and being cared for can be two different things. I hope doggy is being cared for by someone familiar and loving.

The fish don't sell themselves. Someone either can corroborate his alibi & with video hopefully or find out where he really was and what he was doing.

I think it's possible he told the first officer that he was buying fish. I think because it's a small town and there was no foul play suspected then the cop probably took him at his word. After the bodies were discovered and the ISP & FBI brought in it was checked and didn't hold up.

That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it until LE says otherwise.

I think it is more likely that his alibi Of what he was doing that day is true, except the times he gave LE are off. Meaning, he may have left for Lafayette as late as 5PM, and maybe claimed he left at 2 PM. If he left at 2, he couldn't be guilty, but if he actually left at 5, he could be. It's my theory of the issues they may be having with his alibi.

Why all the talk about photos? Are we still tinkering with the photo of the guy on the bridge? Hasn't that photo been out for nearly a month at this point?

Thank you :loveyou:

Belatedly, here's the link with RL's height:
https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...6WTJNREV3TnpFeU1qTXdPakk0TVRnNU5EZGxZdz09In19

And another one to show it is consistently recorded as 6'0":
https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...EQTJNREV3TnpFeU1qTXdPamc0TWpFNE5EYzVaUT09In19

Also, for what it's worth, his weight is listed as 200.

Very interesting, thanks! My estimate of BG - not RL- way way back in the threads was 5'8.8" through 6' based on Abby's height in Libby's snapshot picture.

If anyone goes out there again, please post a pic of a note "FOR NIN.." next to a tape measure showing the exact width of the walkway, from RRT to RRT. Thanks..;--)

-Nin

Has it been considered that one can also find fish of all sorts on Craigslist? So, in that case, likely no cameras, receipts etc.

Just a thought. Not yet a formulated opinion.
my guess is that if they seized a computer in their search that they would look at the computer history. Computers leave an excellent trail of activity.

This case is brand new by WS standards. There are still arguments and postings every day for Jon Benet Ramsay, Caylee Anthony, etc...

And we will have new soon, i.e a few weeks at least. RL will either be charged, cleared, or at least not be a prime suspect eventually. Maybe a new one will emerge. Early days.

My little one is a terrier too, though more of a tumble-dry version, not a brand name.
OT
She looks very much like my Violent, a terrier/chi mix (I think) cute! My Violent is cute, but can be a bit cranky. Oh, and the N in her name is silent, lol.

Thank you. That makes sense. The pixelation is obviously poor from the alleged zoom, which it sounds like would look like this image.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
20170319_150438.jpghere is the picture i took on the bridge with all tree limbs, tree trunks and rr ties properly positioned to recreate the shot. I was seated on the last platform on the end of the bridge. It is obvious that this is the shot she had and the distributed picture was a second generation zoom from an original far shot.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

[emoji51] Shriek! This gave me chills and makes me want to yank my WS account, hide under a quilt, and retreat to my happy place. [emoji51]

First time I saw the "fanny pack emblem" blown up ... I saw a "sheriff badge" shape. Others began seeing eagles etc. I'm not interested in re-sleuthing that topic, at all (see previous threads) but just wanted to mention this possibility has been in my stack of ideas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JMOO Some of us see cars under there and some do not. I'm assuming if work had to be done at the base of the bridge then vehicles would have to get in and out of there some way. IMO There could be a service road ( so not necessarily a paved road) under there where ppl might go and hang out. JMOO

If there was a car under there it would not be something that you would have to struggle to see. The bridge is something like 60 feet high. A car from that distance would be easy to spot.

my guess is that if they seized a computer in their search that they would look at the computer history. Computers leave an excellent trail of activity.

I always shudder to think of LE researching MY trail. :scared:

My husband- who is not following the case at all just looked over my shoulder while I looked at BG's picture for the 500th time. I said, this murderer still hasn't been caught. He said, "Looks like a Hispanic guy to me." :/
There were alot of posters in the first thread said the same thing. I don't see it myself, but enough did. Hmmm

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

JMO but I think they are looking for DNA from either the girls or the killer being in his house or his truck. They will probably check out computers for child *advertiser censored* if he has a computer. JMO in the end it won't matter if his height is 2 inches taller than BG, IF they find Abby or Libby's DNA in his house. At that point the police will tell him to either talk about what he knows and maybe get a nice plea deal if he hands over BG, or they are going to charge him. Of course if there's no DNA evidence in his home ( other than his own of course) then he will be cleared. LE doesn't need to calculate height differences on the bridge, they just need to wait for forensics from his property. JMO and not meant to offend anyone. Now if RL is completely cleared height and weight are good to know, but LE is unlikely to want to be specific about that in case it prevents someone for turning in a valuable tip because they think the person they know is too short/tall..JMO.

I'm currently way behind but I just wanted to say I agree with your post. What makes the most sense to me as to why LE asked for a sw for RL's house and outbuildings was to see if any DNA or matching fibers from the girls were in his house and/or truck. IOW, I don't believe the girls were in any of the buildings, rather that LE was looking for transfer evidence. All JMOO.

And since a judge granted a search warrant that appears to be all encompassing I can only conclude that LE had strong probable cause. I don't believe a judge would grant such a warrant simply based on LE having a "hunch" or a tip that came in saying someone thought RL looked liked the suspect.

in fact, in this interview Sgt. Slocum says that LE reuested a search warrant based on probable cause that developed as a result of the investigation.

https://www.facebook.com/Fox59News/videos/10155233713184575/

Did you see the side by side with him wearing knee high rubber boots? Look at the chins in both photos as well as the tilt of the head. I thought the same thing you did.

Yep - me, too! JMHO.

There were alot of posters in the first thread said the same thing. I don't see it myself, but enough did. Hmmm

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Except the police said it's a white male.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bikerman Chief