Found Deceased CA - Maricela Garcia, 26, Reseda, 12 Jan 2017 #3

From the known facts about the area of goodwill is that it was her regular spot for dealing drugs. She had just picked up a batch of Zanax. There was rumor of a debt owed by the former boyfriend and possibly herself. She was a regular at the church and had ties to the methadone clinic. This doesn't appear to be random whatsoever. People in that area knew her well and it was not a random stop like her sister stated. Nor do I believe her sister who stated music was playing uncontrollably on her phone so she turned it off. It was more likley someone repeatidly calling her. I beleive she new the person, got in the car, and was either killed or OD'd and dumped. If it's more than one person involved, only time will tell. In no way do I beleive this has any ties to sex trafficking, or serial killers, or anything other than someone she's close to being involved. Anyone would've screamed for help if they were being chased by a stranger all over a busy shopping center and major street. And I seriousley dought she let herself be harmed to 'protect' her sister. I'd be looking into what LAPD has done with the evidence turned over to them months ago.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

My thoughts exactly!

I hope we eventually find out what happened but unless toxicology proves it was an OD, I don't know if we ever will.

My thoughts exactly!

I hope we eventually find out what happened but unless toxicology proves it was an OD, I don't know if we ever will.

Unless there is a future arrest and trial....:candle:

My thoughts exactly!

In addition, with the body so decomposed LE and the ME couldn't initially determine the sex, I would be surprised if they could perform any toxicology tests.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just so you know theres a handful of us who have volunteered our time day and night for months working on this case outside of WS and my points about reading all the threads would shed a light on why im curious as to the broken phone scenario before she went to the church bacause it doesnt make any sense to me from all the facts and assumptions so far. Was hoping you could shed a light on something possibly new we all overlooked.

I always loved the saying-if the words don't add up, it's usually because the truth wasn't in the equation

Just so you know theres a handful of us who have volunteered our time day and night for months working on this case outside of WS and my points about reading all the threads would shed a light on why im curious as to the broken phone scenario before she went to the church bacause it doesnt make any sense to me from all the facts and assumptions so far. Was hoping you could shed a light on something possibly new we all overlooked.

And I respect everyone who is involved. Based on all information given it does appear that the phone found was hers and that it was ditched before she entered the church. So like I said if there were two phones then she may have still had a phone but she did not have both phones. This is backed up by Mistivons account in thread 1 and the scent dogs route.

And I respect everyone who is involved. Based on all information given it does appear that the phone found was hers and that it was ditched before she entered the church. So like I said if there were two phones then she may have still had a phone but she did not have both phones. This is backed up by Mistivons account in thread 1 and the scent dogs route.
A lot has happened since thread one including Mistovins, mine, and others thoughts on MGs path, accuracy of dogs, and when the phone was smashed, which was most likley after she left the church, if it is determined to be hers through either biometric and digital analysis or both. The area where the phone was found is by a dumpster in a heavily populated homeless area and vey well couldve been picked up and moved by someone else. Theres also the possibilty that it was thrown from a car after she was either abducted or OD'd. I questioned your initial post arguing with Lisa stating MG had no phone in the church because you were very confident of that. Then when it was posted she had two phones on her you stated she might of had the other one in the church, but that the one found was definatley smashed before she went into the church. If that was the case why did she go into the church then back outside to a perpetrature without alerting anyone that someone is trying to kill or abduct her? Also, it was over a week before anyone searched the area with dogs and the brother located the phone...not the dogs. Leads me to believe it was thrown from a car or moved from its initial location.

A lot has happened since thread one including Mistovins, mine, and others thoughts on MGs path, accuracy of dogs, and when the phone was smashed, which was most likley after she left the church, if it is determined to be hers through either biometric and digital analysis or both. The area where the phone was found is by a dumpster in a heavily populated homeless area and vey well couldve been picked up and moved by someone else. Theres also the possibilty that it was thrown from a car after she was either abducted or OD'd. I questioned your initial post arguing with Lisa stating MG had no phone in the church because you were very confident of that. Then when it was posted she had two phones on her you stated she might of had the other one in the church, but that the one found was definatley smashed before she went into the church. If that was the case why did she go into the church then back outside to a perpetrature without alerting anyone that someone is trying to kill or abduct her? Also, it was over a week before anyone searched the area with dogs and the brother located the phone...not the dogs. Leads me to believe it was thrown from a car or moved from its initial location.

I in no way was "arguing" with Lisa I am sorry that I came across like I knew for a fact she didnt have the phone. Everything you are using to combat me is speculation, nothing you have said is verfiable fact. Just like what I too am saying is not fact it is simply my opinion, which I have stated in every post to you. <modsnip> We are all speculating here. Could the phone have been moved or tossed from a car? Yes. But it could have also been smashed by MG before she ever got to the church. Yes.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Folks, please stop the arguing and personalizing.

As per The Rules - Etiquette & Information:

INSULTS and DEROGATORY COMMENTS

Insulting other members, and posting abusive and derogatory personal comments, is strictly against the rules. If you disagree with another member’s point of view, do so in a mature and civil manner.

If someone posts to discuss their personal problems or seeks help from other forums members, please do not respond unless you have something positive or helpful to add.

If you find yourself being flamed or insulted by another member, please do not dignify that person with a response. Notify a moderator and let us handle it.

:tyou:

In a case like this, I can totally understand people getting upset or snippy . It's extremely frustrating for those of us who tried our best to look at this case.
I believe that Maricela deserved better. It angers me that she didn't get treated the way she deserves. ( In every aspect this could've and should've handled differently)

I didn't say she let herself be harmed to protect her siste but she did go outside after all those calls. I think that the taking of her sister was a threat. I do not know if they would harm her. It seems they wanted Maricela.
After going outside perhaps she saw someone she didn't expect to see and knew there would be big trouble. She didn't return inside the goodwill where her sister was but instead went to the church.
Moo
Sorry, wasnt replying to any of your posts&#128521; the post was related to anothers previous posts regarding her not having any phones while in the church and reiterating that it is highly unlikley that MG smashed one of her own phones then retreated temporarily to her church to then be met with foul play after leaving. I do believe she loved her sister and would do anything to protect her, but i feel she was met with foul play by the hands of someone she knew and the phone found was dumped. The dogs didnt follow her scent behind Goodwill where the phone was found which leads me to believe it was tossed possibly into the dumpster or somewhere else and found by a person in the area or thrown from a car, and im leaning towards the latter being it looked like it had been run over. Quite the mystery but im confident since its now a homicide investigation that LE will come forward with more leads hopefully capturing the suspect or suspects. At least at this point the case is moving forward and I can scratch off a few wild goose chases given out by tipsters into recent sightings so we can all focus on the known facts of that night and location she was last seen.

Sorry, wasnt replying to any of your posts&#128521; the post was related to anothers previous posts regarding her not having any phones while in the church and reiterating that it is highly unlikley that MG smashed one of her own phones then retreated temporarily to her church to then be met with foul play after leaving. I do believe she loved her sister and would do anything to protect her, but i feel she was met with foul play by the hands of someone she knew and the phone found was dumped. The dogs didnt follow her scent behind Goodwill where the phone was found which leads me to believe it was tossed possibly into the dumpster or somewhere else and found by a person in the area or thrown from a car, and im leaning towards the latter being it looked like it had been run over. Quite the mystery but im confident since its now a homicide investigation that LE will come forward with more leads hopefully capturing the suspect or suspects. At least at this point the case is moving forward and I can scratch off a few wild goose chases given out by tipsters into recent sightings so we can all focus on the known facts of that night and location she was last seen.
I agree with everything you posted! : )

Folks, please stop the arguing and personalizing.

As per The Rules - Etiquette & Information:

INSULTS and DEROGATORY COMMENTS

Insulting other members, and posting abusive and derogatory personal comments, is strictly against the rules. If you disagree with another member’s point of view, do so in a mature and civil manner.

If someone posts to discuss their personal problems or seeks help from other forums members, please do not respond unless you have something positive or helpful to add.

If you find yourself being flamed or insulted by another member, please do not dignify that person with a response. Notify a moderator and let us handle it.

:tyou:
Sorry. I just came back to read. I didn't mean to argue if I did that is why the moo.

Still dont know why you think she didnt have both phones in the church. Just assumtions? Theres already 4 threads of assumptions and facts related to this case along with podcasts and media reports. And yes, the brother who found the phone believes its hers and it was handed over to LAPD a while back.

Wait. 2 phones was new to me. But I did think she had a phone in the church someone posted she didn't. Confusion at it's greatest!!! I am sure LE knows. Sadly at this point it doesn't matter...Maricela is gone :(

In addition, with the body so decomposed LE and the ME couldn't initially determine the sex, I would be surprised if they could perform any toxicology tests.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you think perhaps bones were missing or just because of decomposing?

Imho...in another case I went back to the beginning reading msm reports and things I didn't see back then or I didn't see as important stood out when I went back to read.
It was a lot of reading and new findings but that case is still a missing person. Sigh.
Peace.

When she left the church its possible she looped around back of the Goodwill, the dogs tracked her scent back there. It could have been before or after the church, the SAR crew could not say for sure. Check the map in my signature for the possible route. Click the links to Mistivon's original posts about the route and dog search for info on how the route could have been different than exactly what was mapped out.

We were told one phone was for calls and texts and the other one was used for internet access. Also I've been wanting to say, I think her sister is smart enough to know a phone call versus music playing on the phone. She lived with Maricela, she knows her ring tone. But I think there was legitimately music playing on the phone and it was not phone calls. I believe any communication was through a more anonymous texting app, not a phone call. This is all JMO.

I think an OD and someone panicking and hiding her body is as likely as foul play at this point. I do not think Maricela left that parking lot on her own free will, whether unconscious or taken I can't yet say what my opinion is.

I am just so heartbroken for her family and those who are close to them. I hope they can get some answers.

Wait. 2 phones was new to me. But I did think she had a phone in the church someone posted she didn't. Confusion at it's greatest!!! I am sure LE knows. Sadly at this point it doesn't matter...Maricela is gone :(
Agreed, I wasnt aware of a second phone either, but I think most of whats been duscussed is merely speculation. I thought the phone was ditched before she ever got to the church, I couldnt understand why, if she had a phone, she didnt call for help, but perhaps she wasnt in the trouble I thought she was.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back