Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if it was a kid helping him, current or former student. The students seemed to really like him and there are still a group that continues to support him...
Seems there is a group of teachers at that school that still support him also.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

how does their school system work again? here, it is 1:30 min classes with 45 min lunch. 4 classes a day alternates classes every other day. math, history, reading , science = mon, wed, fri etc other clases tues and thurs

I have never had block schedule I'm unsure of how it works. Maybe it could be researched.

Oh I think he was well aware of what was "brewing inside of him". He put himself in a position where he could be closer to finding, scoping out potential victims. His pillar of the community persona is a mask. It's how some present while they live their other life. Same old story......IMO Speaking to how they operate.
Well that's where I'm wondering.. Did he have delusions of being that teacher we have seen movies about that saved a child and changed their lives? He worked a good while as a respiratory therapist. I have heard co-workers not like him, and they are the only ones I've seen reported that complained about him.

That is what is getting me. Not many do that kind of patient care for years and not absolutely want to help people. That is some rough work if you really don't care about helping people. Much like nursing, especially in a hospital.

But then again.. That could be why he got out of that field, because people in that field that really don't care about helping, usually don't last long.

If Kat is going to be looking in on us tonight, I have some questions for her about Elizabeth's health history.
As an RN with nearly 40 years of experience (including more than three years working at the county jail as the nurse for 300 inmates), I know that both current state of health and health history can be key in knowing both the state of the patient's current health and possible predictors of future issues or problems. With this in mind, Kat, if you are able to answer a few questions the answers could be more helpful than anyone can know. My questions are:
We know Elizabeth wears glasses for poor vision and that she has wheat and tomato allergies. Does she have any other allergies to medicines, pollen, metals, latex, iodine, etc.? Does she have asthma or any trouble breathing? Frequent coughing, clearing of the throat, ear infections?
What surgeries has she had?
Does she have any scars, surgical or otherwise? Any scars on the face, neck, hands, or legs, parts that can be seen by the public?
Is her skin sensitive where she breaks out in rashes or sores?
Does she get really bad monthly cramps where she misses school or has to take medicines for it?
Left handed, correct?
Any other current health history?
Thank you for any input you can tell us. I hope your dear sister comes home safely---and soon! We are all pulling for Elizabeth and you and all that love her.
Does she wear a medical alert bracelet or similar, I wonder?

Thanks guys. I thought the article was referring to the Good Morning America video which was attached.

I had not heard that he had come by her home multiple times.

I try to have a little bit of a real life lol and I miss some stuff. Threads move so fast.

I have never seen another mainstream report that said he was at the house, and missed Kats saying that was true also.

Sorry...

I'm unsure of what's being referenced. If you ask I can answer. I cannot find the original post.

Where are you seeing that?
Kat told us last night. She also said the friend that isn't cooperating is part of the group of kids and adults at the school that support TC.

I can't remember if she said any church friends supported him.

Well that's where I'm wondering.. Did he have delusions of being that teacher we have seen movies about that saved a child and changed their lives? He worked a good while as a respiratory therapist. I have heard co-workers not like him, and they are the only ones I've seen reported that complained about him.

That is what is getting me. Not many do that kind of patient care for years and not absolutely want to help people. That is some rough work if you really don't care about helping people. Much like nursing, especially in a hospital.

But then again.. That could be why he got out of that field, because people on that field that really don't care about helping, usually don't last long.

Again, he's sending her explicit sexual messages. Unlikely he's trying to "help".

Sorry, at least you can see it is Fox 17 and there is one set up if intetested. Am sure Kat can verify.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

There is one set up by the FBI. It's set up only if it is needed. We have it in FBI hands so we can turn it over to another family in need.

I'm unsure of what's being referenced. If you ask I can answer. I cannot find the original post.
The question was, it has been reported that TC basically dropped by the house unannounced, I believe when no adult was there. Is that true?

I also am not buying into the he had help theory.
Here's why-
I don't think Tad was smart and savvy enough to reach the dark net. If he was, the TBI wouldn't be pulling info out of his computers right now. He'd have learned how to get rid of it.
Tad likely doesn't see himself as a sexual predator. He might see himself as a boyfriend to ET ( even though we all know better)
So I just can't see him reaching out to sexual predators for help. Even if he did, he's too high risk for most in the underbelly to deal with.
Kidnapping an American girl from American soil is bound to draw major attention. These folk surely wouldn't want anything to do with a highly publicized case, they wouldn't want the attention drawn to themselves.
But I don't think he'd even know how to reach the underbelly anyway. He's not street smart and doesn't appear to be tech savvy either. For goodness sakes he thought it was a good idea to write notes about her body part on the school server using drafts. SMH . But people think he was able to reach the dark net, get accepted and trusted by these people and talk them into helping him hide a girl? I don't think that's likely at all . IMO

I really ​doubt he's had much help at all. He's too much of a risk. If someone had helped him, I think LE would've known by now.

IMO this is all something Tad planned out. Like steelman said in a previous thread, I would bet that he sat home for the past month thinking about this every minute. He was likely hyper focused on planning out every detail. IMO
I so agree. His behavior -his IG posts alone- are obsession riddled. It makes me wonder..with his free time...if he was aware enough to use the draft method of communicating through email previously, wouldn't he be aware his search history on his computer would leave a trail? So is the info from his computer a trail to purposely throw investigators off? Or could he have thought it was deleted or couldn't be accessed?

I apologize if I pop in and ask questions that have already been discussed. It's a pet peeve of mine usually and now I'm guilty.. just can't seem to keep up in this one. :sorry:

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Again, he's sending her explicit sexual messages. Unlikely he's trying to "help".
No I get that, I'm talking about the beginning and him getting close with all the kids. And also if this is something he knew about himself and was fighting it or of he lied to himself for years that he wasn't sexually attracted to kids and convinced himself ET was somehow different.

There was talk about the vehicle loan and how long $4500 can last them.
Just brainstorming, but what is $4500 to a 16 year old... could be he's paying one of his students to help him. May be far fetched, but kind of matches the history of Tad as we know it

To be honest ET though money grew on trees like most teenagers. So to her it probably felt like one million dollars

But then again.. That could be why he got out of that field, because people in that field that really don't care about helping, usually don't last long.

yeah, and it said said by his coworker that he would try to tell the doctors what to do.

yeah, and it said said by his coworker that he would try to tell the doctors what to do.
Right, that is him being narcissistic, I haven't heard there was an employment problem where patients complained about him.

ET's sister told us the students and teachers won't display green ribbons in protest of this and in support of TC

I can't imagine any teacher who wants to keep their job saying, " I'm not wearing that ribbon because I support a 50 year colleague who kidnapped a 15 year old girl." I think the more likely scenario is that some teachers might feel uncomfortable weighing in in a public way right now. They might even have been instructed by the school not to become publicly involved.

yes, hero is one thing, but you're not a hero if you're dumping your wife to rescue (and have sex with) a 15 year old. How about he rescue his own wife and relatives from all this suffering, and let et get a much younger bf.

If Kat is going to be looking in on us tonight, I have some questions for her about Elizabeth's health history.
As an RN with nearly 40 years of experience (including more than three years working at the county jail as the nurse for 300 inmates), I know that both current state of health and health history can be key in knowing both the state of the patient's current health and possible predictors of future issues or problems. With this in mind, Kat, if you are able to answer a few questions the answers could be more helpful than anyone can know. My questions are:
We know Elizabeth wears glasses for poor vision and that she has wheat and tomato allergies. Does she have any other allergies to medicines, pollen, metals, latex, iodine, etc.? Does she have asthma or any trouble breathing? Frequent coughing, clearing of the throat, ear infections?
What surgeries has she had?
Does she have any scars, surgical or otherwise? Any scars on the face, neck, hands, or legs, parts that can be seen by the public?
Is her skin sensitive where she breaks out in rashes or sores?
Does she get really bad monthly cramps where she misses school or has to take medicines for it?
Left handed, correct?
Any other current health history?
Thank you for any input you can tell us. I hope your dear sister comes home safely---and soon! We are all pulling for Elizabeth and you and all that love her.

I hope I don't miss anything.
She does have lots of seasonal allergies and they get bad enough she will wheeze and need a breathing treatment.
She has scars on her face from the abuse. Her mother would dig her fingers into ET face so hard it has left permanent scaring.
Yes. All of us have sensitive skin. It's a family thing.
No latex she likes FX makeup which is usually latex based.
She has the same family female issues that requires lots of feminine products and usually changed of clothing. It's erratic which is why we all carry changes of clothes with us at all times.
Left handed.
Last hospitalized/ER for bronchitis.
She has had a broken leg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads