Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. I'm thinking if they're camping out in the Rogue, maybe they'd light a campfire or some kind of lights that might be seen from a zoomed in satellite image.
Ok I have a former intelligence community, white hat hacker and program writer, that does good things all around. Tell me the things you guys might like and I will ask him if it is possible and if he will do it. It might be that only he can access the info, but if that is the case, he will turn the info over for us to give it to LE.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

It seems there is some work from the DOJ and the AA system.

On this page there is some DOJ training.

http://www.missingkids.com/Amber

Also there is an AA .gov site that is part of the DOJ.

https://www.amberalert.gov/index.htm

I think with zero confirmed tips all this time and nothing since Decatur, this should qualify for a national alert. I believe they said today in the presser they could really be anywhere and they need public help. I would think very few would really qualify for a national alert because a lot of times they catch them in the area.

Thanks for that info! I had no idea the DOJ was involved in any way! Good to know they are.

It still appears, however, that there is no nationwide alert program. Meaning that, per the info you gave, the feds created a communications network, provide training and info to states so they can expand their programs, and they get involved in contacting states where the child is thought to be and talking to the state's Amber alert coordinator. But I still don;t see evidence of any kind of national alert, beyond the NCMEC website, which is connected to the DOJ:

How are AMBER Alert appropriations spent?

To date, the Department of Justice has utilized appropriated funds to create an AMBER Alert communications network and provide the states and territories with training and technical assistance to develop and enhance their AMBER Alert plans.

Can AMBER Alerts be issued across state and jurisdictional lines?

Absolutely. When an AMBER Alert is issued an abductor may take the child outside the jurisdiction of the issuing law enforcement agency, crossing state boundaries. When that occurs, the AMBER Coordinator contacts the State AMBER Coordinator where the abducted child is believed to be and requests the AMBER Alert be extended into their jurisdiction. This is referred to as a Multi-state AMBER Alert activation. https://www.amberalert.gov/faqs.htm (Emphasis by me).

To be honest I have no idea what she is thinking. However from her first interview I felt like she would like to repair the marriage.
Yeah that is what I was talking about, I remember you telling us that.

It's kind of like an election. Some people go red some go blue. So it's pretty much the same.

Let me try to be more specific... do you actually talk to these people? Or know people that are talking to them? If so, what specifically are they saying that leads you to believe they are "backing him" ? Here's what I'm trying to get at...if I say I know someone very well, and this is completely out of character for them, would you consider that "backing them"? If my neighbor turned out to be a serial killer, and I told a reporter that he always seemed like a nice guy to me, would you consider that "backing them" ? Or are you actually saying that there are teachers and members of TC's church who think he's doing the right thing kidnapping a child? The reason I'm striving so hard to clarify what you mean when you say this is because there has been some discussion here about TC having help hiding Elizabeth, and I'm trying to weigh whether or not I think that is a credible theory.

I just read a Daily mail article about another girl claiming he wrote and sang a love song for her when she was a similar age to Elizabeth. She said they had a very close relationship.Sorry on my phone...not sure how to link. Maybe you guys have heard about this already. I have not caught up with the threads yet. Sorry if this is old news.

I just read a Daily mail article about another girl claiming he wrote and sang a love song for her when she was a similar age to Elizabeth. She said they had a very close relationship.Sorry on my phone...not sure how to link. Maybe you guys have heard about this already. I have not caught up with the threads yet. Sorry if this is old news.

I linked it earlier thanks

She didn't say that he wrote the song FOR her, just that he sang it to her. (And trust me on this...you do not want to hear the man sing. It will make your ears bleed.)

Good points

And as much as we dont want to think it occurs there are situations where a parent can favor certain children over another. Which could cause dramatically different views that the children have.

There was even a case on Dr. Phil recently where one child was kept locked in a closet for a very long time. I think years if I am not mistaken. The other kids were treated reasonably well but this one child for whatever reason was treated horribly by the same parents.

The parents even convinced the siblings to treat that child differently.
yes. Very true.

Yes. I'm thinking if they're camping out in the Rogue, maybe they'd light a campfire or some kind of lights that might be seen from a zoomed in satellite image.

Can't they use thermal imaging in the deep woods?

I'm sure they can but at this point there is no indication of any place to check. If people here could take different areas, we could cover the country quickly and report anything we saw to LE for them to check.

This! Thank you. For some reason the 19yr was treated better(abused in a different way). At one point her weight got so high as a child the doctor had a come to Jesus about some health issues the 19yr was having. She left the doctors appt and bought her ice cream and told her "you are a good eater". This child also pees in trashcans rather than toilets and still wasn't potty trained by 8yrs. Abused but differently.
My goodness. A monster!

Stomach turning. Like I said, there's more.

Yup.

I am just not on board that they have help. Or should I say he does. This is his gig and cant see him sharing any of it with anybody. When it became public and the pressure was on him, he spirited her away. I just pray she is ok. He has lost everything other than his sick fantasy. It pains me to type this but the fact reported he has 2 weapons concerns me greatly. IMO.

I'm with you. I do not believe he has any help with this.

If Kat is going to be looking in on us tonight, I have some questions for her about Elizabeth's health history.
As an RN with nearly 40 years of experience (including more than three years working at the county jail as the nurse for 300 inmates), I know that both current state of health and health history can be key in knowing both the state of the patient's current health and possible predictors of future issues or problems. With this in mind, Kat, if you are able to answer a few questions the answers could be more helpful than anyone can know. My questions are:
We know Elizabeth wears glasses for poor vision and that she has wheat and tomato allergies. Does she have any other allergies to medicines, pollen, metals, latex, iodine, etc.? Does she have asthma or any trouble breathing? Frequent coughing, clearing of the throat, ear infections?
What surgeries has she had?
Does she have any scars, surgical or otherwise? Any scars on the face, neck, hands, or legs, parts that can be seen by the public?
Is her skin sensitive where she breaks out in rashes or sores?
Does she get really bad monthly cramps where she misses school or has to take medicines for it?
Left handed, correct?
Any other current health history?
Thank you for any input you can tell us. I hope your dear sister comes home safely---and soon! We are all pulling for Elizabeth and you and all that love her.

Be careful! You might be accused of being a defense plant!! Lol.

Destiny talks about being close to him, being able to tell him everything. That is very similar to the description the parent of the child that reported him, gave.

This is why I'm not sure he has been someone that has known he was attracted to young girls or not.

Couple of things.. His two professions, working with patients in the medical field and teaching.

Both of those professions take people that really care about others and like to deal face to face with others and like to help.

Was there something deep inside he knew that he was fighting? Or was it something where he really thought he was being one of those people that could make a difference in people's lives? Where the attention of young cute girls got to him?

People tend to think narcissists don't have fragile egos, but the opposite is actually true. It is why they can't handle not being the smartest in the room.

I'm still unsure if he knowingly set out to find a young girl or if he didn't comprehend he was really searching for young girls and thinks ET is "something I never planned but age doesn't matter and many years ago very young girls normally married older men" kind of thing.

In other words, him lying to himself and really not knowing what was brewing inside himself.

Normal adults who just want to help don;t sing love songs in a room alone with a female student they're "close to". Every last thing we have heard about this guy and his interactions with students screams that he is a practiced predator who know exactly how to groom young girls, gain their trust and assault them in secret.

There is not one report that he acted this way with young boys he wanted to "help". But even if he had, this is boundary crossing in a major way and is simply purely indicative and characteristic of child molesters.

And now, he has kidnapped his latest young target, after exchanging multiple, "romantic" social media posts and emails with her, for a period of months.

This man is sick. He's a predator. This did not develop overnight, although his "skills" may have. But what's different here? He found the "perfect" victim. A very vulnerable naive little girl who was ripe for his abuse.

I'm not sure why we are bending over backward to make him out to be someone who just suddenly, for no apparent reason, fell into being a perverted criminal. The flags don't get any redder.

Okay, non-techy here so this may be a totally dumb question. When you use Google Earth you can see the area you're looking at as a satellite pic, but is there any way to see it in real time, like at night? I ask because I'm wondering if you could look at an area and see a campfire at night in a secluded area.

I don't believe there are any real time satellite views. I think it would be difficult if not impossible to spot a camp fire from a satellite photo anyway. Only objects larger than one meter, show up on high resolution satellite photos. Cars are barely big enough to show up. If it was possible, it would show thousands of campfires from people camping over a wide area. Which probably wouldn't be useful.

I keep it. It's the tiny video when you scroll down.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...idnapped-Tennessee-student-sang-ex-pupil.html

Yup.

I'm with you. I do not believe he has any help with this.

Be careful! You might be accused of being a defense plant!! Lol.

Normal adults who just want to help don;t sing love songs in a room alone with a female student they're "close to". Every last thing we have heard about this guy and his interactions with students screams that he is a practices predator who know exactly how to groom young girls, gain their trust and assault them in secret.

There is not one report that he acted this way with young boys he wanted to "help". But even if he had, this is boundary crossing in a major way and is simply purely indicative and characteristic of child molesters.

And now, he has kidnapped his latest young target, after exchanging multiple, "romantic" social media posts and emails with her, for a period of months.

This man is sick. He's a predator. This did not develop overnight, although his "skills" may have. But what's different here? He found the "perfect" victim. A very vulnerable naive little girl who was ripe for his abuse.

I'm not sure why we are bending over backward to make him out to be someone who just suddenly, for no apparent reason, fell into being a perverted criminal. The flags don't get any redder.
That isn't at all what I'm saying. I'm wondering about what TC thought and if he realized he was a pedophile or if he lied to himself and didn't think he was really attracted to young girls.

Someone posted TC brought some kind of hospital bed into the classroom does anyone have a link to that story? Was it confirmed?

They can, but they need allowance to do so. It's costly equipment, you need pay people to go out and you need an area to search in first.

Destiny talks about being close to him, being able to tell him everything. That is very similar to the description the parent of the child that reported him, gave.

This is why I'm not sure he has been someone that has known he was attracted to young girls or not.

Couple of things.. His two professions, working with patients in the medical field and teaching.

Both of those professions take people that really care about others and like to deal face to face with others and like to help.

Was there something deep inside he knew that he was fighting? Or was it something where he really thought he was being one of those people that could make a difference in people's lives? Where the attention of young cute girls got to him?

People tend to think narcissists don't have fragile egos, but the opposite is actually true. It is why they can't handle not being the smartest in the room.

I'm still unsure if he knowingly set out to find a young girl or if he didn't comprehend he was really searching for young girls and thinks ET is "something I never planned but age doesn't matter and many years ago very young girls normally married older men" kind of thing.

In other words, him lying to himself and really not knowing what was brewing inside himself.

I don’t think that TC was fighting any urges and I believe that he knew exactly what he was doing. He has gravitated to youth church groups and counseled at risk young men and IMO his immature but narcissistic ego sought groups where he would be the one in control. He preferred to stay in his room at lunch and hold court with the students versus hang out with his peers in the teacher’s lounge. I suspect that is because he would have been low man on the totem pole academically and he wouldn’t have been able to handle that. Adults are a little harder to con, well, with the exception of the victim blamers in the school and community. There is nothing in Tad Cummins behavior that we have seen so far that would convince me that he didn’t pointedly target certain girls to victimize. In addition, I believe he used his family and the church to further his disgusting agenda. His systemic grooming and escalation is suggestive of a perpetrator who has reached a level of skill and confidence that he became even bolder. He had a cot for sleeping in his classroom and used a school pc to manipulate his victim! Right under the noses of mandated reporters. IMO he was quite sure of what he was doing and he knew that if questioned, he could always pull out the injured, how can you question such a religious, ballad singing Grampa?! And I’m equally sure that they just wilted under the weight of their own self-doubt, inexperience, and the stress of standing up to others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix