IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
Acess to the crime scene on the property I mean. How would anyone access the crime scene in your opinion?

By foot. Across the creek, from the cemetery, from the bridge northwest or southeast or other paths I'm not familiar with. MOO

Thanks for the comment!

Here is BG's face-aligned full length photo:

attachment.php

Awesome work! He looks younger than I previously thought. The nose is somewhat smaller... the first official images released had his nose looking like Bozo the clown. I kind of see now why these original pics were scaled down in the billboards. IMO.

they could only search your house in connection if there was "probable" cause that something in it may be connected to the crime. They could not have searched his house in connection to the double homicide without it.
Surely one would give voluntary permission for the search anyway ?

So...you're saying that the LE created the photo but didn't have it quite put back together right? Wow. So that also could be why we've seen the blue edge we've wondered if it was Abby's jacket just ahead of him. MOO

I have been working with the pictures of BG over the last few days. I think I made a discovery that has changed the picture, for me anyway, and after much trepidation I decided to share it with you. LE said that they "created" a picture from video and I was actually working with the pictures for a different reason when I saw the following.

See where the line is? That is an actual change in the pixels that separates the face. The part of the face to the right of the line is higher than the left and appears to be pulling away (from movement?). So with the face not lining up, if you follow the line up, it now makes sense, imo, why the "hat" is so tall on the right side (higher). So, I duplicated the picture and cropped the right part of the face. I lined it up to match the left side. Here's how it turned out.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

The end results:
attachment.php

RL has done a better job ruining his own life than we ever could.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I can't speak for anyone else, but I hate seeing someone's name drug through the mud when there's no evidence that he's done anything to deserve it. My biggest problem with allowing RL to be sleuthed is that too many people seem to have a hard time separating sleuthing and accusing. I even feel bad for asking to allow discussions of JW now, and he has been arrested for child molestation.

I know many, if not most, here like to come up with full blown theories, which would include a perpetrator, a motive, a cause of death, and often a lot of gruesome details. I prefer to come up with ideas about what may have led up to it, the type of person who might commit the crime, what makes the crime scene desirable for a specific crime (or perp), what may have allowed him/her/them to escape afterwards, etc. I just hate to think I'm contributing to ruining someone's life when they don't deserve it. Because of that, I don't like posting about someone LE hasn't publicly named, no matter what info I find while sleuthing.

I'm sure others have different reasons, but FWIW that's mine.

I couldn't agree more. My question is: Where do you draw the line? When someone says a statement, an action, or the appearance of RL suggests he is possibly guilty of murdering two teens, how does that not cross the line? It is kind of like putting him on trial in public without allowing him to defend himself, introducing evidence of his possible guilt, but then, because we can't explicitly accuse him, stopping short of rendering a verdict. Yet, the damage is done, nonetheless.

Has it been discovered yet how we got a copy of the recent court papers regarding RL?

So...you're saying that the LE created the photo but didn't have it quite put back together right? Wow. So that also could be why we've seen the blue edge we've wondered if it was Abby's jacket just ahead of him. MOO

I think it very well could be.

Awesome work! He looks younger than I previously thought. The nose is somewhat smaller... the first official images released had his nose looking like Bozo the clown. I kind of see now why these original pics were scaled down in the billboards. IMO.

Funny thing is that this realignment was really easy to do. There was no photo-shopping to create the right side of his face or anything. I simply cut the photo where the obvious misalignment line in the face was and pulled it down. But I wonder why LE has not done this? I wonder what could be the reason for not making this simple adjustment, IDK.:thinking:

IMO RL is not involved and this is some combination of attempted abduction/SA/SK by someone who has done it before and will/would again if not caught. MOO

RSBM
But I wonder why LE has not done this? I wonder what could be the reason for not making this simple adjustment, IDK.:thinking:[/QUOTE]

Do you have an idea but would rather not get into it, or do you really not know? I couldn't tell by your comment, apologies. And great work.

Funny thing is that this realignment was really easy to do. There was no photo-shopping to create the right side of his face or anything. I simply cut the photo where the obvious misalignment line in the face was and pulled it down. But I wonder why LE has not done this? I wonder what could be the reason for not making this simple adjustment, IDK.:thinking:

Looking at the picture again, it looks to me it may be stretched out in the blue jacket and waist area of the jeans, too, and why so many see a fanny pack. That may be why the hand in the right pocket looks absurdly large. IMO.

Surely one would give voluntary permission for the search anyway ?
Some of us, over the course of all these threads, have stated we would contact a lawyer before any interaction with LE. Like I mentioned before, its very serious if dead bodies show up on my property. I'm more concerned with my freedom and staying free than anything else, even if its finding a child murderer. Sounds cold and heartless, but plenty of people have been wrongly convicted.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

WADR I don't think he looks much different just a bit slimmer.

Nice work. What you're seeing in the original picture sounds like "rolling shutter." One of the symptoms of rolling shutter is this:

"The image bends diagonally in one direction or another as the camera or subject moves from one side to another, exposing different parts of the image at different times. Skew is a minor manifestation of the wobble phenomenon described above."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rolling_shutter

I have been working with the pictures of BG over the last few days. I think I made a discovery that has changed the picture, for me anyway, and after much trepidation I decided to share it with you. LE said that they "created" a picture from video and I was actually working with the pictures for a different reason when I saw the following.

See where the line is? That is an actual change in the pixels that separates the face. The part of the face to the right of the line is higher than the left and appears to be pulling away (from movement?). So with the face not lining up, if you follow the line up, it now makes sense, imo, why the "hat" is so tall on the right side (higher). So, I duplicated the picture and cropped the right part of the face. I lined it up to match the left side. Here's how it turned out.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

The end results:
attachment.php

The blue edge was one of the things I was working on. I have been one of the loudest WSers insisting that that was Abby's jacket in the photo. So I was working with the photos to see if I could find that image elsewhere on the photo. I do not have that quite sorted yet but I will say that I now am leaning in the direction that it was not Abby's jacket after all.

Adoring fans? Really? :facepalm:

Innocent until proven guilty. From what we have from LE so far, there is no proof that RL was involved in the murders. None.

Maybe the people that are crucifying RL with absolutely no basis to do so, should start building the fires.

The guy is a drunk who violated his probation. As of right now, that is all we know about him and his involvement in this case.

Wish we could sleuth the other 12 or 13 homeowners/arrested people that were brought up several times by LE.

Adoring fans? GMAB.

Quoting my own post. (I know, it's lame)...I wanted to add something:

If LE came out tomorrow and said that they arrested and charged RL with the murders of Libby/Abby, you know what I would say? I would say, "Woooohooo! They caught the killer!"

I need hard evidence, facts, and proof. Supposition, innuendo, "gut feelings" and the outrageous stretching of information to suit one's own theory doesn't do it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa