Found Deceased CA - Alycia Yeoman, 20, Gridley, 30 March 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
But even with the hour time stamp off she is not where she was seen by witnesses at around 11pm, or her car isnt? It is about 15 minutes away correct according to the video?
That location is about 18 minutes from where she was last spotted by an unknown source.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

That location is about 18 minutes from where she was last spotted by an unknown source.

So the vehicle would have had to leave around 10:25pm...even estimating time to the nearest hour/half hour that's not "around eleven"...something is not quite right here...and that is just the time aspect

Sent from my SM-P607T using Tapatalk

It is starting to sound like the Sherri Papini case. Kinda weird circumstances.

Is it just the camera, but to me it seemed the truck was going pretty fast before it had to slow down to turn?

It makes no sense for a truck to be stranded for days, a phone ping 10 miles away days later, then suddenly appear near the truck.

I'm certain whomever planted that phone is sweating. They must not have known the phone pinged by that's house until it was too late.

Good observation about the 5 bedroom house. Lots to be dissected.
I feel you... I just have a gut feeling that something is off with the technology. I wouldn't go back to the truck, because the police were all up in there. I would've wiped it clean, and put it with the body, not the truck.

GMA to cover this shortly. Stated messages her Mom is now receiving???? Sorry no link.

According to GMA Mom has been receiving texts she has been kidnapped. Sent from several IP addy's so not able to track down. FBI involved.

I think they're putting WAY too much out there. I mean, usually they'd don't release CRAP unless the public might be able to help. Zulu- is this common for your area?

http://fox40.com/2017/04/04/search-efforts-continue-for-missing-college-student/

Yeoman's ex-boyfriend, however, is talking.

"She just does what she wants to do, and uh, she's free-spirited, yeah," said Leo Almonte.

According to Almonte, that might explain why his ex's truck was near a park at the end of Pennington Road in Live Oak by the Feather River and why no one knew she was there.

He says she liked to keep her plans to herself and liked to avoid main roads often patrolled by police.

According to GMA Mom has been receiving texts she has been kidnapped. Sent from several IP addy's so not able to track down. FBI involved.
Oh goodness :(
I am at work and can't search but if anyone has a link to this, I'd like to see it. TIA

I think they're putting WAY too much out there. I mean, usually they'd don't release CRAP unless the public might be able to help. Zulu- is this common for your area?
They are releasing a lot of information fast. I think they do want the public to help and are showing a lot of transparency in her case. People don't go missing like that here in these small towns like how this happened.

That's another factor.. Sense of time and not accurately remembering if it was closer to 10 or closer to 11.

The 11 pm came from a third party, Lizarraga's father, so it's probably just an approximation. Or do you have a direct quote ffrom LE?

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2017/04/05/alycia-yeoman-missing-yuba-college-student/

Lizarraga is traveling right now on a radio tour promoting his music. His father tells CBS13 that the night Yeoman disappeared, his son tried to get her to not drive since his son said she had been drinking, but that she chose to leave around 11.

The 11 pm came from a third party, Lizarraga's father, so it's probably just an approximation. Or do you have a direct quote ffrom LE?

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2017/04/05/alycia-yeoman-missing-yuba-college-student/

Lizarraga is traveling right now on a radio tour promoting his music. His father tells CBS13 that the night Yeoman disappeared, his son tried to get her to not drive since his son said she had been drinking, but that she chose to leave around 11.
Can you put names on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members