IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM: Neither of those 2 things were in anyway part of the PV charge against RL.

That is my point. The PV charges had to do with previous incidences re his impaired driving conviction. That leaves us to wonder what the other charges were related to.

??? Do you need me to link the court cases again for your to read.

Arrested in 2014 for OWI + other charges. Took a plea deal and had probation with provisions for him to follow then.

He violated that plea deal provision's by drinking at the Americus pizza joint and driving his car to the transfer station. That was what he was arrested for, nothing to do with AW and LG. He pled guilty to the PV. He'll be sentenced tomorrow at 11:00 a.m. Eastern time.

Why would he file a plea in 2017 for a 2014 charge? I'm inclined to think that these were new charges unless it's expressly stated otherwise. I agree that the charges are in relation to the PV, though. I thought your first post was saying they were not related to the PV, hence my confusion.

Why would he file a plea in 2017 for a 2014 charge? I'm inclined to think that these were new charges unless it's expressly stated otherwise. I do think the charges are in relation to the PV rather than the murders, though. Although it's possible they are tangentially related to the murders as well.

The charges he plead guilty to were in relation to the Pv charges. And yes, they are new charges from an old probation order. But what were the two charges that were dropped relating to? That is the question. IMO

I can, but I do not recall who created it. Perhaps the original poster can claim credit. Thanks

attachment.php

Disclaimer: I did not create the picture or adjusted the heights of the two individuals.

ALL IMO

-Nin

OMG, I did not realize the resemblance. IMO it is frightening. :fence:

Jmo but it seems to me that LE could have put up a fight for higher bond for RL if they really thought he was their man. After reading about the financial woes of this case, I doubt they could afford to tail him round the clock for even a few weeks, if he had posted bail.

Accusing people that have been arrested for unrelated matters can also compromise the investigation. I remember LE specifically saying exactly that early on. LE said something about other people not wanting to come forward because SM is crucifying others that have been questioned. (or arrested on unrelated matters)
I have not crucified anyone in these threads. I have however discussed at length "persons of interest" that our moderators have allowed. I believe I and others are following within the guidelines of the WS forum.

Wow, where did his big belly go?

It's there, as seen in other photos a tucked in dress shirt will tend to make ones mid section more pronounced and noticeable. I may or may not know this from personal experience lol moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My apologies once again for replying to something before I've read the like 15 pages after it but I've kind of wondered if this played a role in anyway as well. Maybe not even mistaken identity but resemblance. I think it's okay to say this because you can see her in the media thread and there MSM video and a photo or two but I found it striking how much Abby and her mom look so alike, even down to their petite build. When I saw the video of the event she spoke at all I could think was "oh my gosh, she looks just like her daughter!"

So maybe it's nothing and of course many children resemble their parents to strong degrees (and others less so) but definitely a point worth considering. Say someone had a beef with her mom and seeing Abby set them off because of all the similarities. Or perhaps there's some other resemblance but Abby and her mom was especially striking to me. MOO. Literally just a thought, and a potential theory I've had floating in my head. Nothing that I'm aware of to actually back this up but a worthwhile angle potentially.

Hope it's okay I mentioned her mom at all. Also want to state I'm in no way whatsoever blaming the families for anything because frankly even if it is something related to my theory that's still not anyone else's fault but the killer. But just wanted to state that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a plausible theory, also a motive of vengeance toward a parent or grandparent. That innocent children are sometimes used as pawns to inflict pain and misery is utterly despicable but not uncommon.

A scenario such as this would also fit what LE described as "a complex case".

I have not crucified anyone in these threads. I have however discussed at length "persons of interest" that our moderators have allowed. I believe I and others are following within the guidelines of the WS forum.

Oh no, I didn't mean specifically you or even here....I just meant that I remember them saying that early on (about several arrests they made--not just RL). I'll try to find the link.

The charges he plead guilty to were in relation to the Pv charges. And yes, they are new charges from an old probation order. But what were the two charges that were dropped relating to? That is the question. IMO
We've heard nothing in relation to his drive to Lafayette? I find this interesting. Why?

Compare the size of their heads in the two photos-- it appears that RL's photo was shrunken to make him appear to be the same height as the Bridge Guy (BG).

This is a plausible theory, also a motive of vengeance toward a parent or grandparent. That innocent children are sometimes used as pawns to inflict pain and misery is utterly despicable but not uncommon.

A scenario such as this would also fit what LE described as "a complex case".

The fact that so many sexual predators target girls who are of the same age as the victims in this case--- I would be shocked if there was zero sexual element to the murders. They were targeted because they were young, innocent and pretty. And, because the perp is likely a pedophile, because they were underage.

it really is incredible how much the picture resemble one another. As one member said they look like "paper dolls.

We've heard nothing in relation to his drive to Lafayette? I find this interesting. Why?

A condition of probation is obeying all laws, I believe. Lying to LE in another case about anything would violate that, IMO.

??? Do you need me to link the court cases again for your to read.

Arrested in 2014 for OWI + other charges. Took a plea deal and had probation with provisions for him to follow then.

He violated that plea deal provision's by drinking at the Americus pizza joint and driving his car to the transfer station. That was what he was arrested for, nothing to do with AW and LG. He pled guilty to the PV. He'll be sentenced tomorrow at 11:00 a.m. Eastern time.

Perhaps you should re-read the information on the plea deal. All four charges are recent. The two he plead guilty to have nothing to do with the murders. That leaves two more recent charges unaccounted for...obstruction and false information.

They are for lying about his alibi. mo

Oh no, I didn't mean specifically you or even here....I just meant that I remember them saying that early on (about several arrests they made--not just RL). I'll try to find the link.

Wsimm: This is what I was talking about. LE used the word "crucified"...I didn't mean you.
http://fox59.com/2017/03/01/arrests-made-in-delphi-not-connected-to-murder-investigation/

Arrests made in Delphi not connected to murder investigation

Dozens of search warrants have been executed after tips led investigators to potential suspects. Police have even made arrests based off those tips, but none of the people arrested are involved in the murders of Abigail Williams and Liberty German.

As police make these arrests, they want to ensure people that no one has been arrested for murder and to not accuse people of being the murder suspect
“I know at least in two cases where officers have gone to businesses and or homes to speak with people in that residence or business and immediately folks have jumped on social media and named those individuals as suspects and that’s not fair,” Sgt. Solcum stated.

While everyone police have interviewed so far has been cooperative, police don’t want rumors hindering their investigation.

“If we talk to you and then you’re crucified on social media and being named a double homicide suspect, people won’t want to talk and we don’t want that to be the case. We don’t want this to be slowed down as we move forward in this investigation,” said Sgt. Solcum.

it really is incredible how much the picture resemble one another. As one member said they look like "paper dolls.

The bridge guy (BG) and RL are not of the same height. RL is much taller. The photo of RL appears to have been shrunken to make him the exact same height as the BG. Look at the size of their heads. They do not match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member