NH NH/CA - Terry Peder Rasmussen, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forthevictims, did Evans live for a decade behind the store in CA or are his whereabouts unknown for part of that time?

Forthevictims, did Evans live for a decade behind the store in CA or are his whereabouts unknown for part of that time?
Yes he was placed at that same location from 1990 until he moved in with Eunsoon. No exact date on when Mockerman lost of ID-only that it was in the early 1980s.

Funny I have been thinking the same thing for a while... Everybody seems to end up in Florida at some point ha!!

Of all the places RE hasn't turned up in so far, Florida really surprises me, since he was right there when he was in GA.
Now that's one place he could have disappeared to, reinvented himself and lived cheaply in a camping resort.

ok now speaking of Florida I am looking up info for another case in Florida and I happened to come across this guy.. and he reminded me of Robert Evans. It was from 1967 I am putting it out there ....I don't know... He was under Wanted.. they were looking for him.

https://www.flsheriffs.org/uploads/star/THE_SHERIFFS_STAR_VOL_11,_NO_10,_DECEMBER_1967.pdf

Gerald Lee Hemphill
White male.
Date of birth 3-6-46.
Height-6 feet; Weight-150 pounds.
Light brown hair (very curly), hazel eyes.
Reportedly frequents bowling alleys & bars.
Subject estreated bond in open Circuit Court; capias issued, charge rape. If apprehended notify Sheriff Leland Thompson, Dade City; or the Florida Bureau of Law Enforcement, Tallahassee, Florida.

you can see the picture better on the link. I took a photo with my cellphone and it looks much darker

IMG_1349.jpgIMG_1348.jpg

Had Evans ever been in North Carolina?

Had Evans ever been in North Carolina?

Not sure, but I'm thinking there may be places he didn't mention on purpose, like NH, to avoid being associated with crimes there.
Do you have anything that could possibly link him there, by chance? Prior to his being in NH, he could have been anywhere.

ok now speaking of Florida I am looking up info for another case in Florida and I happened to come across this guy.. and he reminded me of Robert Evans. It was from 1967 I am putting it out there ....I don't know... He was under Wanted.. they were looking for him.

https://www.flsheriffs.org/uploads/star/THE_SHERIFFS_STAR_VOL_11,_NO_10,_DECEMBER_1967.pdf

Gerald Lee Hemphill
White male.
Date of birth 3-6-46.
Subject estreated bond in open Circuit Court; capias issued, charge rape. If apprehended notify Sheriff Leland Thompson, Dade City; or the Florida Bureau of Law Enforcement, Tallahassee, Florida.

you can see the picture better on the link. I took a photo with my cellphone and it looks much darker

attachment.php
attachment.php

Madamx, what a find!! It certainly sounds like it could be him. His description, and the resemblance, most notably the way he's holding his mouth closed in the picture, certainly looks similar!
ETA: you've got to turn this one in!

Forthevictims, I found a girl missing from So. Cal. In 1982, who was kidnapped by a guy going by the name Daniel Waters (also used aliases.) who also frequented RV parks in CA and NV and was also dating a single mother with kids. http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/k/krajewski_brandi.html Is there any way she could be connected?

I will add it to the list to be checked. Thank you. The rules outs have been by known timeline, then MO/circumstances etc.

true. but I have seen his parole photo in 1990, and he doesn't look that old. rough, but not old and wizened like this guy.

Good point. Hard living can do that to you, though.

Forthevictims, has any information presented itself that suggest that the Allenstown 4 may have been alive after Nov/Dec 1981 or does it still seem likely that they were killed prior to Evans leaving the Hayward St apartment? And the 2000 barrel being found so much later, just overlooked in 1985?

Forthevictims, has any information presented itself that suggest that the Allenstown 4 may have been alive after Nov/Dec 1981 or does it still seem likely that they were killed prior to Evans leaving the Hayward St apartment? And the 2000 barrel being found so much later, just overlooked in 1985?

Yes, forthevictims,I second this. We don't know where RE was, from 1981-1984, the time between he left Manchester until the time he he resurfaced in CA. Is it possible he was still in NH, just not in Manchester?

Gerald Lee Hemphill
White male.
Date of birth 3-6-46.

attachment.php
attachment.php

omg, so I clicked on the link and read almost the whole paper down to one guy Gerald hemphill and went "oh this must be who she means" then I read the rest of your post! so yes I see what you see!

Forthevictims, I found a girl missing from So. Cal. In 1982, who was kidnapped by a guy going by the name Daniel Waters (also used aliases.) who also frequented RV parks in CA and NV and was also dating a single mother with kids. http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/k/krajewski_brandi.html Is there any way she could be connected?

Anyone think she looks like his daughter? Evans COULD have been in CA in 1982. He resurfaces there in 1984 when he was working for an electric company in Los Alamito. Nipton is near the state line of CA and Nevada, and that area would match the isotopes for his daughter, and also she is native. Check check check. However; where is Lisa in all this? Would Evans have got back to NH? Not likely, but he is uncalled for the next 2 years.

Yes, forthevictims,I second this. We don't know where RE was, from 1981-1984, the time between he left Manchester until the time he he resurfaced in CA. Is it possible he was still in NH, just not in Manchester?

I completely agree! The estimated date of death for them was 1977-1985, but with the discovery of his departure of Manchester in 1981 it seems to have narrowed to 1977-1981. If we are wrong we could be looking in the wrong places. He did stay in CA even though he was wanted for skipping parole a few hours away. The only thing is if he killed them post-Lisa, why was she spared?

Bob Evan's Wives/girlfriends that we know of.

KNOWN:
1981-Denise Beaudin , girlfriend
alias used: Robert Evans, location: Manchester, NH
Notes: left with Evans in Dec 1981, and resurfaces without her in 1985 with her daughter

2001- Eunsoon Jun, unofficial wife
alias used: Lawrence Vanner, location: Contra Costa, CA
Notes: Murdered by Evans, only murder we know of that he was caught

UNKNOWN:
1980-Elizabeth Evans, wife
alias used: Robert Evans, location: Manchester, NH
Notes: lists as wife in an 1980 arrest, also signed for mail for him, no mention after June 1980

1985-Donna LaPorte, wife (listed as an alternative name for Denise LaPorte)
Alias used: Curtis Mayo Kimball, location: Orange County, CA
Notes: a 1986 newpaper article referring his 1985 arrest mentions her as Evans wife who is a nurse in Orange county

Donna Walter (listed as an alternative name for Donna LaPorte)

1986-Denise LaPorte, wife
alias used: by the year, probably Gordon Curtis Jenson/Jensen, location: found in an autobiography authorities optained in Scotts Valley, Santa Cruz County, CA.
Notes: Mentions he met her in Quebec, Canada, and married her in Roanoke, Virginia. He claimed she died in TX (Corpus Christi, or Houston).
the last three are likely the same person.

A 1988 article mentions her as: Donna Jenson, AKA Denise/Donna La Port nee: La Port and mentions Evans as Gordon Curtis Jenson, AKA Curtis Mayo Jenson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173