NH NH/CA - Terry Peder Rasmussen, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I believe too eventually we can connect the dots!.. In the arrest that you found from Georgia.. did that have a photo also??
The year of arrest had to have been sometime in late 1986-after he abandoned Lisa. And before he showed up in Idaho. Not sure now offhand on the town-but both were near Atlanta GA. The exact date of Mockerman's ID theft is unknown-just that it was in the early 1980s outside of Atlanta. If folk are not deceased then memories can be hazy. But it can still connect the dots.

now since its confirmed he has been in Georgia I wanted to throw this woman out there.. it could be something it could be nothing.. especially since he is all over the place at any given time. I wonder if anyone in her family would remember what the Bob Robert guy looked like.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1501dfga.html
Name: Nancy Stewart Hranko Williams
Case Classification: Endangered Missing
Missing Since: March 1, 1988
Location Last Seen: Sandy Springs, Fulton County, Georgia
Physical Description
Date of Birth: October 9, 1961
Race: White
Height: 5'2" to 5'4"
Weight: 90-100 lbs.
Hair Color: Reddish-brown, bleached blonde and dyed black.
Eye Color: Blue
Distinguishing Marks/Features: Tattoo of the letters "JENFR" across her knuckles.
Identifiers
Dentals: Not Available. She wore top dentures.
Fingerprints: Available
DNA: Available
Clothing & Personal Items
Clothing: Unknown
Jewelry: Unknown
Additional Personal Items: Unknown
Circumstances of Disappearance
Nancy Stewart Hranko Williams, known as Bobbie Jo, was living with a man in Sandy Springs, Georgia in 1988. She did not know much about him but she told her mother she was afraid of him and wanted to get away.
They stayed in motels in the Wheeling, West Virginia area when they went to visit family and friends in Ohio, because he was supposed to have dealings of some sort there.
The family has not heard from Nancy since March 1988. Her family says it is uncharacteristic of her to be out of touch with them for so long. Because of no contact for so many years, her family fears foul play.

https://www.facebook.com/WeWontForgetThem/posts/1512770338736998:0

Nancy Stewart Hranko Williams was 26 years old when she vanished. She had a young daughter, but that may have been about all she had going for her. The Sandy Springs, Ga., police detectives investigating her disappearance said Williams lived a hard life — a fact that several of her family members acknowledged when it was discussed last week. Davis didn’t mince words when describing Williams.
“She was a known drug user and a prostitute,” Davis said of her sister. “I’m not like that. My mother was a Christian, and I am, too. But she was still my sister.”
Sandy Springs Detectives Jon Williams and J.T. Williams traveled to Belmont County last week to meet with the missing woman’s family in Powhatan Point and to search for clues in her disappearance. They became involved in the investigation after Davis reached out for help. She contacted their department because her sister was living in Fulton County, Ga., when she went missing. That area was later incorporated and today is known as Sandy Springs.
Davis said Nancy Williams was born and raised in Powhatan and was living in Georgia with a man her family did not know very well when they lost contact with her. The family members all lived in Powhatan Point, according to Davis, and her Nancy would “hang out” in Bellaire and Wheeling.
Davis said her sister “kept a room” at the Rogers Hotel in Wheeling, where she would sell sexual favors. The man in Nancy’s life was identified by Davis as Robert Mayhew, aka Bob or Tom Katz and Bob or Tim Wilson. She said he would accompany her sister on frequent trips back and forth from Georgia to the Ohio Valley.
The detectives said they are not sure about the identity or the whereabouts of “Robert Mayhew.”
They added that they would appreciate any information that a member of the public might be able to provide about him, since they would like to talk to him about the case.
“Nancy had lived a low lifestyle, had been known to hitchhike, been into prostitution, frequent to bars and had been in several jails,” Davis wrote about her sister.
Nancy Williams was also described as a small woman — 5 feet 2 inches to 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighing 95-100 pounds. She had short, reddish blonde hair that she sometimes dyed black and blue eyes. Born on Oct. 9, 1961, she used the alias “Bobbi Jo,” according to family members. She also had a tattoo on her fingers that spelled out “JENFR” and may have had more tattoos.
The woman’s last contact with her family came in early 1988 by phone. Relatives also received a collect call from the man Nancy was living with in February 1988. He told them Nancy had left him and was headed for the Ohio Valley.

Exactly ... However FTV stated the arrest was under GJ not CMK

Geez.. Louise .. Now the timeline has more twist and turns ..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The real CMK worked out of LaPorte TX. in the early 1980s and did not have any problems with ID theft until after that. And the suspect didn't use CMK until 1984 in SoCal. The RV Park that he called from N. Cali was not too far from LaPorte TX. ..... (Denise LaPorte?....) more dots connecting, but it is difficult to make solid lines after all these years.

ok I just came across a photo of the Robert, Bob, Tom guy that was last with the woman from Georgia.. Its not clear and I assuming the photo is froM 1988.....the guy has similarities I think he has a bit more hair and looks a little cleaner....Anyway I am posting it on here for you guys to see.12877705_G[1].jpg

http://www.yourohiovalley.com/story...ts-up-with-the-discovery-of-an-old-photograph

That man, reportedly from Georgia, went by several aliases--Robert Mayhew, Bob or Tom Katz, Bob or Tom Wilson, Tom or Robert Tate.
"When you have that many aliases, you're either trying to hide your true identity from somebody, or there's other issues you have going on in your life," noted Sgt. Steve Forro of the Belmont County Sheriff's Department, who has taken an interest in this case.
So everyone was surprised when our 7News investigation turned up on old picture of Nancy's mysterious boyfriend. "It's the same man that I have another photograph of, so that gives us two pictures of this individual," said Sgt. Forro. "So we're hoping at some point that somebody's going to say, 'I know this guy, and this is who he is.' "

now since its confirmed he has been in Georgia I wanted to throw this woman out there.. it could be something it could be nothing.. especially since he is all over the place at any given time. I wonder if anyone in her family would remember what the Bob Robert guy looked like.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1501dfga.html
Name: Nancy Stewart Hranko Williams
Case Classification: Endangered Missing
Missing Since: March 1, 1988
Location Last Seen: Sandy Springs, Fulton County, Georgia
Physical Description
Date of Birth: October 9, 1961
Race: White
Height: 5'2" to 5'4"
Weight: 90-100 lbs.
Hair Color: Reddish-brown, bleached blonde and dyed black.
Eye Color: Blue
Distinguishing Marks/Features: Tattoo of the letters "JENFR" across her knuckles.
Identifiers
Dentals: Not Available. She wore top dentures.
Fingerprints: Available
DNA: Available
Clothing & Personal Items
Clothing: Unknown
Jewelry: Unknown
Additional Personal Items: Unknown
Circumstances of Disappearance
Nancy Stewart Hranko Williams, known as Bobbie Jo, was living with a man in Sandy Springs, Georgia in 1988. She did not know much about him but she told her mother she was afraid of him and wanted to get away.
They stayed in motels in the Wheeling, West Virginia area when they went to visit family and friends in Ohio, because he was supposed to have dealings of some sort there.
The family has not heard from Nancy since March 1988. Her family says it is uncharacteristic of her to be out of touch with them for so long. Because of no contact for so many years, her family fears foul play.

https://www.facebook.com/WeWontForgetThem/posts/1512770338736998:0

Nancy Stewart Hranko Williams was 26 years old when she vanished. She had a young daughter, but that may have been about all she had going for her. The Sandy Springs, Ga., police detectives investigating her disappearance said Williams lived a hard life — a fact that several of her family members acknowledged when it was discussed last week. Davis didn’t mince words when describing Williams.
“She was a known drug user and a prostitute,” Davis said of her sister. “I’m not like that. My mother was a Christian, and I am, too. But she was still my sister.”
Sandy Springs Detectives Jon Williams and J.T. Williams traveled to Belmont County last week to meet with the missing woman’s family in Powhatan Point and to search for clues in her disappearance. They became involved in the investigation after Davis reached out for help. She contacted their department because her sister was living in Fulton County, Ga., when she went missing. That area was later incorporated and today is known as Sandy Springs.
Davis said Nancy Williams was born and raised in Powhatan and was living in Georgia with a man her family did not know very well when they lost contact with her. The family members all lived in Powhatan Point, according to Davis, and her Nancy would “hang out” in Bellaire and Wheeling.
Davis said her sister “kept a room” at the Rogers Hotel in Wheeling, where she would sell sexual favors. The man in Nancy’s life was identified by Davis as Robert Mayhew, aka Bob or Tom Katz and Bob or Tim Wilson. She said he would accompany her sister on frequent trips back and forth from Georgia to the Ohio Valley.
The detectives said they are not sure about the identity or the whereabouts of “Robert Mayhew.”
They added that they would appreciate any information that a member of the public might be able to provide about him, since they would like to talk to him about the case.
“Nancy had lived a low lifestyle, had been known to hitchhike, been into prostitution, frequent to bars and had been in several jails,” Davis wrote about her sister.
Nancy Williams was also described as a small woman — 5 feet 2 inches to 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighing 95-100 pounds. She had short, reddish blonde hair that she sometimes dyed black and blue eyes. Born on Oct. 9, 1961, she used the alias “Bobbi Jo,” according to family members. She also had a tattoo on her fingers that spelled out “JENFR” and may have had more tattoos.
The woman’s last contact with her family came in early 1988 by phone. Relatives also received a collect call from the man Nancy was living with in February 1988. He told them Nancy had left him and was headed for the Ohio Valley.

When Robert Evans/Larry Vanner was being questioned by police concerning the missing Eunsoon Jun, he was given a phone and he called a licensed therapist in Eugene Oregon. I don't understand the significance here. Did he know this therapist or not? How was him calling this therapist of any benefit to Robert Evans/Larry Vanner?

That Bob Mayhew guy certainly sounds a lot like RE. Not so sure about the resemblance to the guy in the picture, but the MO certainly fits.
I bet RE told the family of the Allenstown adult female a similar story to cover his tracks, that she and the kids left him and took off to somewhere. The AG mentioned a scenario like this in the 2015 press conference, that questions were asked and answered, and then there was no follow through. Most likely he used it with Jun and Nancy's families because it had worked before. Makes me wonder if he tried to call Denise's family and tell them a made up excuse for her being gone as well, but just couldn't get through or they didn't accept the call (if it were collect, like the one to Nancy's family).

That new pic looks enough like Evans that I suggest passing it on to authorities if you haven't done so already. Nice find.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The real CMK worked out of LaPorte TX. in the early 1980s and did not have any problems with ID theft until after that. And the suspect didn't use CMK until 1984 in SoCal. The RV Park that he called from N. Cali was not too far from LaPorte TX. ..... (Denise LaPorte?....) more dots connecting, but it is difficult to make solid lines after all these years.

The CMK I found also had lived in TX outside Houston. I wonder about those calls and who they were made to. What is known about the calls? Like did someone answer? Or did he leave a message? It is suggestive that he made connections where he went and possibly kept in touch. It could also be family.

Yeap he does show up at a motel in Conroe, TX

We stayed in the Woodlands last month we passed by the motel

I agree. The Bob Mayhew/Nancy Williams case is too similar to not pass along!

Completely OT ... But what is the strange number sequences with the # in some of the posts ...

Noticed it on a few posts #%5478634$& unsure if its their keyboard or if they translating from one language to another.

There's actually no confirmed records of him before NH. The only maybe is that appeals record I posted above that would be 75 to 77. The further back you go the less there is....

So that could very well place RE in CA pre-Manchester (Pre 1977) in which I believe he was in CA before/during while living in Manchester.

Wether he was from CA or may have had family or even a wife/Girlfriend there... Or possibly liked the sunny CA weather v

Of all the places RE hasn't turned up in so far, Florida really surprises me, since he was right there when he was in GA.
Now that's one place he could have disappeared to, reinvented himself and lived cheaply in a camping resort.

I thought the very same thing!

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

Lol... As many have said if you want to disappear go to Tampa ..

I think he was IN Georgia but I don't think he would be FROM ga, a southern accent is a far cry from a northeastern accent, and the LEO in ca was from northeast.

That's interesting because there is a Curtis Mayo Kimball from Georgia. The officer in CA that recognized his accent as being from the east coast. Maybe he's from Georgia If two of his stolen identities end up being from there.

he looks older than I think he would have appeared in 88.

ok I just came across a photo of the Robert, Bob, Tom guy that was last with the woman from Georgia.. Its not clear and I assuming the photo is froM 1988.....the guy has similarities I think he has a bit more hair and looks a little cleaner....Anyway I am posting it on here for you guys to see.View attachment 115153

http://www.yourohiovalley.com/story...ts-up-with-the-discovery-of-an-old-photograph

That man, reportedly from Georgia, went by several aliases--Robert Mayhew, Bob or Tom Katz, Bob or Tom Wilson, Tom or Robert Tate.
"When you have that many aliases, you're either trying to hide your true identity from somebody, or there's other issues you have going on in your life," noted Sgt. Steve Forro of the Belmont County Sheriff's Department, who has taken an interest in this case.
So everyone was surprised when our 7News investigation turned up on old picture of Nancy's mysterious boyfriend. "It's the same man that I have another photograph of, so that gives us two pictures of this individual," said Sgt. Forro. "So we're hoping at some point that somebody's going to say, 'I know this guy, and this is who he is.' "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rooroo1254321