NH NH/CA - Terry Peder Rasmussen, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brandi Krajewski has been ruled out as the middle child based on biometrics, according to NamUs. I got that reply back in January, I thought I posted it somewhere, but it wouldn't have been here, though.

aThosandYearsWide I love the timelines thank you!
Bob Evan's Wives/girlfriends that we know of.

KNOWN:
1981-Denise Beaudin , girlfriend
alias used: Robert Evans, location: Manchester, NH
Notes: left with Evans in Dec 1981, and resurfaces without her in 1985 with her daughter

2001- Eunsoon Jun, unofficial wife
alias used: Lawrence Vanner, location: Contra Costa, CA
Notes: Murdered by Evans, only murder we know of that he was caught

UNKNOWN:
1980-Elizabeth Evans, wife
alias used: Robert Evans, location: Manchester, NH
Notes: lists as wife in an 1980 arrest, also signed for mail for him, no mention after June 1980

1985-Donna LaPorte, wife (listed as an alternative name for Denise LaPorte)
Alias used: Curtis Mayo Kimball, location: Orange County, CA
Notes: a 1986 newpaper article referring his 1985 arrest mentions her as Evans wife who is a nurse in Orange county

Donna Walter (listed as an alternative name for Donna LaPorte)

1986-Denise LaPorte, wife
alias used: by the year, probably Gordon Curtis Jenson/Jensen, location: found in an autobiography authorities optained in Scotts Valley, Santa Cruz County, CA.
Notes: Mentions he met her in Quebec, Canada, and married her in Roanoke, Virginia. He claimed she died in TX (Corpus Christi, or Houston).
the last three are likely the same person.

A 1988 article mentions her as: Donna Jenson, AKA Denise/Donna La Port nee: La Port and mentions Evans as Gordon Curtis Jenson, AKA Curtis Mayo Jenson.

it says Police caught up to him in 1983 but he did not have the girl with him.. In 1983 I would think he would of had Lisa with him.. If this is RE..
I will add it to the list to be checked. Thank you. The rules outs have been by known timeline, then MO/circumstances etc.

I threw this Gerald Lee Hemphill out there because of all of the Evans similarities.. Forthevictims can I get some thoughts on him from you. I submitted Annie Yassie (for the mother of evans girl in the barrel) and I submitted Peter Joseph Bosnick for a young RE to all the LE contacts on the Oakhill page but nobody ever got back to me.. so I am just posting on here and you can take it if you think its something...Your the only RE connection I know of that responds hehe!!! Thank you

ok now speaking of Florida I am looking up info for another case in Florida and I happened to come across this guy.. and he reminded me of Robert Evans. It was from 1967 I am putting it out there ....I don't know... He was under Wanted.. they were looking for him.

https://www.flsheriffs.org/uploads/star/THE_SHERIFFS_STAR_VOL_11,_NO_10,_DECEMBER_1967.pdf

Gerald Lee Hemphill
White male.
Date of birth 3-6-46.
Height-6 feet; Weight-150 pounds.
Light brown hair (very curly), hazel eyes.
Reportedly frequents bowling alleys & bars.
Subject estreated bond in open Circuit Court; capias issued, charge rape. If apprehended notify Sheriff Leland Thompson, Dade City; or the Florida Bureau of Law Enforcement, Tallahassee, Florida.

you can see the picture better on the link. I took a photo with my cellphone and it looks much darker

View attachment 115194View attachment 115195

I believe he was in California living behind the store.. Not sure if it was Richmond...But It was mentioned back on this thread somewhere.
And is there any idea where he was in 1993?

Forthevictims, has any information presented itself that suggest that the Allenstown 4 may have been alive after Nov/Dec 1981 or does it still seem likely that they were killed prior to Evans leaving the Hayward St apartment? And the 2000 barrel being found so much later, just overlooked in 1985?

Everything points to them being dead before he left NH in Dec 1981.

Yes, forthevictims,I second this. We don't know where RE was, from 1981-1984, the time between he left Manchester until the time he he resurfaced in CA. Is it possible he was still in NH, just not in Manchester?

He spent time in Tx on the way to SoCal from NH. As for exactly how much time or other stops it's unknown at this point.

I threw this Gerald Lee Hemphill out there because of all of the Evans similarities.. Forthevictims can I get some thoughts on him from you. I submitted Annie Yassie (for the mother of evans girl in the barrel) and I submitted Peter Joseph Bosnick for a young RE to all the LE contacts on the Oakhill page but nobody ever got back to me.. so I am just posting on here and you can take it if you think its something...Your the only RE connection I know of that responds hehe!!! Thank you

However Evans had blue eyes.

However Evans had blue eyes.

We always have a sticking point on the eyes. Hazel can sometimes look blue to some, green to others. My mom swore she had hazel eyes but they looked blue to me, though they weird flecks in them. My husband swears he has hazel eyes, but they look cow patty brown to me. So, whenever someone is listed as hazel eyes, I usually question it.

Brandi Krajewski has been ruled out as the middle child based on biometrics, according to NamUs. I got that reply back in January, I thought I posted it somewhere, but it wouldn't have been here, though.

Sorry, I must have missed it. I know it was a long shot, but the similarities kind of beg for a closer look. Just because Brandi isn't the middle child, it doesn't mean that she has no connection to the case, iykwim. The guy who took her has too many situational similarities, and he has a police record.

I may have also missed it: Has Elizabeth Funchess been discussed or ruled out yet?

One last thing: I found a newspaper talking about Laura Bradbury being missing that area, and them thinking "Lisa" might have been Laura because they are in the same area. And a skull, etc, possibly being her. (Found further evidence that the skull was Laura elsewhere.) Is there any suggestion that BE was in the immediate area when Laura went missing?

Sorry, I must have missed it. I know it was a long shot, but the similarities kind of beg for a closer look. Just because Brandi isn't the middle child, it doesn't mean that she has no connection to the case, iykwim. The guy who took her has too many situational similarities, and he has a police record.
I may have also missed it: Has Elizabeth Funchess been discussed or ruled out yet?

One last thing: I found a newspaper talking about Laura Bradbury being missing that area, and them thinking "Lisa" might have been Laura because they are in the same area. And a skull, etc, possibly being her. (Found further evidence that the skull was Laura elsewhere.) Is there any suggestion that BE was in the immediate area when Laura went missing?

Yep, ikwym
Did you mention the Allenstown case to Brandi's sister? If so, what did she think?

Oh I thought it would be ok on the stats with Gerald.. when we were all looking for Russell Randall Thompson... his eyes said green.. but we all strongly believed it was RE.

My husband has Hazel and when he puts a blue shirt on they look Blue when he puts a grey shirt they look grey and when he puts a green shirt they look grey.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/t/thompson_russell.html

View attachment 115294View attachment 115295View attachment 115296

I have eyes that change. Blue to blue/green to green to grey.

Wow, In researching this I found out I likely have grey eyes!

"Gray eyes may be called “blue” at first glance, but they tend to have flecks of gold and brown. And they may appear to “change color” from gray to blue to green depending on clothing, lighting, and mood (which may change the size of the pupil, compressing the colors of the iris)." source: https://www.edow.com/general-eye-care/eyecolor/

Oh yea, thank you Madamx! I hope my lists help.

Do we know what YEAR he definitely was in Texas?

Only can say between 81 after he left NH and 84 when he showed up in SoCal.(real CMK ID stolen while working in LaPorte TX early 1980s) More than likely plenty enough time to groom another victim as when he showed up and was working in SoCal he already had another 6 month old girl with him along with Lisa.

So most likely areas for more victims-TX. SoCal-witness that he was dating a woman-see Anaheim PD press release. http://abc7.com/news/suspected-serial-killer-spent-time-in-anaheim-more-victims-feared/1754816/ And 1990 to 2002 Contra Costa County.

Do we know what YEAR he definitely was in Texas?

Dec 1981-Leaves NH
1982-1983 (Whereabouts unknown) Texas?
1984-pops up in CA
1986- Calls two RV parks in Austin TX

Here's my notes from Texas.

Evans told people he had been in these following counties during the 70's/80's:
*Travis County- Austin
*Nueces County- Corpus Christi
*Harris County- Houston, Pasadena (LaPorte is in Harris county)
*Dallas County- Dallas
*Matagorda County, Bay City, Palacias

He had called two RV parks in Austin, Texas around 1986:
*Austin Lone Star RV Resort
*Pecan Grove RV Park
NOTE: They are 17 mins apart from each other

He told people he worked at these companies in Texas: (could he have been in TX before NH?
Or another lie?)
*1970's- Brown and Root - Houston, TX- Electrician
*1970's- Bay City Electric & Air Conditioning- Bay City, TX- Instrument Repairman
*1970's/80's- Big Three Industries- Houston, TX- Installation Mechanic

Laura Bradbury was one of the first rule outs for Lisa. The suspect may have been a lot of places....however by MO ruled out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whimsical Chaos