GUILTY AR - Reilly Scarbrough, 10, & Acelynn Wester, 2, Polk County, 26 April 2017

I nominate BT for one of the botched executions.

Body recovered west of Hatfield

Brian Bliss Travis is a suspect in this QUADRUPLE homicide

He assisted in the recovery of Reillys body

Charges are expected to be filed in the coming days

Sitting on hands.

That man should be put to death. Pure evil.

WG

:tears: So incredibly sad!
RIP sweet ones:prayer:
JMO

I added a marker but it's an estimate as all we know is a heavily wooded area west of Hatfield

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xaQnzel44Vp2EOW8XhciEstmvmM&usp=sharing

That whole area is heavily wooded. It's in the middle of the Ouachita National Forrest. I've been there many times - my brother's business is in Mt. Ida. It's so heavily wooded that it's a miracle they were all found. I hope we start to get some of the answers as to why once the prosecutor has reviewed the case and Brian Travis is officially charged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been following without commenting. As soon as they found the mom deceased, I knew what was about to come. My heart aches for this family.

Nothing will bring them back, but may justice be swift and harsh. This vile oxygen thief deserves nothing less.

Olof,ll,lolllllllloollllllllllllllllollolllllllllll@@@@@@llll@@l@@@@ll@ll@l@@l@@ll

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

[video=twitter;858449325164244992]https://twitter.com/imollertv/status/858449325164244992[/video]

I'm terrible at searching criminal records. Has anyone taken a look at this monsters record?

He's in the Polk County Jail until official charges are entered and he is arraigned.

I was actually talking about Reilly's biological father who is also incarcerated. I was wondering if he will possibly be in the same prison as his child's murderer. He may be in another state though. Maybe he'll have connections. BT may not live much longer wherever he ends up. JMO

Unfortunately, there wasn't any new information in the 10:00 broadcast of the local news here. I suspect there won't be anything substantial released until the prosecutor reviews the case and files charges. So it will probably be Monday at the earliest, but could likely take longer.

I am just weeping for those children. I haven't been so touched by a missing case in a while. May they rest in peace in God's light. As for the I mean POI BT I will sit on my hands.

P.I.P. sweet children. You'll not be forgotten.

It was like a kick in the gut when they announced they found little Reilly's body too. I had been clinging to hope....:rose:

But I have to say that I feel a slight sense of relief for that sweet young man. I can't imagine him going through the pain of losing his Mom, gorgeous baby sister, his Uncle, who was probably his Father figure....and having his bio Dad incarcerated.

I'd like to think that he and his baby sis are playing in the clouds and enjoying being together...:rose: :rose:

You can take one look at that guy and know he's no good. I can't understand how someone was like "oh hey, you seem awesome, come live with me and my defenseless children" [emoji849]

You can take one look at that guy and know he's no good. I can't understand how someone was like "oh hey, you seem awesome, come live with me and my defenseless children" [emoji849]

I know. I know. It just beggars belief, doesn't it? I know raising kids alone is hard, it's expensive, hard to afford day care, lonely: all that. But the safety of the children is paramount at all times. It's so sad people learn this lesson too late. What a sad, sad outcome this is. I cannot imagine any set of circumstances where the accused could have wiggle room here. An infant for goodness sake! Heart breaking.

Utter utter bull.... Inexcusable. May justice be swift and harsh.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

This week has been absolutely horrifying on this forum. Time for another step away from the missing board........

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LPopadoodles
Back