IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #57

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of examples in general on google but in respect to this case, the fast-tracking of DNA results is an example. It doesn't take 3 or 6 to 8 weeks to generate priority DNA results. At the 3 month mark of this case, its likely the results they're still waiting on are not deemed critical.

No where did LE say the results they're hopeful the results they're waiting for will result in an arrest. It's just as likely the results rolling in "clear" individuals, a matter of routine investigation as they continue to work the case. MOO

DNA BREAKTHROUGH Snapchat murder cops fast-track DNA evidence found at crime scene where Libby German and Abigail Williams’ bodies were discovered
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/29458...eving-grandfather-pays-heartbreaking-tribute/
it is possible that we are waiting on the results of the evidence from the march 17th search or somewhere in between.

Several weeks ago LE said they had "some of the results back and were waiting on additional results. sunday a news station reported that LE are still waiting on results. this seems to back up LE's statement from a few weeks ago.

We don't know where this evidence is from or where it was collected.

I don't remember LE saying that they hope that the results will result in arrest.
Do they need to? that is the end goal of all of this.

Lots of examples in general on google but in respect to this case, the fast-tracking of DNA results is an example. It doesn't take 3 or 6 to 8 weeks to generate priority DNA results. At the 3 month mark of this case, its likely the results they're still waiting on are not deemed critical.

No where did LE say the results they're hopeful the results they're waiting for will result in an arrest. It's just as likely the results rolling in "clear" individuals, a matter of routine investigation as they continue to work the case. MOO

DNA BREAKTHROUGH Snapchat murder cops fast-track DNA evidence found at crime scene where Libby German and Abigail Williams’ bodies were discovered
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/29458...eving-grandfather-pays-heartbreaking-tribute/

This makes much more sense to me , why on earth would fast tracked DNA take so long to come back.

That evidence now has top priority for processing by investigators. It’s a strong lead, in a case where authorities have been clamoring for any clue about the murderer

This was on the 23rd February!

It does make you wonder why LE hung RL out to dry with the media and it backfired as they then had to clean up the mess they created by going to the media as what did they expect when you are dealing with such a horrific crime.

I think that's why the sheriff was then when RL got sentenced due to the public backlash when they named and shamed him and he yet he isn't considering a suspect.

This also suggests false media stories may have been retracted. Media needs headlines and imo RL was an easy mark.

Indiana State Police @IndStatePolice
@dbursten says media reports connecting Ronald Logan to #DelphiMurders is FALSE. Probation Violation; no connection to murder investigation
6:39 PM · Mar 14, 2017

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...lphi-Media-Maps-Timelines-NO-DISCUSSION/page7

https://local.nixle.com/alert/5945545/

I wondered if this death could be related to this investigation? It made me wonder if the burn pile consisted of any clothing or evidence(?). My mind is on these girls constantly, like all of us. We want this solved.

No way of knowing if it is connected they aren't saying much.. I thought the "suspects are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law" is apt for RL Well apt for any/all suspects actually.

I have seen 5 or more persons in photos from Delphi news articles that look like this guy on the bridge. So my guess is he's right there all they need is evidence.
Oh and it not RL.

All mvoo

The style of dress seems to be common in that area, when I was looking through pictures/videos in news articles I was also surprised how many of the men had one or both hands in their pockets though I don't see that where I live. A local mannerism possibly? I still think it is not a local but a SK that travels, but looking through the pictures I saw some men that could fit the photos.

I like to go back to the very first PC -posted at 13:09 on Feb. 14. There is one of the most interesting statements so far from DPD IMO.

The site shows 8 brief videos of the PC and 3 videos about the case. During the second video (PC) Delphi Police Chief Steve Mullins says:

Quote, video2 ( also quoted in article):

BBM

"I think people in the community are smart enough in our community to draw their own conclusions about what they should feel and shouldn't feel," Delphi Police Chief Steve Mullins said. "Our people are very smart. We have a very good community and they are very strong. And they are able to draw their own conclusions about this whole situation very successfully.”

End of quoteNow, scroll down and there is a second single video with DPC Mullins. He basically repeats, what he said before, but is wording it differently:

Quote, additional video:BBM

"I think people are able to draw their own conclusions about the situation and they are smart enough to figure out that..what the situation warrants them to think. So, that's all we have to say about that."
End of quote

Odd statements, both.

All IMO

-Nin

Source:

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...-in-carroll-county-official-says-its-not-good

it is possible that we are waiting on the results of the evidence from the march 17th search or somewhere in between.

Several weeks ago LE said they had "some of the results back and were waiting on additional results. sunday a news station reported that LE are still waiting on results. this seems to back up LE's statement from a few weeks ago.

We don't know where this evidence is from or where it was collected.

I don't remember LE saying that they hope that the results will result in arrest.
Do they need to? that is the end goal of all of this.

Because no details whatsoever are mentioned let alone dates, speculation makes it's just as possible LE is waiting for DNA results related to this:
Indiana to take DNA sample from every person arrested for felony
http://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/...cle_c5bb69f0-6d66-5db9-bc2f-3db09d67fccd.html

I've been thinking about this. LE may have been happy to have the media focusing on RL while they investigated other leads in peace, including the property across the street. Since the bodies were found on RL's property, LE couldn't really be faulted (IMO) for thoroughly searching the property regardless of the final determination of if he was involved or not involved. It's a bit unfair to leave RL as the media scapegoat, but I get the reasoning behind it if that was the case.
A patsy then? Very unfair if you ask me. JMO

This makes much more sense to me , why on earth would fast tracked DNA take so long to come back.

This was on the 23rd February!

Not sure what all it may depend on, but a little girl was murdered here not long ago and they had DNA results back in just a matter of days, iirc I don't think it took much more than a week.

I like to go back to the very first PC -posted at 13:09 on Feb. 14. There is one of the most interesting statements so far from DPD IMO.

The site shows 8 brief videos of the PC and 3 videos about the case. During the second video (PC) Delphi Police Chief Steve Mullins says:

Quote, video2 ( also quoted in article):

BBM

"I think people in the community are smart enough in our community to draw their own conclusions about what they should feel and shouldn't feel," Delphi Police Chief Steve Mullins said. "Our people are very smart. We have a very good community and they are very strong. And they are able to draw their own conclusions about this whole situation very successfully.”

End of quoteNow, scroll down and there is a second single video with DPC Mullins. He basically repeats, what he said before, but is wording it differently:

Quote, additional video:BBM

"I think people are able to draw their own conclusions about the situation and they are smart enough to figure out that..what the situation warrants them to think. So, that's all we have to say about that."
End of quote

Odd statements, both.

All IMO

-Nin

Source:

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...-in-carroll-county-official-says-its-not-good

I still don't know what to make of them comments and why were they so cryptic.

Also have they ever reassured the public over the murders as again I think that would be quite common considering children were killed?

i too am curious as to what has changed in regards to the speed of testing?

Several news reports related to this case mention LE's the "fast-tracking" of DNA can be completed in as little as two days.

If it took 3 months for all DNA analysis in Indiana, no case could ever be solved in less than three months. Wouldn't that seem unusual?

Didn't say it was. Just a coincidence, and within a 50 mile radius. I just thought people usually share similar articles in the past. Like I have previously shared info on a teacher that recently had been arrested for inappropriate relationships with students. Sorry won't do it again.

Nothing wrong with posting things like that, we never know when something may turn out to be connected to the murders. I find it interesting to see things like this that happen in the area. I think the question was not meant to "correct" you, I think BT just wondered if there is a known or suspected connection. If you post a link to the article so people that want can go read it, that would be helpful- at least to me. So please don't stop posting things like that. :)

Does sound like they have DNA, but also left some wiggle room in the wording so maybe they don't and want the murder/s to think they do. "We are using every capable process...from a scientific perspective" can mean they do have DNA and can mean they just looked for DNA as part of the process. When he replied to the reporter yes it does include DNA, still can mean they only looked for DNA, so that is the wiggle room- he didn't come out and say they found DNA so...

Thanks very much, that's my interpretation as well. Wiggle room describes it precisely.

Didn't say it was. Just a coincidence, and within a 50 mile radius. I just thought people usually share similar articles in the past. Like I have previously shared info on a teacher that recently had been arrested for inappropriate relationships with students. Sorry won't do it again.

You can post news stories from Indiana. Don't let one comment bother you :)

Huh? it is true that a news station said yesterday that LE is still waiting on DNA. it is true they gave the city and state of the lab doing the testing.
It is true that several weeks ago the LE said they had "some" results back but were waiting for others.
Trouble is MSM get things wrong sometimes. "RL" barn search for instance.

Hello all! I wanted to share something I read and seen a few days ago on the Michigan Missing website. In absolute no way am I saying this person is BG just made my mind wonder. I do hope he is found safe. I will not put this missing mans name on here but some things stood out to me.
Hes been missing since early February. He has PTSD and mental illnesses. Has a missing front tooth. 34 years old. Last seen having a black backpack. Lansing Police would like any help locating him. It did not state if he was traveling by vehicle or not.
Just my thoughts but if you put BGs outfit and cameo hat on the missing man looks like a pretty good match.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

No way of knowing if it is connected they aren't saying much.. I thought the "suspects are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law" is apt for RL Well apt for any/all suspects actually.

I thought it was an excellent reminder as well. Considering it didn't directly pertain to the actual news story about the man, its bottom line placement caught my attention.

"Suspects are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law."

oh gosh don't be sorry. i was just wondering if there was a connection.
I guess I was being a little sensitive. I just didn't know if I had done something wrong. I don't post often... and am always afraid I am breaking a rule. I also don't know how to sleuth so I share hoping you guys will do your magic... I will continue to share, but will be sure to note that there is no known connection, in the future.

Thanks BT, brighty, and whiskers.

As to your second point, that is exactly what irks me. Seems very misleading, further hanging RL out to dry, or it was sloppy reporting. LE may or may not have been aware that the actual reporting only included RL. If they did know what could be their purpose for doing so? IDK. imo.

I would bet it's incomplete reporting. Unless someone can say they asked if RL's was the only property being searched. Good catch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2