OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
The total purchase price is listed as $200.

A low selling price is often listed to lower the taxes to pay to get the transfer done. The scrap metal value of that truck is more than $200.

We don't know it was done on private property. Wasn't 4/22 the same date AG Dewine spoke with the family at the church for the one year anniversary?? My hunch is that is where.
https://mobile.twitter.com/hillarylake/status/864561015220047873/photo/1

The arrest warrant states they put it on the truck at 11:07am on 04-22-17 while it was in the driveway of 2663 Union Hill.

If someone is willing to put something on my car and I catch them, they better hope they're in full uniform. Otherwise, I'm letting the dog loose and guarding them with one of my firearms. Doubly so if some of my family had been murdered. I was in fear of my life and thought they were placing a bomb...

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

https://mobile.twitter.com/hillarylake/status/864561015220047873/photo/1

The arrest warrant states they put it on the truck at 11:07am on 04-22-17 while it was in the driveway of 2663 Union Hill.

If someone is willing to put something on my car and I catch them, they better hope they're in full uniform. Otherwise, I'm letting the dog loose and guarding them with one of my firearms. Doubly so if some of my family had been murdered. I was in fear of my life and thought they were placing a bomb...

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

You are correct. My misunderstanding.

I would like to know who the 2 a.m. text-call was sent to and what it said, if text.
:thinking:
Why did LE tell Leonard Manley about it?
I really like Leonard, but he talks too much. :shush:

I don't see any connection to Waco or to cults, etc. I think we'd have heard rumors. Also, I don't see any connection to Jehovah's Witnesses. They aren't exactly known for their violent radicalism. They're pretty low drama folks.

I am pretty sure I have the craziest theory here about this case. My theory is probably wrong - the craziest ones usually are, but I may post about it after doing a little more digging.

Unlikely. I checked on the Carfax website and was even willing to shell out $40 for a report because I am absolutely dying of curiosity, but it said previous owner names are not provided. I am thinking the owner history is something that is very hard to get. But I bet LE has that info and I bet it is quite interesting.

I don't believe previous owner info is allowed to be given out. That change a while back for privacy issues.

[video=twitter;864860016624500736]https://twitter.com/chrisgraves/status/864860016624500736[/video]

$80,000 seems a little high for the destruction of a GPS worth approximately $381.00. He needs to post $8K cash in order to get out.

The sight of this is very disturbing to me! Only an uncaring piles up their child's belongings like this and leaves them to ruin. JW's child had her mommy taken from her and now all her favorite toys are trashed. JW obviously doesn't care.
attachment.php
attachment.php

Is this before or after the LE went through everything. They do not put things back as they find them...

According to CarFax the truck is linked to a St.Paris Ohio trucking company. They haul livestock and grain/feed/hay.
It was previously used as a truck that delivers grain/feed/hay to large farms such as those breeding draft horses and furry, expensive pigs?

[video=twitter;864860016624500736]https://twitter.com/chrisgraves/status/864860016624500736[/video]

$80,000 seems a little high for the destruction of a GPS worth approximately $381.00. He needs to post $8K cash in order to get out.
That's ridiculous. It's almost as ridiculous as CPS keeping the Rhoden's children away from their families because "they might be in danger from the killers" then allowing S go live with KW.

Is this before or after the LE went through everything. They do not put things back as they find them...
There's no way all those things went neatly and organized into that trailer and pickup bed. It only costs $50 for a locked, covered rental unit.

Just now heard this case being discussed on WLW. It was stated that 300 cars, including wrecked cars, and many car parts, were found on the Rhoden property. This was back when the murders occurred.

Wonder if they were involved in some sort of stolen car ring? That would be another way for the family to make enemies.

Just now heard this case being discussed on WLW. It was stated that 300 cars, including wrecked cars, and many car parts, were found on the Rhoden property. This was back when the murders occurred.

Wonder if they were involved in some sort of stolen car ring? That would be another way for the family to make enemies.

Aren't most stolen cars and chop shops hidden from public view (like pot grow ops)? These cars weren't hidden. They were all over the property in full view of everyone.

It appeared to me that CRSR (the person who admittedly bought all those cars) suffered with a compulsive car-hoarding problem kinda like crazy cat ladies, but with cars.

The cars from Chris Roden Sr's property were released back to the family, so not stolen.

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...sacre-no-answers-family-marks-time/100005422/

There's no way all those things went neatly and organized into that trailer and pickup bed. It only costs $50 for a locked, covered rental unit.

I looked at that trailer and knew there was no way anyone would be hauling it down a highway - toys would be flying out and hitting traffic.

Personally, I would have hit up relatives to store it on the farm where there should have been a barn, etc. to park it under and prevent rain from getting into all the toys and whatever else was in the trailer.

LE found no problems with the cars and released them back to the family from what I understand....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu